It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof discovered. Israeli consipiracy against ATS. A website dedicated to...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If we have the right here to discuss these topics, don't they have the right to talk about our discussions as well?
Seems legit to me..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Proof of a conspiracy? Not really, this is standard practice and it's not just sites looking for antisemetic material that do this either. Most people have heard of "megaphone" so when they hear stuff like this they automatically assume Israel (the government) is involved. Plenty of sites scrape discussion boards to provide links. In doing this it's quite simple to scrape the posts for keywords, which appears to be the case here.

Anyways....

This thread is a perfect example of the logical paradox we're trapped in.

Israel, Israelis, Religious Jews and Racial Jews, are being used as inter-changable terms when they are not.

Sure, some people hate Jewish people specifically because they are Jewish, be it race or religion. So the antisemitic term is used to differentiate that from racism, because not all hatred for jews is based on race.

Bigots and idiots exist everywhere and always will.

The problem arrises when we attempt to criticize the actions of the state of Israel. To someone like me, that's referring to the government and military, not even the people who voted them in, just those in charge.

But, as a few clearly racist posters (going from the quoted previous posts) have told us, when it is convenient for them (I.E. they don't have a leg to stand on argument wise) they start changing the terms on us.

Criticizing Israel is antisemtic because most Israelis are Jews and it's antisemitic to hate jews.

Most of us aren't falling for this. The actual bigots get removed. The rest of us just need to ignore this crap when it starts, we're above it

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Anti-Semitism.net is an uncensored RSS news site bringing together all kinds of views

and

Do not assume because something is posted on our site it is Anti-Semitic.

Source:
www.anti-semitism.net...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thanks for the heads-up.

Go ahead and click any link to ATS on that site... and see what happens now.

As someone who kind of enjoys some things on this site, I find that action not funny but very disappointing - are you in denial? Do you disagree that some VERY disturbing comments are posted on here against all colours, creeds, types of sexual orientation? Do you not think that if people take offence to the comments (not the site, the comments) they may wish to make others aware of them just as much as those who find information on here they like will want to make others aware of it?

If you let haters post on here - and let's face it, they do, then choose to censor people linking to those threads from outside of ATS then that's a very thin line of censorship that you are crossing. It's your site, and your right I guess but for those who kick off about censorship on the internet, you may wish to remember this.

Skeptic Overlord, I hope you are going to make it your mission to stop ANY site having a feed and links to ATS, regardless of their purpose?

Just to add, I'm not Jewish, I just think that you may come to think that this was a sad day, and if as some of the posters have said that on several threads the pros and cons were evenly weighed (not sure I agree), then the 'Deny Ignorance' motto has taken a little bit of a dent for not allowing others to see that balance.

edit on 8-7-2011 by something wicked because: edit removed, I shouldn't have to say anymore.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads-up.

That my fine sir is almost a 101 lesson in how to deal with such situations in a non inflamatory way. I tip my hat to you.

Wayne...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I've been saying this for a long time, listen to The Professional and open your eyes. the Israelis are behind every tragedy in the world ( 9/11 - USS Liberty and even the Titanic " and now they are gonna attack the flotilla that is aiding Palestinians to break free from their oppressors Israel and have a normal life and get their land back again.

S&F for you mate well done and keep the truth about Israel for everyone to see

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

If you let haters post on here - and let's face it, they do, then choose to censor people linking to those threads from outside of ATS then that's a very thin line of censorship that you are crossing. It's your site, and your right I guess but for those who kick off about censorship on the internet, you may wish to remember this.

He didn't censor anything. All he did was put a re-direct into the loop, so that folks see the disclaimer before they run on to see the original comments claimed to be "anti-semitic" The link is still there, still functional, and will still get you from the propaganda site all the way to the original comment that landed the link there.

ATS just gets to chuck in their rebuttal to it, and there's not a thing in the world wrong with that. If folks are afraid of rebuttals, they ought not to make crazy statements to provoke one.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
I've been saying this for a long time, listen to The Professional and open your eyes. the Israelis are behind every tragedy in the world ( 9/11 - USS Liberty and even the Titanic " and now they are gonna attack the flotilla that is aiding Palestinians to break free from their oppressors Israel and have a normal life and get their land back again.

