It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heraldo Rivera has been pulled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
from reporting in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Could you provide any more info or maybe a link????

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If he's the one who reports for Fox, I can confirm that, I also heard that on NMSNBC, can't find a like yet though.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Veteran reporter and former talk show host Geraldo Rivera, a correspondent for Fox News, was asked to be removed from Iraq by the U.S. military for reporting Western troop movements in the war, the Pentagon said on Monday

But in a report from Iraq where he was about 60 miles from Baghdad with the 101st Airborne Division, Rivera, known for his provocative on-screen style, said all was well and suggested he wasn't being ejected from the country by the U.S. military for coverage of the war.

Defense Department spokesman Bryan Whitman later told Reuters, however, that Fox News itself had agreed to remove Rivera after the military commander where Rivera was reporting felt that he had "compromised operational security."

Link here

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
LoL I never did really care for Mr. Rivera after that live coverage of opening up Al Capones vault. LoL that was a joke !!!!

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Two of U.S. television's most controversial war correspondents found themselves in hot water on Monday over their reporting in Iraq, as NBC fired Peter Arnett and the Pentagon pressed Fox News Channel to pull out Geraldo Rivera.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Both are traitors to the nation.

Had I my way they'd be summarily executed, their bodies burned to ashes and then the ashes spread around my garden. Then, their existence would have beauty and meaning.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It would be better to just to put the bodies there... They lose a lot of nutrients during the burning process.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Using Arnett and Rivera for fertilizer would certainly produce dumb plants.

top topics

join