It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honolulu US Court Subpoena's for Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well, I kind of wonder how much scrutiny the US gives foreign birth "records". We're not in any position to be "experts" in another country's documentation. I'd guess that a "best case scenario" would be some sort of guide produced by the US (maybe State Dept?) giving general guidlines on different country's documents and their formats - IF that. I would be willing to bet that part of the ID package NY would like to see would be a passport from the issuing country - but again, what the requirements for obtaining a passport from a country like Indonesia is way beyond me.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I see nowhere that Maya is a U.S. Citizen either.

possible dual-citizen ?

possible never applied for U.S. citizenship ?

but with her credentials,

she must have at least a Green Card or an extended Visa.

moving around usually requires new I.D.'s all the time.

i know "naturalized" citizens are issued a U.S. Passport with their original taken.

some "dual citizens" actually have two passports.
especially a U.S. citizen by birth who obtains a "second" citizenship by virtue of one parent.
Greece allows this I know, and maybe Israel and others.

en.wikipedia.org...
While living in Indonesia, she was home schooled by her mother and then attended Jakarta International School from 1981 to 1984.[6] Like her older half-brother, Soetoro-Ng returned to Hawaii and attended the private Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii, graduating in 1988.

She is an alumna of Barnard College in Manhattan, New York. She received an M.A. degree in secondary language studies and an M.A. degree in English from New York University[9] and a Ph.D degree in international comparative education from the University of Hawaii.[10]

Soetoro-Ng has often spoken warmly about her relationship with her older half-brother, which she says has remained strong even though they have often lived far apart. As adults, they have often celebrated Christmas in Hawaii, and savor the time they spend with their families together.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Do you sense that since we've strayed so far off-topic and no one has made note of it that this thread has finally reached its conclusion and "died"?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I see nowhere that Maya is a U.S. Citizen either.
It says right there on the right hand side of that wikipedia article you linked. “Born: Maya Kassandra Soetoro ... Citizenship: American

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1
Do you sense that since we've strayed so far off-topic and no one has made note of it that this thread has finally reached its conclusion and "died"?

well,

i could ask if anybody thinks a copy of the "microfilm" would hold any clues

to whatever it is that is being sought by Orly Taitz ?

my copy of my BC is just that ....

a copy of the microfilmed info.

it looks like an x-ray.

and it's not on any "special" paper.

I recieved it in the 1060's.

needed it for a SS Card.

my parents had to prove something or other to get it.

i also have a SFBC issued two years ago.

both are accepted.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

i'm confused.

you quoted me asking the question.

if i knew the answer, i would not ask !

You claim to know she has a Hawaiian birth certificate because you suggested we should look at it. You also tried to push the lie that anyone could have gotten one, born there or not.

maybe they should ask for Obama's half-sister's BC too.

or maybe both that is....

i think the point was that Hawaii would issue a live-birth cert for anybody living there, not necessarily born there (in Hawaii). people think Obama himself may actually have been issued a COLB (foreign birth), not a genuine BC. until 1980, the same "certificate" was issued to anybody...born there or not !

So I want to know what leads you to believe these things.

i also hinted to a hoax a few posts ago because She certainly must have needed a BC to get a drivers licence?

Says who? You do not need one in NY to get a driver's license.

or a SS Number ?
Again, says who? How do you think immigrants get SS numbers?

edit on Jul-10-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

You suggested she had one and falsely claimed anyone could go to Hawaii and get one so I asked you where hers says she was born because the answer would probably clear a lot up for you.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

OK

let's start over.

i quoted an article, then questioned it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1/2 sister

And the Examiner.com reports that “Obama’s half sister, born in Indonsia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth:”

Maya Soetoro was born to Indonesian businessman Lolo Soetoro and American cultural anthropologist Ann Dunham and half-sister to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. While living in Indonesia, she was home schooled by her mother and then attended Jakarta International School and returned to Hawaii and attended the private Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii, graduating in 1988.

Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia. Supposedly this certificate was used by the Daily Kos to forge an Obama version. Anyone find it odd that Maya, undisputedly born in Indonesia, would have the same type of document as Barack Obama to forge?

As one commenter, Jon Lafferty, put it:

Until 1980, all foreign and domestic births recorded here received a COLB from Hawaii. In 1981, Hawaii started to issue a certificate of foreign birth for babies brought here from another country. I know a woman who came here from the Philippines as a 15 year old in 1982 and she has a COFB from Hawaii. This is why Maya, who came here in the 1970s has a COLB from Hawaii. I think Obama may have been born here and is hiding the rest of his records because he attended Punahou, Occidental, Columbia and Harvard as a foreign student receiving US government aid. If he did, he defrauded the US government out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

the question was "does She have a Hawaiian BC" ??????

If, I say IF she was born in Indonesia like THEY claim, She obviously obtained something to verify her American citizenship. YES????

If she holds dual citizenship, She MIGHT, I say MIGHT have a U.S. passport (that's a question)

If, I say IF she does have a Hawaiian BC, then what kind is it ?????
must be a COLB as the article states.

a question ain't a lie !

edit on Jul-12-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on Jul-12-2011 by xuenchen because: ...---... = "~"

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

the question was "does She have a Hawaiian BC" ?????? a question ain't a lie !
What Kitilani is saying, it seems to me, and what I already pointed out, is that there is no evidence Obama’s sister has a Hawaiian birth certificate, much less one saying she was born in Hawaii.

