It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ok, it just struck me like a lightning.. What if there is explosives involved?? Like a terrorist attack? I know she said ''non catastrophical event'' But.. For some terrorists a sacrifice is cleansing? I dunno..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well, it appears something tragic did happen today. Reports are coming that India's capital Mumbai has suffered another severe terrorist attack.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

My thoughts? if anything significant happens....there will be news, I can watch the replay. I'm just picturing that freaky silver faced cape guy sitting there at the sign all by his lonesome. Hehehehehe

link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Well, it appears something tragic did happen today. Reports are coming that India's capital Mumbai has suffered another severe terrorist attack.
www.bbc.co.uk...

But everyone in the world are hardly speechless are they ?

link   
reply to post by creatureme

You know..I actually thought of that. But I would assume someone would be alerted to that by now.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I know my ass ain't gonna sit here and watch a live cam of a flippin' sign all day in hopes of some person in a mask to reveal nothing. I don't see how some can, I would rather watch grass grow.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

People die everyday, this stuff happens, not such a big event compared to anything else that happened today.

i could of posted a thread last week picking any day of the weekday and something would happen.
mumbai blasts
cyprus blasts
im sure there was some train and bus crashes somewhere.

People die, players play and haters hate

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theoretician
The webcams aren't working on the Hollywood Sign 24/7 website:

Hollywood Sign

They're not working still.

I really want to see MJ, or aliens or whatever return.

Very disappointing...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

First thing to say is

the cam is so far away even if michael is there, we arent going to see him with the webcam.
maybe MJ is there wondering why no one rocked up to his party, lol.

anyway i dont see what significance the webcam has, even if there was a stage there no one would see it from that distance.

EDIT: I see there is a closer up cam that doesnt work, didnt see that, this intrigues me, however i think it has to do with multiple crazy MJ fans smashing the servers with requests. hmm whats weird is i now have a obsession with buying a panasonic tv, and cam corder

Also i have never seen the HollyWood sign before, but damn its ugly as f***, cant believe its idolized so much around the world, its just a ugly dodgy sign.

edit on 13-7-2011 by Vastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

well ding ding ding you nailed it, sort of CA says it will be the 51state. not bad for picking this place wonder if it will be east west or north south? and when the big one hits, it will be the 52 state as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

What i really would like is to see some ufo's. Maybe Mj is in it? Some people think he is in fact an alien and changed so much in appearance over the years just to get us humans used to the alien looks. But what if the event is too small for anyone to see it? The camera seems really close tho! Im sorry, i never use to make fun (in a good way, day isnt over - but i have to wait 14 hrs??) of other op's threads..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Woah..me too!

Of all the dead celebrities, I'd like Hendrix to come back. I can't see MJ coming back, heck, there would be an uprising for all those folk who missed out on his concerts, and all the wonga he owes out. He is dead and gone, leave the guy in peace

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vastar

Yeah, I clicked on the cam it was so far away I just rolled my eyeballs. Unless the person's head grows an acre its useless, if something happens we'll find out. lol

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hollywoodsigns.com the feed from there isnt Working....and the other site, the cam is so far away... and all the cam's are in the SAME position but all look different.

edit on 13/7/2011 by Britx because: Rewording

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh damn

Nortorious B.I.G just came on the radio, great track "JUICY"

it even says in the track "I'm Blowing up like the World Trade" there is one for the conspiracy theorists...
(i think it related to the original bombing)

Why am i rambling bout this crap, cause that's how useful this MJ returns thread is,

"Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis when i was flat broke i couldn't imagine this" ha ha ha ha

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
MJ IS V, AND HERE'S THE TRANSCRIPT ON WHAT HE SUPPOSEDLY SAID. AT :50 IN THE VIDEO YOU SEE A WHITE RABBIT, MJ AND CHIRSS ANGELS ARE WORKING TOGETHER AND WILL ALSO SEE CHRISS ANGELS LOGO "A: ON THE TABLE IN THAT PURPLE CIRCLE. AS A MJ FAN, WE HAVE FAN BASE CALLED "beLIEvers" chriss angels promotion name is called "beLIEve

"transcript"

I basically got most of it here is most of the speech.

