It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Estulin :Bilderberg 2011 Discussion Leaked Via Moles Inside

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Talk about Karmic debt, this is debt which you will be born into, then you work till you die to try to pay off a debt which was never yours. It proves that the elite think that they own us and we are slaves just for their convenience, to do the dirty work and keep them in comfort. We are worthless workers, who have no place in the new world, except the few who will be kept as slaves and breeders, to provide the next generation of slaves. They may even keep a few extra special ones to provide an extra special food source, think of it, cattle that don't need mucking out and they feed themselves as well !

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lincoln61

The following quote from the author also needs challenging " Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society. It is not an evil, all-seeing eye or a Jewish-Masonic conspiracy. There is no conspiracy even though a lot of people with their infantile fantasies see it as such. No group of people, and I dont care how powerful they are, sit around the table in dark room, holding hands, staring at a crystal ball, planning the world´s future".

Exactly. Statements like this not only need challenging, they need to be seen in the light of common sense.

This journalist is doing what the elite tell him to do. Prop up the old straw man, make people feel silly, take one more opportunity to disarm, and definitely diffuse those dangerous anti-Semitic and anti-Masonic sentiments, that are seemingly legion in the average "conspiracy nut's" minds.

Nobody thinks the elite sit around dark rooms staring into crystal balls. Worthless nonsense, designed to throw people off.

As one person already observed, what's the difference between NWO and One World Company? Logically, we still are slaves, and there will still be masters. And sure, it's "not" a conspiracy, and neither is a rose a rose, by any other name!

People should feel insulted reading this sort of thing, IMO. Sure, lots of "infantile fantasies" out there, but this author has sufficiently tipped his hand from what I can see. Not terribly productive.

JR

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TetsuoIronMan
reply to post by eLPresidente

Yeah well the day that happens is the day I quit paying taxes. I refuse to take responsibility for debt that is not belonging to me, and I am sure the majority of people would join me unless they have us all dumbed down to pacified ignorant slaves. Sadly it seems like we are already heading in that direction fast

You all ready have and are. Decades worth. It is not hard to find this one out. You have paid over and over for the whims of the ellite. The way the system is set up makes no common sence. They set up layers to cycle money through over and over. You are being taxed in the US at around 72%. 72% of what you make, you pay out in a tax one way or another. They have taxes built into everything and pass it along too you!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
My first reply after abit of a break.....Great leak S+F but we already knew what the deal was right?
The question is what ya gonna do about it now you know?
The Mob controls your country....They have a finger in every pie.... When you vote for a new Government and President, you are merely giving the mob a make over.
Isn't it time you wipe the slate clean?
If you are tied to any company or Corp you shouldn't be in Government.....Governement has to be your only concern..... I could ramble on with a ton of parameters but you get the idea....far to many hidden chiefs disguised as indians with private representations, when they should be entirely public.
Every position within your system is riddled with the corp taint, its time for a deep clean.....

Power To The People!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Come on now, seriously. Are you honestly just accepting this despite the fact there is no proof to back this up? Someone has typed up some words and you're going "that's brilliant", accepting it despite the fact it's meaningless.

Yes, the Bilderbergs are probably bad people with some kind of agenda, but you're being told what you want to hear without anything solid to back it up.

I could type up a few paragraphs claiming to be "an insider" right now, detailing the satanic sacrificial rituals, which they have also been accused of - it wouldn't make it true, I'd just be saying what some fringes of the conspiracy community want to hear.

Stop and think. There are just as many lies and disinformation pouring through these "independent news" sites than there are through the mainstream news.
edit on 7/7/11 by The Empty Skies because: syntax errors

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Very raw stuff and nothing "far out" or edgy to take in. It makes a lot of sense when compared to what is actually happening right now in the world and it would certainly take so inside knowledge to present this sort of information.

Yet, as always I feel the need to quetion its legitimacy just for the sake of skepicism although I do feel deep down that what I am feeling makes a lot of sense.

