It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt Etna might be ready to put on a show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
For those of you that follow Edgar Cayce's 'Earth Changes' this is an area to watch closely. Today there was a rare mag 5.3 EQ in an area of the western mediterrean that is not known for seismic activity. And if Etna does in fact 'put on a show', these are specific signs that Cayce gave that would be a precursor to major earth changing events in Japan (has already started with the megathrust quake and tsunami on 03/11), the west coast of the US (san andreas/cascadia) and midwest US (new madrid):

bigthink.com...

Quick post - you might want to watch some of the Etna webcams as the volcano looks like it might be starting to put on a show. Dr. Boris Behncke has been warning us that the volcano has been showing signs - such as small explosions - that a new eruptive period might be starting, and it looks like tonight might be the time. You can check out the seismicity as well to see the action begin to ramp up.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

I noticed that EQ and wondered the same exact thing. I was just telling my son how I think the ring of fire is "putting on a show" as well. That area is definitely disturbed imho and I am a big fan of Cayce's!

Thank you for the information!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I do actually follow Edgar Cayce, he also mentions that the great lakes will flow into the Gulf of Mexico therefore assuming the New Madrid Fault will happen, as for the San Andreas Fault it seems to only be a matter of time.

As for the EQ & volcano connection I recently made a thread on the topic, seems as though this is another to add to the list if it decides to keep up. I also was curious how much of impact these eruptions will have on the planet if volcanos continue to be awakened
edit on 7-7-2011 by BasedGod because: more commenting

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well if it does go I will report here straight away as we can see an eruption from here. Would be interesting to see what if anything happens.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
By the looks of the first camera here, it seems to already be erupting. Kind of hard to tell since it's night time, and it glitches and lags out, but I definitely saw some pink-ish looking lava there. Anyone else see it?
edit on 7-7-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I tell ya....this is something to really keep an eye on. If she blows this will be an unfolding event....or maybe it is already unfolding. Who knows...time will tell how this may indeed escalate more dire Earth changes.

I can't make out the video for some reason it is not coming through at all. Will keep trying the link.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Looks like shes going to blow any time now.
Activity increasing
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: info

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I took a screenshot of it, just for the sake of convenience.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by MamaJ

I took a screenshot of it, just for the sake of convenience.

I am seeing more activity now ....going to keep my eye on this one

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I thought Etna is putting on a show half the time anyway?

flank eruptions happened in :2001, 2002–2003, 2004–2005, 2008-2009.
Summit eruptions: 2006, 2007–2008

and January 2011.

Surely nothing unusual?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyTrick
I thought Etna is putting on a show half the time anyway?

flank eruptions happened in :2001, 2002–2003, 2004–2005, 2008-2009.
Summit eruptions: 2006, 2007–2008

and January 2011.

Surely nothing unusual?

Not unusual at all. It's not called the 'mountain of fire' for nothing. Parts of Star Wars: Episode III's volcano world (forget the name) duel included footage from Etna erupting back in 2005.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks for link ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5909fd03398.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i found cayce quite interesting, until i read a story he told of his first foray into "his" abilities.

he said he was having trouble spelling "cabin" in school, and his uncle was trying to help him in the evening. after failing to grasp it, his uncle knocked him off of his chair in frustration, and cayse said he heard a voice that told him "we'll help you if you sleep a bit". (demons are very fond of using plurals) he put the book under his pillow that night, and in the morning could recite it all perfectly.

no one can deny he made some accurate predictions (not 100% accurate, though), but i fear the influence for them was nefarious. how can we know what is true, and what is a dangerous lie?

there seems to be a history of occurrences like that, muhammad comes to mind. he originally thought he was demon possessed, and would have fits and foam at the mouth while receiving his "revelations".

new topics

top topics

join