If, I say IF she was born in Indonesia like THEY claim, She obviously obtained something to verify her American citizenship. YES????
Yes. It’s called a “Consular Report of Birth Abroad” or “Consular Registration of Birth Abroad.” The parents report the birth of the child to an embassy or consulate and they issue this document, and serves as proof of citizenship.

From the Department of State’s website

The birth of a child abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s) should be reported as soon as possible so that a Consular Report of Birth Abroad can be issued as an official record of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship. Report the birth of your child abroad at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

If she holds dual citizenship, She MIGHT, I say MIGHT have a U.S. passport (that's a question)
Why would she might have a US passport “if she holds dual citizenship”? I don’t understand why you frame this with the dual citizenship being a condition for getting a US passport. It’s not. And I’m pretty sure she has a US passport.

If, I say IF she does have a Hawaiian BC, then what kind is it ????? must be a COLB as the article states.
There is no evidence she has a Hawaiian birth certificate. And notice that your source never states that those foreign-born persons, that allegedly got an Hawaiian birth certificate, got one saying they were born in Hawaii.

You are insisting on this particular issue, I think, because you didn’t know how foreign-born children of US citizens got proof of citizenship. I bet you thought they needed a birth certificate, that’s why you believed those unsubstantiated stories about Hawaiian birth certificates and assumed Obama’s sister must have one.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by backinblack
Pathetic excuse..

It's supposedly now been seen on line by more people that Lady Gaga's underwear but he still refuses to show the "REAL" thing???

I'm sure that makes sense to some fools..Are you one of them ??

Where do you get lost? The alternative would be him going door to door and personally showing it to each and every person who wanted to see it. Either you can look at the PDF or get over it. Asking him to bring it to you personally is beyond absurd.

So, since he is willing to show it in a pdf format and some reporters, the privacy issue is negated, since there is now a court order to provide it for examination, it should be released.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
since there is now a court order to provide it for examination, it should be released.

Sure there is a court order? which judge signed the "court order"

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Kitilani

OK

let's start over.

i quoted an article, then questioned it.

Then after that, I asked you a question based on the information in your article.

the question was "does She have a Hawaiian BC" ??????

Was it? Are you sure? Scroll back.

What American citizenship? Are you suggesting she was born in Indonesia but somehow maintains native status in the US? Or is it possible that you are missing a few steps. You seem to be lacking details that might be important to understanding what it is you want to know about. What is her citizenship status and what is her proof for that. Where did you see it? Are you suggesting that she was born in Indonesia but is American just because Hawaii gave her a BC for fun or what? Please be specific.

Which has NOTHING to do with a birth certificate.

If, I say IF she does have a Hawaiian BC, then what kind is it ?????
must be a COLB as the article states.

A COLB is a birth certificate. They are the same thing. That is birther false confusion number 1. Second of all, if she was born outside Hawaii and you believe she has a Hawaiian birth certificate then you must know that could only happen if her Hawaiian birth certificate says she was born in Indonesia. That was the policy. What are you so confused about?

a question ain't a lie !

edit on Jul-12-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on Jul-12-2011 by xuenchen because: ...---... = "~"

I never called you a liar. I asked you a question.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
So, since he is willing to show it in a pdf format and some reporters, the privacy issue is negated, since there is now a court order to provide it for examination, it should be released.

What part of my just going over this with Backinblack confused you the most? The privacy issue remains intact no matter who Obama shows his documents to.

What court order?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i wonder what happen with this?? Because today i got this in my e-mail

Birth certificate subpeona to be delivered on August 8th

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79
i wonder what happen with this?? Because today i got this in my e-mail

Birth certificate subpeona to be delivered on August 8th

hmm, interesting. Very nice find. Guess will see on Aug. 8

Now I gave you all stars on all 13 pages, I expect to see a bump on flags.
My fingers hurt now.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

I am having a hard time finding out what court issued this subpeona. Can either of you tell me what court that would be?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crapspackle

reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

I am having a hard time finding out what court issued this subpeona. Can either of you tell me what court that would be?

United States District Court for the District of Hawaii. This is the court that filed the action suit.
Middle of the page are the court documents signed by the clerk of court.
Became official on July 5th 2011
Thread was posted on July 6th 2011
Civil Action 1:11-CU-0042-RCL
www.wnd.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I see a signature I cannot read.
I do not see the court listed.
Do you know the name of the court clerk that signed that?
Where does it show what court it was issued from?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I see a signature I cannot read.
I do not see the court listed.
Do you know the name of the court clerk that signed that?
Where does it show what court it was issued from?

That is the court in Hawaii. That is where the papers were filed.
I can't read the signature either, doesn't mean it's not real. You ever see a doctors handwriting?

www.courts.state.hi.us...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
That is the court in Hawaii. That is where the papers were filed.
I can't read the signature either, doesn't mean it's not real. You ever see a doctors handwriting?

Filed?

I did not ask where it was filed. I asked what court ISSUED it. You understand how these things actually work, I am sure so you are just pretending not to to avoid the question I guess?

The entire article makes no sense and since the last time Orly tried to issue her own personal subpeona, I need to see what court actually issued this one for it to even begin to matter.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

[

Guess will wait and see on Aug. 8th or 9th. I'm sure it will be in the news.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join