Also, not to get too far out but this Elite that has its hands in everything, do they work as a small interest that has been around or ages, manipulating truth in history? Are they themselves puppets as well to a greater party? How does a hugely influential group come to being and go unnoticed? This is something I have always wondered...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies
Come on now, seriously. Are you honestly just accepting this despite the fact there is no proof to back this up? Someone has typed up some words and you're going "that's brilliant", accepting it despite the fact it's meaningless.

Yes, the Bilderbergs are probably bad people with some kind of agenda, but you're being told what you want to hear without anything solid to back it up.

I could type up a few paragraphs claiming to be "an insider" right now, detailing the satanic sacrificial rituals, which they have also been accused of - it wouldn't make it true, I'd just be saying what some fringes of the conspiracy community want to hear.

Stop and think. There are just as many lies and disinformation pouring through these "independent news" sites than there are through the mainstream news.

Aleady taken into consideration, but you have to ask yourself what makes the most sense. Think about whats happening in the world right now, it parallels almost exactly what is written in the article and would answer these issues that we as "normal people" cant find the answer to or are unaware and misinformed of.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
hmmm?

Why isn't he dead?

If he knows all this inside information. Why haven't they killed him.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jugtalicus

Originally posted by The Empty Skies

Aleady taken into consideration, but you have to ask yourself what makes the most sense. Think about whats happening in the world right now, it parallels almost exactly what is written in the article and would answer these issues that we as "normal people" cant find the answer to or are unaware and misinformed of.

I agree, there are certainly things transpiring right now that sort of fit what this article says, but that doesn't make it legitimate. There are plenty of other instances of this and it's been done to death. People with their own interpretation of the world's events can put 2 and 2 together to end up with 5.

What I'm saying is there are many (far too many) hoaxes around these days, and whether that's because the people who write them are just attention seekers, or whether there's a darker motive behind it, I don't know. I just find it incredibly difficult to buy this with all the BS I see linked through this site.
(Don't get me wrong, I love ATS and I've found some amazingly interesting and informative articles posted here, but you have to agree, there is an incredible amount of BS thrown around).

What makes me most dubious of this is, having seen the incredibly intensive security which surrounds the Bilderberg meetings... how did this guy get in there? How is he a mole? Why, if so, have we not got anything like an audio recording to back this up? Pictures - nothing?

Most importantly: if these guys are so big and bad and evil, and will silence all opposition ruthlessly... Why is the guy not dead? Why is the site still there?

Sorry, but to me this just looks like an article produced to cater to "us" (the people who find interest in these kinds of things) and so will generate more hits on their site. In fact, most stuff I've seen on therumormill is exactly the same, so sorry, not buying it.

If there were more sources then maybe I'd be a bit more inclined to believe it, but until then...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
hmmm?

Why isn't he dead?

If he knows all this inside information. Why haven't they killed him.

Because its not in the main stream media.

What does the Bilderberg meetings give Bill Clinton, topless waiters or what?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

Estulin :BILDERBERG 2011 DISCUSSION LEAKED VIA MOLES INSIDE

Thanks for this OP. I not only read the article -- such an enlightening article., I copied it and will send it out to people. Probably a completely futile action on my part -- these people are so deeply asleep and they refuse to hear or see.

What so many do not want to see, even among those at ATS (more awake than most), is that the advancements in technology have made the enslavement of the masses INEVITABLE.

There is so little privacy left at this point, and soon there will be none (except for the Elites who have enough money to buy privacy & security).

The presence of cameras are proliferating. Tracking devices are proliferating. Cyber tracking & spying.
The technology grows evermore sophisticated and invasive.

If things continue the way they have, I can easily see the micro-chipped slave as a reality -- every move monitored. It's far beyond what Orwell envisioned because 60 years later, the technological capabilities have advanced beyond anything he could have imagined.

What we see unfolding before us is a horror story beyond anything most can imagine.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Why would they spy on you?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I couldnt stop reading this one!Lord how i hate those draatted bilderburgers....
Why one earth people who already have more wealth and power than any ohe else still want even more of it is by me.
Theseslime cannot possibly spend what they have in the bank if they tried....
I think it is time that the people truely did get control of the goverment and change the whole system to defeat the possibility of anyone ever getting that much power again.
For starters we could nationalise all the corporate structures over fifty or so million dollars worth and break the fuel cartels by taking them over and installing a single fuel department of goverment.
The extra gas stations could be turned into good use as it is prime real estate.and this would create more employment too.
Why should aanyone be allowed to hold the people to ransome for nessessities?
Food, fuel shelter, these thiings should be far more regulated and people owned.

