It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mankind's Lost and Forgotten history. A Perspective

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Due to the nature of my own personal research and development of a power generation system using permanent magnets and other readily accessible items, I am always interested in discovering new avenues of technology. Especially alternative forms of energy...such as the referenced Subtle Energies in the Pyramid Video from the OP.

I think the term power generation is a bit of a misleading description when referencing to what it is that I am researching, I would prefer the term energy focus harvesting or something along those lines. I am now looking more seriously at the prospect of further developing lost technologies such as discovered by Tesla and the hinted Ancient Egyptians (or whoever occupied and built the great pyramid).. I am also interested in more unique applications of Quartz.

If anyone knows some good locations that have an abundance of information relating to clues on construction schematics, basic principles etc.. I'd be interested in taking a read to further absorb more information. I have a pretty good idea of where I will begin my new line of research relating to these subtle energies in the hopes that some of this current speculation, can be fortified by application in more "domestic" sized forms.
edit on 9-7-2011 by JaxCavalera because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

HI LeoVirgo. Yeah well said. I understand what you are saying. You're not the only one who wants to remove themselves from the modern world. I thknk most spiritual sane people do, probably because it's obvious where we are headed unless things change, but unfortunately those in power are totally obsessed with wealth & power and most of them have completely lost the plot.

You've no doubt heard of Viktor Schauberger, he also believed in the Earth's natural power. His motto was "understand nature, and then copy nature". A lot of his theories are quite interesting, unfortunately they didn't appear to come to much. Probably because he mixed with the wrong type of people, who basically just exploited him and his theories for their own gain.

Sacred Living-Geometry Enlightened Environmental Theories of Viktor Schauberger

Hidden Nature: The Startling Insights of Viktor Schauberger
www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310202593&sr=8-1

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Great post SLAYER!

I also feel like we are a second or third iteration of a post apocalyptic world. I keep coming back to simple numbers. Man has been around for 75,000 years (at least). In the last 1000 years we have evolved from discovery of the wheel to manned space craft. We’ve gone from glyphs on stone tablets to wireless communications. We’ve gone from the harnessing of fire to creation of nuclear weapons. We’ve evolved from hunter gatherers to genetic manipulation of crops for mass consumption. I could go on and on.

It’s simply incredulous to think that we have achieved so much in a short 1,000 years and that mankind has not done it before – especially in light of all of the supporting hints and evidence left behind by ancient civilizations.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm researching a related topic on possible NASA Sat images of the African Continent and South Americas Amazon region were it may show large tracks of land [Reclaimed by jungle growth] that were used for ancient farm land. [Much larger than ever thought possible] If true, this could show that there were at one time or another a much larger population in our past than has been realized.

Great evidence me thinks for a large ancient labor force.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

About the "We got dumber..." Some suggest that We slipped in Our intelligence with the use of lead pipes for Our water supply. Some say We're just recovering from that gaffe now.

This would make a bit of sense...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I would not think more ancient than before the fall of Rome as per Dr. Fell.
Population of the Americas were dependent on immigration it seems.
The great wealth of food grown in South America help save Europe and
other lands when after Columbus the plants were brought back and harvested.
Well peppers and root plants I suppose but as far as any great knowledge
being lost can't be supported as between 400AD and 1492 the inhabitants
that were brothers became savages in the span of isolation of one thousand
years. Marking of the Sun's passage was important for harvesting and planting
and the most advanced evidence ever noted.
ED: If anything we lost the knowledge that we sent people to the Americas
before 400AD, that is the forgotten knowledge that Dr. Fell found.
Perhaps they were on secret mission for the rich sending back gold which
they eventually did after Columbus re discovered the Americas.
edit on 7/9/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Well there is an interesting take on it. I'm aware of the supposedly "Ancient pipes" found in or near China. Were those determined to be made of lead?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It would be fair to say that what ever caused the flood and some other global catastrophe was grand enough to have caused human mutation such as blue eyes.