S&F for you mate well done and keep the truth about Israel for everyone to see

Aye. I've heard rumors that they threw the meteorite that destroyed the dinosaurs, too...

See, the thread is about a site that made baseless accusations about ATS, not whether or not the Israelis are going to eat you.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It should be on the list given the fact so many uneducated ant Semitic trolls use ATS , you being one of them.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Godsontoo

oh and here we have a mossad agent wannabe defending Israel and doesn't seem to know that jews aren't semites , Palestinians are the REAL semites so get your facts straight before trolling around.

And one more thing, why is Anti-Semite when you insult a jew, but its ok to insult a christian or a Muslim.

And why do you make it seem like a crime to be Anti-semite , its just someone who mocks the jews so stop with the drama act and go watch Fox and believe what your government says and you probably don't think that 9/11 is and Inside ( Israel ) job
edit on 8-7-2011 by B4Truth because: it

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

He didn't censor anything. All he did was put a re-direct into the loop, so that folks see the disclaimer before they run on to see the original comments claimed to be "anti-semitic" The link is still there, still functional, and will still get you from the propaganda site all the way to the original comment that landed the link there.

ATS just gets to chuck in their rebuttal to it, and there's not a thing in the world wrong with that. If folks are afraid of rebuttals, they ought not to make crazy statements to provoke one.

see the propaganda from B4truth directly above your post. You don't think that is hate? You don't think that is anti Jew propaganda?

No, somehow I guess you don't, do you. Apparently the Israelis (strangely enough, Jewish) are now responsible for the Titanic sinking - where is the propaganda being posted again please?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
reply to post by Godsontoo

oh and here we have a mossad agent wannabe defending Israel and doesn't seem to know that jews aren't semites , Palestinians are the REAL semites so get your facts straight before trolling around.

And one more thing, why is Anti-Semite when you insult a jew, but its ok to insult a christian or a Muslim.

And why do you make it seem like a crime to be Anti-semite , its just someone who mocks the jews so stop with the drama act and go watch Fox and believe what your government says and you probably don't think that 9/11 is and Inside ( Israel ) job
edit on 8-7-2011 by B4Truth because: it

You see, you are part of the problem here. You are part of the reason the other site has a point about the hate - yours is against Jews, others is against other creeds or colours. You are part of the reason the other site exists, I hope you are proud.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

see the propaganda from B4truth directly above your post. You don't think that is hate? You don't think that is anti Jew propaganda?

Of course it's hate. Nothing wrong with that. I hate lima beans. It doesn't rise to the level of RACISM, however.
Even his habit of blaming everything on "them jews!" is not racist. Bigoted, yes, but not racist. Judaism is a religion, not a race, and just as Islam and Christianity, contains members from a variety of races. Religion can be modified if it bothers one enough - but race cannot.

No, somehow I guess you don't, do you. Apparently the Israelis (strangely enough, Jewish) are now responsible for the Titanic sinking - where is the propaganda being posted again please?

"Israeli" is a nationality, not a race or a religion. It's pretty myopic to claim that Israelis are "jewish" and exclude all those Israelis who aren't as somehow lesser Israelis, of no consequence. As a matter of fact, equating Israeli nationality with Jewish religion or Semitic race borders on "racism" itself, but thankfully falls short because it blurs the lines as to what is what.

If you can't define what it really IS, you can't very well label it as "racism", can you?

Yup, the odd take on how "them jews" are behind "every tragedy in the world", was way over the top. Those way over the top pronouncements like that tends to showcase the speaker, and are self-regulating, because everyone who reads them can see right through them as being patently ridiculous. It tends to serve to lessen the speaker's credibility, and that's not a bad thing.

That's why I made the "dinosaur's meteor" comment, the frame and highlight the ridiculousness of that statement. Perhaps I should have been more subtle, eh? Try this on... I think it's a real tragedy that my wife died. I've still not found the Jew responsible for that tragedy, but when I get my hands on him...

I mean, he DID say EVERY tragedy, didn't he?

Seriously, it's hard to take those kinds of statements seriously.