"... At the 2011 meeting, Bilderberg was looking at ways to restructure Greeces debt, NOT FOR THE BENEFIT of Greece, but rather for the BENEFIT OF THE FINANCIAL ELITE WHO STAND TO LOSE THEIR SHIRTS if Greece fails. On the other hand, a default would destabilise markets and lead eventually to rating downgrades of other weak euro zone states such as Spain, Italy, Ireland and Portugal...."

How can I make this more clear. it's not just Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Ireland and Iceland, it's also going to come here to the US. And all of the Bankers games right now are NOT about making more profits, but about NOT losing their shirts. The Bankers are fighting for their lives.

We are on the Titanic and we are the ones in Steerage. The First Class passengers are going to be fighting to get on the lifeboats. Is this clear?

AV

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
well this deadly devolpment can be stopped. In the end it´s not about money but souveranity of the people.

The thing that works is named threefolding, you can read a description here:
www.threefolding.org...

What is social threefolding? The threefolding aims to achieve constitutional reorganization of society and an accurate allocation of social phenomena, without having to create any party programs. The concrete political organization is kept open: It will have to be redefined for each moment of global historical development. A healthy social order implies a differentiation of society into the fields of cultural sphere (culture and education), economic sphere and rights sphere. These three divisions of the community are autonomous, and will thereby influence one another positively and organically with their results. In this sense the rights sphere - also called the State - may not intervene into the autonomy of the cultural sphere and for instance pursue school politics. Only if the areas are autonomous and not mixed, they can develop themselves on their own terms and bring out their own ideals: Liberty in the cultural sphere, equality in the rights sphere and fraternity in the economic sphere. Only the differentiation makes the ideals of mankind alive: Mixed they waive themselves mutually, and another allocation of the ideals would work destructively: Equality in the cultural sphere kills all innovations, liberty in regard oo law cancels all laws. The free cultural sphere builds up the abilities and skills that mankind needs for its idealistic and material existence and development. Skills can only emerge in the cultural sphere. Everything that is connected with abilities and skills, belongs into the range of the cultural sphere: Business managers with a real, and not only on an economic power based ability for management belong to the cultural sphere alongside with teachers and artists. Furthermore all kinds of capital or credit systems are in the long run dealing with the question where to allocate abilities for the purpose to create an economic process. Capital is a matter of the cultural sphere. Therefore the capital should be controlled by the cultural sphere and the capital be freely left up to capable entrepreneurs until their retirement or death. Thereafter the capital arrives to a new capable entrepreneur by donation because capital cannot be inherited because it is linked to ability. Likewise judging other humans is an ability, only the personalities of the free cultural sphere fully possess. For this reason the jurisdiction is to be taken out of the rights sphere. The accused himself should be able to pick out a judge from the cultural sphere, which he regards as the ablest one. This guarantees quality in the judiciary, instead og a jurisprudence detached from reality. All thoughts are free, and therefore copyrights are an arrogance and in fact a mental theft itself. Humans should be mentally free and therefore a forced association into groups with an implied group-conditioned binding to language and values is to be rejected. In this sense: each human being is a minority of one. A free cultural sphere must be an autonomous area, where a free and tolerant cooperation within the cultural sphere is made possible through corporations. The economic sphere is made up of goods production, goods circulation and goods consumption. Human needs are satisfied in the economic sphere. The needs are assessed plumbed by associations in a three fold community and here an appropiate adjustment of market and price will be made. The currency belongs to the economic sphere as well. Without means of production, nothing is left to exchange. Therefore, money must come into existence where means of production are working, that is decentral in every single firm, and will have to disappear if these no longer produce. Only an ageing money such as this can avoid inflation. In the rights sphere all individuals are equal before the law, and here everyone faces other citizens on equal terms. Here everything manifest itself democratically, which depends on the judgement and the feeling of mature person. The state is however no superstructure of civil society, but only a link alongside with the cultural sphere and the economic sphere. With the democratization of the state, the guardianship of the super-state should have already crumbled and left a society with autonomous spheres like the cultural and economic one. There is however no evidence of this, and therefore the most urgent task consists of imposing boundaries on the institutionalized monopoly of force in the name of liberty and fraternity, and to repel the dictatorship of cultural and economic regimentation. Therefore the threefolding does not aim for political power to change social conditions, but counts on the free acknowledge of mankind and on the economic and ecological necessity of our globalized world.