Good evening Hollywood and the rest of the world, from where I am... presently in Hollywood, California, on this evening of July the 12th 2011 and I do realize and recognize that some of you are already in July 13th its all relative as it were, however it is not without some sadness that I must announce tomorrow's originally scheduled event in front of the Hollywood Sign on July 13th has been postponed.

I knew that to pull off such an event after making such a public announcement of it one year prior, would be a difficult feat to pull off to say the least and while there was much progress in announcements and no direction and all of the necessary shall we say technical news more fully put into place there was one thing that remained beyond my control in this entire equation and that my friends is YOU or more specifically YOUR SAFETY you see my friends there are those who do not wish to see us unite for any sort of public gathering, if I cannot guarantee that each one of you will return back to your home completely unscaved then it is not feasible for me to carry out the originally scheduled plan in that sense, because its as I said before, the most important thing in this world my friends is to incur no additional karma(?) I do not wish to incur no karma(?) necessarily and I would think that you and your light to have to fullness and wholeness and divine cosmic awareness of energy will also be so concerned with such things.

But the good news friends, is that you shall be rewarded with something even better then the sign and I know that this sounds like more additional talk and some of you are balking at this and you have every right to be disappointed and for this I must simply ask for your apology.

But I tell you this, something amazing is about to occur and unfold *BEEP*, but I can tell you that it is of such beauty and magnificence and inspiring beingness that you can simply drop all and any remaining feelings of fear, negativity, hatred for anyone or anything. That can all be discarded now, it is no longer necessary for us to complete our end, our end can now be achieved in a sphere of unified conciousness and love, and this shall be translated in many ways as you shall see including virtually, technologically, electromagnetically and vibrationally and ro-matically (?) and in other ways which we shall soon explore together. A very exciting time is about to unfold.

In the upcoming months it will serve you well to be able to shift and then strain (?) with ease and great alacrity I recommend if you've not already done so to view two of my favorite movies and they are both ...take a look at both of these films it will give you some understand of what you will be faced with very soon in the upcoming dimensional shelves in our journey through the electromagnetic...that is if the....please have a look at this... asking for such references...so I would really like you to look at these two...please let me know by the way, comments...thank you all for all your letters I will address them very soon, happy July 13th.....(and then at the end he says THE TRUTH @5:02)

By the way, you can kind of hear the English accent, the way he pronounces his words.
And what happened to this website www.hollywoodsign.com... I can't see the sign anymore.

michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
OMG thats exactly 2 weeks before my birthday. i dont know what this means!

OMG.

We have the same birthday

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV

Woah..me too!

Of all the dead celebrities, I'd like Hendrix to come back. I can't see MJ coming back, heck, there would be an uprising for all those folk who missed out on his concerts, and all the wonga he owes out. He is dead and gone, leave the guy in peace

I'd Like Dio to come back, he died right before i was going to see him
Or Janis Joplin!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am interested in the latest V Video. At 50 seconds there is a white rabbit. The 2 movies are Spirited Away and Howls Moving Castle. I Did a Neflix Search they are Anime films and I watched the Trailers. Didn't get much from it. And then at the end of the vid it seems his words have been reversed. I am almost sure Chris Angel is involved in this stunt. Probably technical difficulties is why it was postponed. He does some crazy #### and well, saftey first and everything has to be perfect in order to pull off his Magic Imagine what an awesome show that would have been. No conspiracy here though. And maybe it does involve MJ. 2 very eccentric talented people putting on the biggest show the world would ever see....possible, thye could do it. And By the way...faking your death does not break any laws unless....you are hiding from the law, running away from debt or forge any legal papers concerning your death.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Are you serious?? Of course! I am sorry too say, but you are being utterly, utterly decieved by the site that is feeding you this PaDonKAdonK... You are making a fool of yourself.. Or does this actually makes sense to others on this thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join