It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 yr old girl "Do You Like Me Now"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Maybe you should watch her other videos then and then decide, maybe acting but she really is messed up in the head you think this video of her is crazy, trust me you haven't seen anything

I watched a few other of her video's....seems like she started quite young...and was wearing makeup in them..

Curious..how do young people get involved with 4chan..do they recruit them from youtube?
She seems like someone struggling with a lot of anger issues...wondering what the reason is behind that?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Itop1

Maybe you should watch her other videos then and then decide, maybe acting but she really is messed up in the head you think this video of her is crazy, trust me you haven't seen anything

I watched a few other of her video's....seems like she started quite young...and was wearing makeup in them..

Curious..how do young people get involved with 4chan..do they recruit them from youtube?
She seems like someone struggling with a lot of anger issues...wondering what the reason is behind that?

I really don't know to be honest, i was once a member of 4chan but not part of the "bad bit", there are parts of 4chan which are ok, i used to go to the digital art section because im pretty good at photoshop but all the bad stuff happens in /b/
I genuinely think shes somewhat mentally ill, some of the stuff she did i can't imagine a normal teenager of her age doing, eather that or she has serious issues at home with her family, i really do hope she has found help but the video the OP posted is a newish video, she has a new hairstyle so that makes me think she is still on the net under a different name, she use to go by several different aliases.
/b/ is full of bad stuff and also where anonymous hang out.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Man, this girl really scares me.......we're talking about a major break-down....it's truly heartbreaking for me to see a young smart good looking lady depressing about herself not having a boyfriend.
She is not being sarcastic or anything like that........I can see it in her eyes (pure confusion and saddness).

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Anyone hear of jessi slaughter??, she was another victim of 4chan, she did stuff and /b/ hacked her computer, they did all kinds of stuff and threatened her, made her do stuff against her will on webcam and this was the outcome....

People might think these videos are funny but they are a picture of very distressed young people that have been cought up in the criminal cyber world

Here it is getting reported on the news

edit on 7-7-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Classic case of GOTIS. She hasn't developed the physical or mental tools yet to generate the attention she craves so she resorts to over-the-top/so random xD stuff. The irony, as someone has already posted, is she is guilty of doing all the things she's lashing out at.

I think she needs a hug.

edit on 7-7-2011 by AlexKintner because: changed wording

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

Are our young daughters and sisters, being turned into sluts by the media

Answer to your question: absolutely yes.

How to stop it: Can't - most people are now pod people and going along with it.

I'm far from dressing like Salvation Army or a nun.............but hollywood (research Jordon Maxwell's take on Hollywood) is influencing our young women to be spoiled, superficial and too openly sexual.

A really good set of books to read is Scott Westerfeld's "Pretties, Uglies and Specials"

Very keen insight as to dumbing us down, distracting us and dividing us.

My grand daughter came over on the 4th straight from her mother's and her little khaki shorts actually showed her butt cheeks...............she has very very long thin legs.

I told her and her father for a ten year old that is developing breast and still innocent socially (sexually) this advertising was extremely dangerous..................but I'm as many ATSers have said a old interfering busy body.

I suggested to my grand daughter she might want to wear shorts just a few inches longer.

She is very very physically beautiful (she has been stopped at airports and shopping malls and asked if she would be interested in modeling as she is very tall, bone thin and has very pretty face and hair).

This in and of itself is more of a curse than blessing as just walking around all kinds of people seem to want to "get to know her".

We've become a very materialistic and service to self society.

The solution?

Haven't a clue....................it's the way our society is headed.

The girl in the video is disturbing, she appears to have some issues to work out or maybe she is just trying to make a point.

Yep at 14 those hormones are really flying, wouldn't go back to being 14 if you paid me a zillion dollars and gave me back my thick soft brown hair, no wrinkles and 36-24-34 body................14 was a rough age in 1967, I can only imagine what it's like to be 14 now.

edit on 7-7-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Almost 50% of children now in America live in one parent house holds............divorce and the planned distruction of the family unit is the norm.

Our school teachers make frap while we pay women to dance around amost nude and doing very improper things that children have no business seeing, tens of millions of dollars.

