It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul would get assassinated If elected!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Blah I always back everything I post up with facts. Seems you ran away from me in the other thread after I proved you wrong

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I would agree, some of his policies, including the legalisation of narcotics, could not be entertained.

Decades are spent moulding the perceptions of important issues and for one individual to come along and turn these perceptions on their heads is aof huge concern to the elite of both Dems and Repubs.

I believe Sarah Palin would be a target also, before she even made it to office.

She destroys the myth that has been created by the Liberals of what a conservative woman should be like, something they have invested years, if not decades to futher the perception of the voter and aid their cause.

This is the reason she is hated so much.

Point the microscope on any politician and you can collect an impressive amount of gaffes / mistakes.

Spend 2.5 years focusing the microscope on one individual that has still, to date, not announced her intention to run for POTUS and this really starts smelling fishy.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Look what happened to JFK, Wilson and Lincoln along with others I'm sure.
I know that at least a few presidents who planned on abolishing the federal reserve got 'Dealt with'

Don't you think the same thing would happen to Ron Paul if he got elected and actually tried being a peoples president like JFK?

I know this seems extremely pessimistic but considering history I think it is very likely.
That is IF he gets elected of course.

Any thoughts?

I think pre-Bush, you would have been right. However, people now are at the end of their proverbial ropes and offing a controversial president who threatens revolution would simply make that revolution far more powerful than it ever would have been. I think those days are over. I mean... Osama Bin Laden got nabbed in his home and people freaked out about his rights! You think there wouldn't be a wholesale revolution if they knocked off a liked president?

If he gets in, those guys are all gonna pack up and move to Dubai. They're gonna be scurrrrd.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You know, I was thinking the same thing the other day... and that's a scary thought to have! To do all this work to get the word out, to actually make it through a (rigged?) election and have him win - only to be assassinated. I think it would start the revolution though, people would know something's up... (I hope.)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbound
I dont think he would even make it to inaguration. Its a non issue though. He'll just never get anywhere due to his idealogy.

Yes, God forbid we become free and prosperous and run our own lives. I was sweating bullets thinking about being free; sounds scary.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think they'd rig the Election before resorting to assination. The backlash from an obviously rigged election would be much easier to control. If they were to assinate him all hell would break loose, completely threaten their hold on power, or turn the US into a Open Dictatorship. I say "Open" because as it is now they just hide it decently.
It's funny to, because Obuma was suppose to bring "Change" to the White House but he played everyone for a bunch of suckers! They only difference between him and Bush, besides color, is their Grade Point Average. Obuma is like MacDonalds, "Change" was just a Trademarked slogan, not what was actually in the burger.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

How could you say such a horrible thing about a person? We all know the dude's 75 years old and he will die in office before anyone gets a shot off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join