Here is a direct quote of a section of another post he made here, and I re-post it here because I want to point something else out:

Aside from the fact that neither New York, The Pentagon, nor Shanksville are in Israel, so the "inside job" claim is laughable on the face of it in this context, notice how he moves from "jews" to "Israelis" with such alacrity that it almost goes unnoticed, and the connection is unconsciously made in the mind that they are the same thing. That's propagandistic linkage at it's finest.

Now, read your own pronouncement again:

Apparently the Israelis (strangely enough, Jewish) are now responsible for the Titanic sinking - where is the propaganda being posted again please?

Less sneaky, more direct, but the exact same thing, with the exact same result.

As to the question you posed at the end of that quote, you were saying?

For what it's worth, I don't think you're any sort of "wannabe mossad agent". That's just another of those over the top pronouncement that shows the true colors of the poster, and makes his agenda crystal clear.

edit on 2011/7/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Excellent work PROFESSIONAL for noticing and making others aware.

Excellent work Skeptic Overlord, fine form indeed.

Blind support for ISRAEL is one the indicators I use to snuff out fake politicians, front organizations etc etc.
Actually, when people display blind faith for anything pretty much it makes me take a step back and reexamine things...

IMHO Israel/Zionism/Jews have been used as a Patsy, a "fall guy" and a scapegoat by the real PTB.
IMHO The Vatican, the Papacy and specifically and at least for the last 200 years it has been the JESUITS who have held control of the Holy See...

IMHO the same control all masonic orders wether the members need to know or not, realize it or not etc etc...

Tells... like when you play poker people show signs of what they are holding... Tells are very important and here is a TELL that should help explain exactly what is going on...

It is against the law to question the HOLOCAUST in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, and Switzerland.

Do you understand that this means people in these countries are not allowed to discuss the holocaust unless they doso in a way that supports the official version of what occurred.

Now, think of this using an American example... 9/11 the official story becoming the DOGMA that we must all abide by and if someone even suggests that 9/11 was an inside job it is off to jail for them...

That doesnt TELL you something about just how deep the crap goes??? You don't smell that??? It doesnt bother you???

Rome took their little cobbled together religion, their tribal diety and their methods for controlling their people....subverted it, perverted it and have used it for 1700+ years to control their world...

Without Rome it is highly likely that we would not be having this discussion and would know very little if anything at all about the "chosen tribe" a man named "jesus" etc etc...

Rome does not want the Myth to die as they have built their mind controlling Dogma upon it.

I will leave you with a few more "tells"...

As part of our indoctrination... the HOLOCAUST is engrained in most peoples minds yet have they ever heard of:

The Holodomor?
The DRESDEN BOMBING?
Bush family connections to the Nazi's?
Zionist connections to the Nazi's?

That some Jewish writers have been talking about "6 million dead jews" well before WWII?
That it isnt hard to show/prove how the Zionists controlled Russia when the Holodomor occurred?

Oh we could just have a field day with this, I could go on and on ad infinitum yet in the end... most small minds will simply call us ANTI SEMITES and then sleep well at night knowing that they STOOD UP against bigoted racist such as me...

It is not that anyone here is superior yet it is very clear to me at least that alot of people are most definately INFERIOR with their inability to think critically, to see how all this is propaganda is used to control and to manipulate people into blindly supporting the U.S.' pitbull on a leash in the middle east named Israel...

OverMan is an equal opportunity hater.... Ob/Gyn

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads-up.

That's fantastic!!! Nice one SO!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Everything we say gets written down.

Poop.......I just said Poop.

I really hope someone is writing that down......let me repeat.

Poop.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

:

A is for AGAINST
T is for THE (ask your therapist why)
S is for SATAN (or SCRIPTURE or SANITY)

only slaves work for counterfeiters who print FIAT currency.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thanks so much your Over-Lord-ness! We are SO very greatful you have our backs!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Criticizing Israel is antisemtic because most Israelis are Jews and it's antisemitic to hate jews.

No it is not antisemitic to criticise Israel. A semite is a race, while Israel is a country.
Also what is the term called when someone criticizes a christian, a muslim, or a buddhist or a hindu? What is the term to hate muslims, christians or other religions? Semite is not a religion dude. It is a race. Palestinians are also semites.

If you criticism the US government are you anti-christian?
edit on 10-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Someone should make a website that keeps tabs on websites like "Anti-Semetism.net"...

Sorry for the one liner.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join