What all do you folks expect?

Beyonce as of a year ago was worth around 87 million.

We show our children where our values lie with how we vote and allow our leaders to rule us.

In America most of our budget goes for military and it's the bankers, lawyers and movie/rock/rap stars that are their roll models.

What do you all expect?

Instead of taking your kid to a concert, they should be going to sports games, art museums, the symphony or play.

How many of your 14 year olds read Mark Twain, Yeats, Chaucer, Dante, Ralph Waldo Emerson or Herman Melville?

When was the last time you took your 14 year old to a art museum or the museum of natural history and science?

Even a renaissance fair or a planetarium.

No, most are baby sat by the TV, text on their ipods, play smash and bash video games.............so what do you all expect?

The human race is being dumbed down culturally.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah, she's insane. She's plenty pretty enough to get a boyfriend, she doesn't need implants and being only 14 she could still blossom. Her problem is her twisted head and personality.

Men have to change and conform just as much as women do, to get mates. We men have it worse in western society. Hope she gets some counseling, probably drugs and wises up. I doubt she will, and will just be another woman that blames men for all her problems.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Is somebody peeing in the backgound?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think this girl will shoot down the majority of guys who ask her out. I wager that she is hurt after her ex went off with some busty arm candy.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Parents should monitor what their children are putting up and doing on the Internet.

If this girl is putting up this stuff, and someone on here knows her, why haven't they mentioned to this girl's parent(s) what is up? She needs some guidance, and it is missing.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

See I put the rolling eyed smilely there thinking you would understand the sarcasm.

It is really had to get that across on the internet.

If though you had read a previous post as I mention in my reply to you would would have seen quickly enough that I was really agreeing with you.

Raist

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Interesting video.

I would say the only thing physically that is wrong with her is that she is to dam skinny. I mean I know some females do that on purpose to try to freak you out or to imitate those skinny females models on the tube or whatever.

But dam girl! Eat a cheeseburger or something, being that skinny cant be healthy for you, especially if she is on the tall side.

And second most important thing is that guy's are really not truly that picky when it comes down to it, and most time they will just go for whatever girl just ends up in our way and shows interest. So really if you have them dressing like sluts and trying to get all over you, well what do you think will happen? You all can guess.

If anything she needs to stop watching all those crappy shows they have on TV, add some weight to not be so unhealthy looking. Then go to were people go to hang out or find dates or whatever, then just hang around a little and eventually some dude or dudes will come up to you.

Really I have not seen a female that was good looking, or even bellow average looking, or even ugly that found it that hard to get guys. Just kind of keep at it and nature will do the rest all she has to do is hang around, thought I ain't going to lie, it is mostly about looks.

Just that, not all looks that are portrayed on the TV is what is actually hot, but the hotter chicks usually will attract more guys, why? because? Nature you could say, or shallowness, or whatever else and you will in all probability be right. Thought in the end like I said it comes down to....meh whatever good enough, one female is as crazy as another so... lets tango.

Oh and another thing that females seem to get moody over, when some-dude does not respond it does not mean he don't like you, it could just mean he has other things on his mind, or any number of thousands of things, then females and there silly issues and guessing what they want, and how they want it.

So quit getting all moody over nothing, and if you want something do what every other rational person does and... ask. But that might be asking to much, to get them to ask what they hell they want.

Oh and I am sick and tired of all these really unhealthy skinny chicks especially those models on that little boardwalk fashion shows they show. Some of them are really disgusting, and there is no reason other then you have some physical problem that keeps you from being a healthy weight from not showing your bones and ribs like some survivor of Auschwitz. Not saying skinny chicks are ugly and a turn off, just that there is skinny and there is WTF you do that on purpose.

And its not sexy and its not cool, when your ribs and spinal cord is showing. We need to forget feeding third world countries, we need to start some sort of program to feed the models or something. If we all pitch in some money we can get them a years subscription to McDonald's or other food joint. Somebody should get on this issues quick, before they spreed.

Anyways the chick in the vid is crazzzy, so that's saying she is like every other chick out there.

edit on 17-7-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join