It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have always thought Michael Jackson seemed to be a morph of Latoya and Janet. I have even seen pictures of Janet looking very much like Michael. Could it be that Michael died years ago and all the "adult" Michael has been Janet and Latoya pretending to be him? His return next week would be a miracle for sure. Maybe he is the Saviour.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bradychick
This is probably what OP is talking about...

link

link

the return of Michael Jackson

So, now ATS is a forum for viral advertising for hollywood.tv? That's great. Nice job moderators.

link   
Yawn....

So, let me get this correct.

The OP wants to be kind hearted and let us know "something" is going to happen on July 13 and he expects everyone to watch some goofy sign in California and the news all day.

Anyone who follows this path really is in need of a hobby.

When do the kids go back to school anyhow?
edit on 9-7-2011 by romanmel because: add. question

link   
Disappointing thread is disappointing.

I can't believe I wasted all that time reading this. That's about 15-20 minutes I will never get back.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede
reply to post by sam_inc

i just wanted everyone to know that on the [add the date of your choosing] something really big is gonna happen. i can't tell you what it is [disclosure, ufo landing, ect], because it's already too late. but if something big doesn't happen, then it's a fail. i got this news from a friend of a friend who works with some un-named guy who used to work for NASA 30 years ago.

I am friends with a friend that says his friend says that everything is going to be alright.
I can't remember his name.

Come on man....Is that all you got?

I got to work next wednesday.(or whenever it is supposed to happen) ..............If it reverberates back to southern Illinois, i will let you know.......If it doesn't,...I will let you know......

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If the armless stalker guys thread got closed I have NO idea how this one is still open. lol
Basically for everyone new to the thread the OP believes that on July 13th Michael Jackson is going to come back from the dead or he may have faked his death. Also there's a video of some guy dressed in Anonymous garb saying that people were going to gather under the Hollywood sign on July 13th. They dates coinciding seem to just be a coincidence. Nothing is going to happen.. Except baby-killer Casey Anthony is going to get out of jail, screw a bunch of guys and end up killing another child a year from that date.

Lame thread!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yup... I will get to know results of final exams! Though I am not sure if "everybody on this planet will be speechless, pee off, shocked or confused"...

Still a big day for me and many Latvian students. ^__^

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Its people like you that give this site a bad name...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's the return of White Jesus

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I can't believe this members of this site allow a thread like this to reach the front page. Seriously, just give a date and everyone swarms the thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

The most incredible thing ever: July 13th....2011. People around the world are huddled around their computer, watching the live feed of the Hollywood sign. Suddenly a figure arrives wearing a mask, and one white...oddly sparkling glove. Women are crying....men are cheering...skeptics are in disbelief.....as a lone figure strikes a pose in front of the Hollywood sign, and does a Moonwalk. Suddenly he rips off his mask....and......and....

It's Andy Kaufman!

THAT would be the most epic thing EVER.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You've been here since 2009,
and can't see that you are basically just trolling?

Either say what you've got to say or quit posting rubbish.

More than half of us are "certifiably "crazy" "..

So get on with it.
You look like more of an ass not telling us than if you did tell us.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
its a possibility that next week wednesday is going to be HUGE DAY and everybody on this planet will be speechless, pee off, shocked or confused, a lot of emotions will be running all over the place on that particular day. Now im only speculating, i dont know for sure, as i said, its a possibility. I can't tell you what I'm talking about because its already too late, please don't beat me up, its only speculation. i do not know if it will happen, but i believe it will happen. So please buckle your seat belt and enjoy the wonderful ride

July 13th keep your eye on the Hollywood sign: www.hollywoodsign.com...

I've been waiting for 2 freaking years to this happen, now assuming it has come!

If doesnt happen, i fail, big time

edit on 8-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Edit: The fun over, mj might return on the 13th

mmhmmmm..
I think you and I are of one mind on the subject. Oh god, people are in for a big surprise, one very big surprise. I've decided not to speak openly of these matters much anymore, only to a select few in my family after one 'too many' lol...

edit on 9-7-2011 by Centurionx because: (no reason given)

ETA: I also have been anticipating this for two years! How strange.. I guess you got the same message I did, which of course my initial reaction was "OHGODNO!" haha! :lol
edit on 9-7-2011 by Centurionx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz
Hurray, finally something exciting happening on mine, Julius Caesar and Harrison Ford's birthdays!

edit on 9-7-2011 by Xadaz because: (no reason given)

We have something in common ! Anyone else celebrating his/her BDay on that day?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Till July 13th, what would you say is the current title holder for, "biggest world event"?!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My BS meter is going off the charts right now! Ah... ATS, home of the false prophet.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

........................................................................2012..................................................

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Some of you have mentioned that Casey Anthony will get out of jail on the 13th. This is incorrect, it has been pushed back to the 17th. And I can just about swear that she is NOT in the Orange County Jail now.. They have moved her elsewhere.

As for MJ...
The Dude is GONE, DUST and BONES. Believe it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have perused many lame pointless threads since joining this fine site.

However, as of now, this is officially the lamest that hasn't been removed. Congratulations.

Given the standard of competition you should be extremely proud.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reignite

Originally posted by Xadaz
Hurray, finally something exciting happening on mine, Julius Caesar and Harrison Ford's birthdays!

edit on 9-7-2011 by Xadaz because: (no reason given)

We have something in common ! Anyone else celebrating his/her BDay on that day?

Mine is the day after. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join