Blue-eyed Humans Have A Single, Common Ancestor
ScienceDaily (Jan. 31, 2008) — New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. A team at the University of Copenhagen have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye colour of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.
www.sciencedaily.com...

The mutation of brown eyes to blue represents neither a positive nor a negative mutation. It is one of several mutations such as hair colour, baldness, freckles and beauty spots, which neither increases nor reduces a human’s chance of survival. As Professor Eiberg says, “it simply shows that nature is constantly shuffling the human genome, creating a genetic cocktail of human chromosomes and trying out different changes as it does so.”

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This was an amazing post, Ive actually thought of this theory since i was a kid. IMO Egyptians and the other advanced cultures shouldve lived on. Im saying tho, how you could you build the pyramids and then not still be here today... sounds like catastrophe to me!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Thanks for the reply.

I don't seem to see a link to the source. Could you provide us one please?
Also I'm gonna stick with the Blue eye gene coming from either the Neanderthals of Europe or the Denisovians from Siberia. They lived in the those more Northern and colder latitudes longer than we were out of Africa and when we interbred with them we took on a favorable trait for those environments where fairer skin and Eye color would have been better suited and advantageous to absorb more vitally needed sunlight which was crucial to maintain their health in those colder climates since most of their skin was covered with thick animal skin fur most of the time especially during those longer/colder winters.

Not to mention the Ice Age

edit on 9-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
Great post SLAYER!

I also feel like we are a second or third iteration of a post apocalyptic world.

There are accounts from around the world the claim this is our 4th time here. Each time we as humans forgot our purpose and began to live selfishly rather than globally. we stopped "singing the songs of creation".

According to the Hopi, the first world destroyed by fire, humans were very much in touch with nature (living like animals do...the right way) The second world by Ice, humans began distancing themselves from living for the earth animals began to fear the human, the third world by FLOOD. There are many accounts of this one. They claim the 3rd world had cities of lights and flying machines all traces of this existance were almost completely wiped out. Egypt, Peru and Bolivia to name a few places still have relics from this time and a oral history that predates the ice age.

We are in the 4th world. According to Wiki,

The Fifth World is the physical world in several Native American beliefs that center around a cyclical understanding of time. According to Maya mythology, the current world we inhabit is the "Fourth World". In these belief systems, time is cyclical, and the end of one world is the beginning of the next. The Maya calendar charts out this progression through astrology, concluding that the current, fourth world will end sometime near the December solstice in 2012 (dates vary based on interpretation).

The Aztecs held similar beliefs, but they believed we are currently in the fifth world, and that it is the sixth world that is to arrive next.

The coming Fifth World (where our present World is presented as the Fourth) is said to arrive following a cycle in nature affecting our entire Solar System, where our Earth births an egg (Mystery Egg, Hidden Egg) and then moves "up" within our system to reach its crowning place. All of the Earth's life is then said to be "raised" to its perfected-eternal form. Some tribes refer to this period of change as "Purification Time". During this period of purification, time is said to change where we must choose between the natural Time we have now upon our Earth (meant for us) and an unnatural time structure which removes us from nature and our opportunity to reach the Fifth World. It is told that everyone will have to choose between the two time frames—one leading to the Fifth World with our Earth, and the other (which will be very alluring, deceiving many) which will remove us from our Earth, taking us to oblivion[citation needed].
en.wikipedia.org...(Native_American_mythology)

It is time to reboot the planet anyways. Its is necessary for the development of the living earth and the species that are needed to continue to keep this organic, biological being call earth habitable.

edit on 9-7-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Thank You so much for posting that video, it has been the answer to so many of my theories. best 3 hours I've Spent ever!

The only topic that I don't agree on is that women should become the rulers of the world to ensure our species survival.

