It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honolulu US Court Subpoena's for Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by userid1

Who says HER records are sealed? Proof?

Almost sounds like unfounded allegations IMO

Well obviously then YOU can show me ALL her records and I will apologize to you for everything I have said..

I await you post with baited breath..

Well, since she didn't travel to Kenya to have Obama, there wouldn't BE any records would there?. Of course, if you can supply proof otherwise, OR that the President or a Senator has the capability to seal the public records of someone OTHER than himself - especially without a paper trail (again "proof"?), then I'll just wait with baited breath for your next great leap of logic....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

maybe somebody can clear the air on some of this ?

Sometime between June 8, 2009, and June 18, 2009, the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL) changed the requirements for identification that they maintained for over 100 years. All of a sudden, Hawaii will now accept Certifications of Live Birth (COLB) as proof of identification and residency, and will no longer require the certified "Certificates of Birth" -- although Hawaii says that they will still take the traditional birth certificates.

On June 7th, this website reported that the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu posted on its website
a letter on White House stationery dated January 24th (since scrubbed), in which Obama wrote, "As a beneficiary of the excellence of Kapi'olani Medical Center -- the place of my birth -- I am pleased to add my voice to your chorus of supporters" -- even though Obama himself has previously claimed to have been born at Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, a claim backed up by his sister Maya.

Until June 7th, even United Press International (UPI) and Snopes.com contained statements that Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu. Here is a screen capture from Snopes.com that says, "Barack Hussein Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center." Today, Snopes.com claims that "Barack Hussein Obama, was born on 4 August 1961 at the Kapiolani Medical Center." Snopes claims they made the change because Wikipedia made the change.

Here is the UPI screen capture that claims Obama was born at Queens -- but now the UPI claims Kapiolani. Remember, Obama, himself, told UPI that he was born at Queens.

explanations from both views are needed for a new book.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Well, since she didn't travel to Kenya to have Obama, there wouldn't BE any records would there?. Of course, if you can supply proof otherwise, OR that the President or a Senator has the capability to seal the public records of someone OTHER than himself - especially without a paper trail (again "proof"?), then I'll just wait with baited breath for your next great leap of logic....

So what you're saying is you haven't got her records??

Guess I'm saved from apologizing though I never doubted you lack of ability to show them.

How could you when it's assumed they are sealed for National Security??

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
maybe they should ask for Obama's half-sister's BC too.

or maybe both that is....

1/2 sister

And the Examiner.com reports that “Obama’s half sister, born in Indonsia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth:”

Maya Soetoro was born to Indonesian businessman Lolo Soetoro and American cultural anthropologist Ann Dunham and half-sister to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. While living in Indonesia, she was home schooled by her mother and then attended Jakarta International School and returned to Hawaii and attended the private Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii, graduating in 1988.

Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia. Supposedly this certificate was used by the Daily Kos to forge an Obama version. Anyone find it odd that Maya, undisputedly born in Indonesia, would have the same type of document as Barack Obama to forge?

As one commenter, Jon Lafferty, put it:

Until 1980, all foreign and domestic births recorded here received a COLB from Hawaii. In 1981, Hawaii started to issue a certificate of foreign birth for babies brought here from another country. I know a woman who came here from the Philippines as a 15 year old in 1982 and she has a COFB from Hawaii. This is why Maya, who came here in the 1970s has a COLB from Hawaii. I think Obama may have been born here and is hiding the rest of his records because he attended Punahou, Occidental, Columbia and Harvard as a foreign student receiving US government aid. If he did, he defrauded the US government out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
And the Examiner.com reports that “Obama’s half sister, born in Indonsia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth:”

Where is that posted on the web? We must see if it is the same as Obama's, otherwise.....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

So what you're saying is you haven't got her records??

Guess I'm saved from apologizing though I never doubted you lack of ability to show them.

How could you when it's assumed they are sealed for National Security??

And again, you're the one doing the assuming - factually you're SOL - aren't you?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Where is that posted on the web? We must see if it is the same as Obama's, otherwise.....

i guess it's not.

that was one reason for asking.

i am still looking at results.........

i think the point was that Hawaii would issue a live-birth cert for anybody living there, not necessarily born there (in Hawaii). people think Obama himself may actually have been issued a COLB (foreign birth), not a genuine BC. until 1980, the same "certificate" was issued to anybody...born there or not !

[color=lightcyan]Until 1980, all foreign and domestic births recorded here received a COLB from Hawaii. In 1981, Hawaii started to issue a certificate of foreign birth for babies brought here from another country. I know a woman who came here from the Philippines as a 15 year old in 1982 and she has a COFB from Hawaii. This is why Maya, who came here in the 1970s has a COLB from Hawaii. I think Obama may have been born here and is hiding the rest of his records because he attended Punahou, Occidental, Columbia and Harvard as a foreign student receiving US government aid. If he did, he defrauded the US government out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

EDIT to add: note the difference between COLB and COFB (foreign birth)
edit on Jul-10-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

well then again,

it may not be legal to release Hers without permission !

