It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof discovered. Israeli consipiracy against ATS. A website dedicated to...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
But, obviously, ATS is clearly anti-semitic (aways has been - will be) ... So, the point is???

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
How is this a conspiracy? What these websites most likely have is automated internet sweepers that automatically pick up posts over a collection of websites and posts them automatically. This sounds like the hyper-paranoid rantings of an anti-semitic conspiracy theorists.

It's unfortunate that the conspiracy community is so obsessed with dumb anti-Jew ranting.
edit on 7/7/11 by zcflint05 because: edit.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sokpuppet
But, obviously, ATS is clearly anti-semitic (aways has been - will be) ... So, the point is???

At The Risk Of Being Banned...Your Delusional.

Have You Even Read An ATS Thread Related to ANYTHING Israeli?

You May Have A Few Anti-Semites. But The Gist Of The Thread Is Not.

Enjoy Your Delusions.

t

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
well done
so very well done

op nice work
SO
perfect

lol star n flag mawahh

xploder

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

you dont need to be a brain surgeon to see how much hate for jews and israel is on ATS. This site has some of the biggest racist ignorant Nazis i ever encountered. Not only hate for Jews, but muslims etc...

Yes, people like you...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
antisemitism is a trick, we always use it

Ex-Israeli Minister Shulamit Aloni: Calling People Anti Semitic is a Trick to Stifle Criticism! We Always Use it !

socioecohistory.wordpress.com... s-use-it/

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Notice my name? (It's Jewish) Thank you for taking these steps. Jews are people too. They make mistakes and do stupid stuff as well as contribute to the overall well being of the gross human product. If the people of the universe were all alike it would be a very boring place to live.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
reply to post by nusnus

They have the highest population of Jews in the world, and specifically it is meant to be their home territory.

People see things in different ways, and this is certainly the case with this thread, especially as it is the Iraeli's themselves who have billed it as anti-semitic.

So waht ATSer's see as criticism, isn't how everyone is going to see it.

I read that thread about the little boy being harassed. I saw it as "people" behaving badly. You can find that in every ethnic group. I didn't feel it was anti-semitic. Living in Salt Lake City, Utah I am exposed to news that displays Mormons behaving badly on a regular basis. I don't view the information as anti-mormon. People need to get realistic on unseemly behavior. However, that website really makes me ill.

Just my two cents. Got change?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by applebaum
Notice my name? (It's Jewish)

It's a name. I care not what it represents. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well played, sir, well played!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the heads-up.

Go ahead and click any link to ATS on that site... and see what happens now.

YOU SIR carry a big hammer!
Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Notice my name? (It's Jewish)

It's a name. I care not what it represents. Seriously.

My comments were not meant to offend. The purpose was that someone who is of Jewish descent is appreciative of the steps you have taken. If I offended, I apologize. In any event thanks for not tolerating intolerance.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

If the people of the universe were all alike it would be a very boring place to live.

Cute canned statement there.

How about for 5 minutes just allow the universe be boring and let the chaos that Israel spreads be contained in Israel. I bet the universe would really love those 5 minutes.

edit on 7-7-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Looks like they are directly reacting to all the anti-Jewish nonsense that gets spewed on this site. Not a day goes by when I don't see a thread or a post accusing the Jews of some conspiracy and this is YET ANOTHER ONE. Congrats on feeding the disease.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

If the people of the universe were all alike it would be a very boring place to live.

Cute canned statement there.

How about for 5 minutes, let the world be boring and let the chaos that Israel spreads be contained in Israel. I bet the world would really love those 5 minutes.

I am so glad you enjoyed my canned statement. Canned or not it is how I feel. Yes, the problems in Israel are effecting the world. It is sad and unfortunate. People have worked for years to come to a resolution that makes sense for the region and the world. One has not been found. If you come up with one, let them know. You seem like a smart fella.

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Folks I just found an amazing website where most of the links they are accusing are antisemitic and are sorted by a tag. The abovetopsecret tag comes up quite a few and it essentially is accusing the threads on there of being anti-Semitic and therefore indirectly ATS of being antisemitic.

... 't least they got the name right.

nah. seriously. when folks are talkin about you, it's typically because you've either rattled some chains or allowed others to express an opinion which accomplished the same.

wash-rinse-repeat

[ETA]

*and that goes for ALL topics, not just this ridiculously divisive trype*
edit on 7/7/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

link   

I found 1 of mine up there.
Israeli prime minister calls for strike against Iran.
Here is the ATS link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here is the anti-semitism website link: www.anti-semitism.net...
It's one of my older threads, so it is far more critical, however I did not notive any anti-Semitism on my part. Maybe they are talking about those being racist to Arabs, after all Arabs are semites?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

It is clear that the links on their website indicate otherwise. Including their site name.

Which one of your threads has been the target of agents of the Israeli forces?