For 2 reasons, Women are naturally more emotionally charged and therefore relate to their social world based upon how they feel.. Men are typically more naturally logical and are therefore more stable as a basis to pivot leadership from.

The other thing that links to this is the role of men to women, I believe that it's not just about an unbalance to establish balance but that men need to learn how to co-exist and flow naturally with women and to prop each other up where we naturally come unstuck and rely upon the other half of our specie's gender to work in even balance through life.

An unbalanced situation with a Man that is unable to connect at all emotionally to his surrounding society is just as dangerous as a women who is unable to bridge a gap from it with her emotions to permit logic to prevail .. if that makes any sense... This stuff isn't chauvinistic but simply the laws of nature that relate to the make-up of qualities that differentiate Men from Women.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
History is subjective. Reality is by it's very nature nature subjective. Most history is written by the victors, and with such power, modified for many reasons from control to outright lies of national or royal vanity. Religions, whom started the scientific record keeping in the last few centuries was rife with modified and shuttered data. Some history completely obliterated for less than altruistic reasons.

Thousands of years of history was erased by the destruction of not only the Library of Alexandria, but several similar libraries around the ancient world containing as much if not more knowledge than the great library at Alexandria, written on scrolls, cuneiform tablets, animal skins and any number of ancient methods and materials of record. That destruction by armies of nations whom had their own perspectives on things.

If you read some of the most celebrated abductions where they are shown history by 3D on alien monitors, or even see past lives as simian proto-humans, history is much different than the conventional record suggests. But I also would not trust such information to be unmodified.

The archaeological record might be one of the more pure sources, but is limited in it's information by interpretation or technologies that are not as accurate as we imagine them to be. Still, finding Atlantis or like Troy was discovered can corroborate many historical records.

In college I used to lunch with an Egyptologist who was writing 3 books simultaneously on the language. His scholarly statement was that no one yet had an accurate lexicon of the Egyptian Language, so, it left so much to interpretation so as to make most relics and writings effectively indecipherable. That was in the 70's, so could have changed, but the statement still rings true for many ancient languages we want to interpret.

We lost a vital historical channel for information when Gutenberg invented the first printing press. (I actually think the Chinese invented printing first). Story tellers where a part of the society in any large city to small hamlet. They held the history, and in fact also the latest news as they traveled from place to place where people depended on them to know the past and keep a bead on the present. But they were forgotten when books became the records of history and could be replicated, and libraries began for kingdom and cities.

Pure sources of historical information might only exist in off-world surveys by intelligent beings. Their subjectivity might be an actual truth factor for such data. But the fact that we have no contact with such beings formally, and I would not trust the current alien occupancy of Earth-Moon system for anything but manipulative contrivances for control anyway, we might then have no means to know anything with certainty.

It's a conundrum. All information is subjective at some level. We have only to decide the veracity of each source in our own minds, and hopefully a collective sense will emerge out of the many sources, cultural and national record. But even that can be inaccurate.

For example, we know the NEWS is not such. Newsertainment is soma and control. Our history is now so tainted with manipulative control and filtering by news that is owned by corporations that control whole countries by buying policy and control and even creating out of nothing what we see that even true historians can barely navigate the mess.

God help us, is all I can say for historical accuracy of anything.

ZG

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLover
This was an amazing post, Ive actually thought of this theory since i was a kid. IMO Egyptians and the other advanced cultures shouldve lived on. Im saying tho, how you could you build the pyramids and then not still be here today... sounds like catastrophe to me!

An ancient diagram, maybe thousands of years old, the Yugas, show a cyclic nature to civilized humanity. Over the thousands of years and ages of our species, our solar system travels around the galactic disc, dipping up and down, but also getting closer to the center like an off-axis ring, or eccentric orbit.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc662aed6fdc.png[/atsimg]

The diagram, and the fairly ancient interpretations suggest we go through a cyclic evolution that toggles from very dark ages where we are fairly clueless and dumb, to times where we are close to godlike, or at least fully aware and present in our understanding of the cosmos, our spirit and whomever/whatever God is.