Hawaii law you know.

still looking.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

well then again,

Hawaii law you know.

still looking.

So how do you know she has got a Hawaiin Birth certificate then....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

maybe somebody can clear the air on some of this ?

Sometime between June 8, 2009, and June 18, 2009, the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL) changed the requirements for identification that they maintained for over 100 years. All of a sudden, Hawaii will now accept Certifications of Live Birth (COLB) as proof of identification and residency, and will no longer require the certified "Certificates of Birth" -- although Hawaii says that they will still take the traditional birth certificates.

This relates specifically to those seeking to purchase Hawaiian land reserved for genealogically native Hawaiians. What does this have to do with Obama who is clearly NOT a genealogical NATIVE?

On June 7th, this website reported that the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu posted on its website
a letter on White House stationery dated January 24th (since scrubbed), in which Obama wrote, "As a beneficiary of the excellence of Kapi'olani Medical Center -- the place of my birth -- I am pleased to add my voice to your chorus of supporters" -- even though Obama himself has previously claimed to have been born at Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, a claim backed up by his sister Maya.

Until June 7th, even United Press International (UPI) and Snopes.com contained statements that Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu. Here is a screen capture from Snopes.com that says, "Barack Hussein Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center." Today, Snopes.com claims that "Barack Hussein Obama, was born on 4 August 1961 at the Kapiolani Medical Center." Snopes claims they made the change because Wikipedia made the change.

Here is the UPI screen capture that claims Obama was born at Queens -- but now the UPI claims Kapiolani. Remember, Obama, himself, told UPI that he was born at Queens.

explanations from both views are needed for a new book.

I'm not really sure how to address this. You're asking us to explain why Obama says he was born at one hospital, and Wiki or UPI say another? Aren't those questions better addressed to Wiki or UPI?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So many questions yet so few documents available to prove anything..

Again, sounds like a conspiracy IMO..

Way too much information hidden away for the most powerful man in the world..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

well then again,

Hawaii law you know.

still looking.

So how do you know she has got a Hawaiin Birth certificate then....

i would imagine she needed one from mother Ann .....

for school registration, etc.

i think that was in one of the articles ..... unless the half sister is a hoax in the first place ?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

i think the BC says Kapi'olani.

but Obama himself has been quoted saying Kapi'olani and Queen's both.....

the newswires picked up what he said, not necessarilly what is true.

simple mistake i guess,

there are two hospitals in my hometown too.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

reply to post by userid1

i think the BC says Kapi'olani.

but Obama himself has been quoted saying Kapi'olani and Queen's both.....

the newswires picked up what he said, not necessarilly what is true.

simple mistake i guess,

there are two hospitals in my hometown too.

BC DOES say Kapi'olani - not Queens. However, the following quote from answers.com does sort of explain the confusion:

According to Barack Obama himself, being interviewed November 4, 2008:

www.upi.com...

He was born at Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children* in Honolulu, HI.

*The name of the hospital was corrected in the referenced article after originally stating that the hospital was the Queen's Medical Center. The name Kapi'olani is named after a queen...hence the hospital was called both.

I'm not suggesting that answers.com is necessarily authoritative - just that it's the first site I came across that actually mentions both hospitals - YMMV

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So many questions yet so few documents available to prove anything..

Again, sounds like a conspiracy IMO..

Way too much information hidden away for the most powerful man in the world..

At some point.

Delusion sets in.

Then self creation.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Hmmm.
Where does her BC say she was born?
That would kind of be the crux of your whole point.
Got that?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Hmmm.
Where does her BC say she was born?
That would kind of be the crux of your whole point.
Got that?

i'm confused.

you quoted me asking the question.

if i knew the answer, i would not ask !

i also hinted to a hoax a few posts ago because She certainly must have needed a BC to get a drivers licence?

or a SS Number ?

edit on Jul-10-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I know where I live, you cannot be issued a new SS card or a drivers license with a BC. Even a raised seal BC has little no no value as a piece of identification.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Not sure, but I thought I read that Obama's sister is currently, or was recently residing in NY state. The following link shows what you can provide to NY *excluding* a US birth cert -and- SS # that is acceptable to the state as proof of ID.www.nydmv.state.ny.us...

Also, I'd also suggest the possibility that she might have had an Indonesian issued International DL which is accepted and valid in all 50 states in the US.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Not sure, but I thought I read that Obama's sister is currently, or was recently residing in NY state. The following link shows what you can provide to NY *excluding* a US birth cert -and- SS # that is acceptable to the state as proof of ID.www.nydmv.state.ny.us...

Also, I'd also suggest the possibility that she might have had an Indonesian issued International DL which is accepted and valid in all 50 states in the US.

also,

many foreigners do not even have a BC from native countries.

some only have some kind of "birth record".

and many are vague.

perhaps that's why She supposedly was able to get something from Hawaii since she lived there with Ann.

that's if she even lived there at all ..... hard to get answers on Maya.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join