Possible many i will quote many quotes from 2 different threads with the short time i have and i will post some good points people made in the threads etc. Also look at the threads if you wish i don't have the time to post every Pro-Israeli (seeming agent quote)

Idk if they are agents but i can suppose they are in my conspiracy.

and it pertains to the thread i'd surmise

All of these quotes are not Possibly Pro-Israeli Quotes some of them are just good points i picked out.

Israel will orchestrate Second 911-type False-Flag In western World or U.S Soon.

Version100 posted:
--------------------------------------------------
I've noticed that a majority of posters who defend Israel have very few posts.

Seems like they only log in to post defensive comments about Israel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mayabong Posted:
Anything with Israel or Jews usually gets shut down or moved into a lesser known thread. If you would predict muslims were about to attack, no problem.

TheUniverse Posted:
Weird My Thread gets move to Highly Contraversial Conspiracy Threads or AKA(Skunk Works) When people Predicting the end of the world tomorrow to be more Valid than my conspiracy. Hrmm

Who's legitimate now ATS who's legitimate now?

PEOPLE WITH THREADS predicting the End of the world are kept in the Prophecy and Predictions Threads While mine Predicting something much more valid than The end of the world tomorrow Hog Wash is thrown into Skunk Works!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don'tReally's

Why Palestinians want this thread removed.
Why Palestinians want this thread removed.

My Reply was the first here www.abovetopsecret.com...

SunTzu22 make a good point ( Hes been banned now too... Weird)

SunTzu22 posts.
Yea, muslim boys are free to do as they will at religious places, as long as they worship properly and show reverence. Watch a couple episodes of Globe Trekker on PBS and I think you will be pleasantly suprised to see MANY muslim boys playing only inches from their cube.

BlueMirage5 Posts:
Patience is a great virtue.....

In the next war we WILL take back all the the Temple Mount and everything that belongs to us.

Extreme T and C Violations subsequently after his post (from many angry members i surmise at his statement)

fooks posted:
ya, they should not do that.

i won't get into soccer, since anyone playing that should be drone bombed anyway.

hey, i'm kidding!

blatant disrespect and deserve whatever comes down the pike for them.

Fooks Posted:
reply to post by SunTzu22

the real sun tsu would be very disappointed in you,

grasshopper.

lol!

I think the above was a reply to one of Sun Tzu's extreme T and C Violations.

One of my final post on that Thread..

Posted By: Gravitational

reply to post by SpeachM1litant
Haha Mr militant.
I'm not going to make your job easy. If you want to talk about Israel breaking UN resolutions, you need to be specific. 242 is a long document you know, But first you need to establish who were the countries represented in the UN councils at the time and from there we can move on and have a nice (or not) debate.

There is a catch however, I hope you are smart enough to identify it.

reply to post by discharged77
-----------------------------------------------------

hope that one day Palestine rises up and smashes the ZOG machine of Israel into oblivion.

ZeroKnowledge posted:
----------------------------------------------------
What ,like in 1948? I think it did not work that well. Maybe if they hoped that they will be able to build their country - they would have one. But rising and smashing does not go well with building. I hope that someday people will have more sense and less hate. Clearly that some day is not now and not here.

reply to post by gravitational
----------------------------------------
Posted by SpeachM1litant:

You truly are obsessed with attacking me. You should know I do not even sympathise with the Palestinian cause. I just want the factual record to be brought forth and to see Israel adhere to international law.

Posted By Common Scarecrow:
There NEVER was a country called palestine.

There NEVER was a people called palestinians. They actually came from all over the area.

There NEVER was a palestinian currency.

It was a bunch of nomadic people wandering around the desert.

By the way, the film of them on their knees looks more like they are "presenting".

Good post i thought here.

Posted by discharged77:

Oh no, here we go..LOL.. Every time you criticize the sham state of Israel you better watch out because not to long after the debate they will start calling you an anti semite. What a bunch of crap, these are the same tactics that they have been using for some time now, not to mention other lies that i better not mention here. The "GOYIM" as you like to call us are over it, we can see through the BS and we are turning away from Israel and its Zionist masters.

In the Talmud/Torah There are tractates that refer to anyone who is a non-Jew as a Goyim(Non-Jew)

Or essentially referring to Non-Jews as beasts.

Rabbi Shimon ben Yochai said: The graves of gentiles do not cause ritual impurity in a dwelling as it says (Ezekiel 34:31) "Now, you (Israel) are My sheep , the sheep of My pasture, you are Man (Adam)…" You (Israel, the subject of the verse) are called Man (Adam) and gentiles are not called Man (Adam). Talmud Keritot 6b

GoldStein Massacre at Mosque kills 40 wounds 150

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Rabbi Kahane who has stated that his view of Arabs as "dogs" is "from the Talmud." (Cf. CBS "60 Minutes", "Kahane").

edit on 8-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
torrrah forbid we defy the protokols.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is further proof that Israeli propaganda is gathering on the web to target anti-Israeli threads and label them as anti-semtitic

so, i'd like to know...what exactly is the difference between anti-isreli and anti-semitic?

hope i didn't just open up a can of worms....

edit on 7/7/2011 by feanor411 because: forgot to add comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join