It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul would get assassinated If elected!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Look what happened to JFK, Wilson and Lincoln along with others I'm sure.
I know that at least a few presidents who planned on abolishing the federal reserve got 'Dealt with'

Don't you think the same thing would happen to Ron Paul if he got elected and actually tried being a peoples president like JFK?

I know this seems extremely pessimistic but considering history I think it is very likely.
That is IF he gets elected of course.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

JFK was not a people's President. He was an idiot who put on a good show.

He was actually dumber than snot and had be told what to do in every crisis that came up.

He was probably shot because someone felt sorry that a human could be that dumb.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

i thought obama would but i was presently surprised when he didn't (i hope i didn't speak to soon)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

He was actually dumber than snot and had be told what to do in every crisis that came up.

He was probably shot because someone felt sorry that a human could be that dumb.

Obvious troll is obvious.

But to the OP, I sure hope he doesn't if he is elected. That'd suck.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Phasma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

But JFK did speak out about the economical tyranny gripping the nation/world and did openly discuss the need to abolish the federal reserve.

AND.
As far as I am aware he tried abolishing the federal reserve or at least planned to.
My US history sucks so I may well be wrong. Sorry If any claims I have made are incorrect.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Pessimistic maybe, but more than that it's simply being realistic. Look how Obama appealed to the people as a progressive who wanted to enact change, and improve the economy. And he's really just done the exact opposite, which leads me to believe either the power got to his head; the corporate elite got under his skin; or a combination of both. I don't think Ron Paul would be as easily swayed, and so more likely to get assassinated. It's a sad truth, but one we have to deal with in the age of corruption.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This has been said of every sitting president since JFK's untimely death. It's a risk that automatically comes with the office, which is most unfortunate.

Look at it this way, if Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama can all survive relatively unscathed, then Ron Paul will be sailing smooth waters should he be elected into office.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I dont think he would even make it to inaguration. Its a non issue though. He'll just never get anywhere due to his idealogy.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Jfk got shot a week after speaking about a transparent government and secret societies...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well to answer the original question I think it would be yes. Perhaps not for the federal reserve reason alone but the very fact that Paul's ideas are very radical and extreme change would be put forth by him.

Who knows why Kennedy was shot, too many options to look at there to pick just one, Lincoln is obvious as are the attempst on Ford or Reagan.

link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
This has been said of every sitting president since JFK's untimely death. It's a risk that automatically comes with the office, which is most unfortunate.

Look at it this way, if Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama can all survive relatively unscathed, then Ron Paul will be sailing smooth waters should he be elected into office.

Yes but aren't all the above puppets?
Ron paul seems like the only recent candidate who wants real revolutionary change.
Like I said my US history sucks and I don't know much about US politics but I am sure that if Ron Paul was elected and he did actually try to abolish the federal reserve.. there would be some extremely pissed off powerful people right?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Please tell me what Ron Paul has to do with any of them, other than the fact they are all in government.
Please, I must hear this.

link   
Well, I think he will first go through the indoctrination. Once he goes through the indoctrination behind closed doors, and then the next time he speaks to us, and he has flipped flopped on his views, something is up. That will unequivocally prove the theory that presidents are made aware of "new information" to change their stance on things. Good, bad, we shall see.

Then, if he still maintains his views as we have seen, then either there is no conspiracy influencing him or he is ignoring the "info" and going against the grain. If the latter, then your OP could be a possibility if indeed their really is a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

That's funny! Let me turn the question around on you. When has any sitting president been able to push through the major platforms and promises that got them elected in the first place?

I'm curious to hear this.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Reminds me of a brilliant Bill Hicks bit. Sad thing is, he's probably right.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

There is no way any sitting president would be able to shut down the Federal Reserve. Each and every president that has threatened in someway to touch Social Security has failed to do so. To threaten shutting down the Federal Reserve will throw this nation into a tizzy. There is no way Ron Paul would be able to maintain any serious kind of congressional support for such a measure. It won't happen. But people like to hear it anyway.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Obama and health care

That's just the first I though of.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

There is no way any sitting president would be able to shut down the Federal Reserve.

I guess some were not paying attention to
the DSK case.

How can they run a bank if they keep putting
them in jail ?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Here you are, yet again, with a short lazy post. You seem to be everywhere with your nonsense lately.

Show me exactly what you are talking about, because I certainly cannot see a signle change to the healthcare system.

Please, show me that you know how to communicate in more than grunts and grumbles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join