Sanskrit scholars say we are now coming out of the Kali Yuga, or the furthest point from the galactic core, and that we are just now discovering the finer energies of electricity, atomic and quantum realities.

There are transitional ages we are now in where changes take place either in planetary or civilized worlds on earth that force a change in how we understand.

The interesting note on all this, and the reason for this lengthy answer is that the Greek, Roman and Egyptian civilizations, according to the Yugas, were in the descending arc, or in other words, becoming less aware or knowledgeable over time and becoming systemically susceptible to greed, aversion, wars, lies, power additions and all that good old world stuff.

The fact that we are emerging out of the dark ages or in this case the Kali Yuga, means we are now constantly heading towards a greater and greater enlightened state and understanding. This seems to be corroborated by all the discoveries and growth in the last few hundred years for humanity.

But this also shows why the fall of Greece, Rome and subsequently Egypt from lofty civilized thrones was inevitable as the individuals became less intelligent and more probably swayed by the lower forms of awareness we now see as dark aspects of the human condition, or all the basic sins.

We still have powerful holdouts within less evolved and less evolutionary active structures in government and religious institutions. Wars is a big sign we are still fairly stupid and have yet to evolve our intelligence from completely stupid, but as we as individuals see the complete stupidity, waste and ignorance of war, power addiction and greed, that too will change. But we may have to wait for these institutions and governments die from old age or from just being useless. Especially useless if we are to survive long enough to truly understand our place and our gifts as loving and intelligent explorers of the universe.

Another interesting note on the insight of the Yugas is that the pre-civilizations we know so little about before Mesopotamia, Greece Rome and Egypt are so far back their history has dissolved in the fires of ignorance and the ages of decay. But we have some remnants of great civilizations possibly 20,000 years out that were by our standards today quite grand. Atlantis and other such myths, might be all we can remember from an advanced age that crumbled when it could not evolve off the "Wheel of Karma" and go to a higher state of being. Instead crumbling under the descending potentials back to a stone age with whole civilizations were destroyed by sinking into the oceans or disasters more global like cometary or asteroidal impacts that set all back to animal skins and flint axes. This I believe happened many times in Earth. There is evidence for such also that conventional archaeology cannot explain, and in fact ignore for the fear it would undermine any current historical records. For instance, stone tablets found embedded in granite suggesting millions of years since it's creation. THAT I have found to be quite interesting.

ZG

edit on 7/9/2011 by ZeroGhost because: Added data

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Great thread, Lemuria is a forgoten land so it would seem, I think it's more than that, part of our past, it will come back to us I hope once we rise.
Lemuria is gone for that purpose, we decided to forget, we covered our selfs in disgrace, "we resorted to violence" it is now up to god if we are going to get it back. Lemuria is the garden of spring (heaven on earth) the highest we can get near god that is the supreme force governing everything. The creator of the worlds.

edit on 9-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc662aed6fdc.png[/atsimg]

The diagram, and the fairly ancient interpretations suggest we go through a cyclic evolution that toggles from very dark ages where we are fairly clueless and dumb, to times where we are close to godlike, or at least fully aware and present in our understanding of the cosmos, our spirit and whomever/whatever God is.

This is very interesting, I stated my opinion, I think once we are up we decide to go down, it is our choice. We maybe made a big mistake by doing so tho I am not sure. "part of our growing up" "Mature=expiriance"

edit on 9-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I made this video coincidentally hours before the Japan Tsunami. This video shows the ancient coast lines where they were. The light blue area averages only -124m below present.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
error posting, dble post.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If you ever wondered what the flooding of atlantisAmerica may of looked like chek this out

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I made this video coincidentally hours before the Japan Tsunami. This video shows the ancient coast lines where they were. The light blue area averages only -124m below present.Atlantis

That is a lot of submerged land.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join