It about a concept that was done in the 1920ies in germany by Rudolf Steiner, many development have been done since.
good reader, too:
www.threefolding.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Certainly a lot to read here, and it makes for some grim reading too. The idea of "One World Company" is not one I have come across before but certainly seems much more likely than a world government.
edit on 6-7-2011 by TetsuoIronMan because: (no reason given)

The One World Company becomes the One World Government:

"The Bilderberg Group is not the end, but the means, to a future One World Company Limited. This organization has grown beyond its secretive beginnings to become a key nod in the decision making of the elite. The ultimate goal of this nightmare future is to transform Earth into a prison planet by bringing about a single globalized marketplace, controlled by One World Company, financially regulated by a World Bank, and populated by a dumbed down population whose life´s needs will be stripped down to materialism and survival“ work, buy, sex, sleep“ all connected to a global computer that monitors our every move."

"And it is becoming easier because the development of telecommunications technology together with profound advances in present-day knowledge and new methods of behavior engineering to manipulate individual conduct are converting what, in other epochs of history, were only evil intentions, into a disturbing new reality."

"Each new measure viewed on its own may seem an aberration, but a whole host of changes, as part of an ongoing continuum, constitutes a shift towards total enslavement."

"... in Europe, the governments are subject to control by private banking interests, called independent banking systems, which is blocked constitutionally from creating credit for governments. THESE INSTITUTIONS HAVE THE POWER TO REGULATE GOVERNMENT, AND TO DICTATE TERMS TO GOVERNMENT. Think about this institution within this European edifice called ECB. It tries to function like a European independent central bank, which has no government."
"There is no government. There is no nation. It´s a group of nations run by a private bank."

The One World Company is the forerunner of the One World Government.

AV

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

at least 2 or 3 of us in this entire thread are skeptical of this. I believe the bilderbergs are up to no good but the article just screams fake, and honestly, with the type of threads hitting the front page on ATS lately, and having more and more people just seemingly believing everything on here without trying to at least spend 5 minutes verifying the sources makes me worry for the well being of this website, and conspiracy theorists in general.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My thought about the Bilderbergers
After the dollar collapse and the government bankruptcy and millions will be unemployed, maybe THEN people will rise up against the tyranny. They killed 3000 on 9/11, what games do they have in store for you and your family? They are playing with your life at these meetings, they have the mass media in their pockets, the chairmen of the major networks attend these meetings. The revolution will not be aired on TV.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by eLPresidente

Yeah well the day that happens is the day I quit paying taxes. I refuse to take responsibility for debt that is not belonging to me, and I am sure the majority of people would join me unless they have us all dumbed down to pacified ignorant slaves. Sadly it seems like we are already heading in that direction fast

"...We are in the middle of an economic financial meltdown. For Bilderberg high-financial managers the problem is how to postpone defaults for as long as possible“ and then to bail out, leaving governments (taxpayers) holding the bag, taking over the obligations of insolvent debtors. With overwhelming cross section of the worlds population against it, THE TRICK IS TO OVERRIDE DEMOCRATIC POLITICS. "

"As Bilderberg agrees, for this to happen, ECONOMIC POLICY MUST BE TRANSFERRED FROM ELECTED GOVERNMENT BODIES TO THOSE OF FINANCIAL PLANNERS, making the economy entirely dependent on them, with public borrowing creating an enormous risk-free market for interest-bearing loans. This explains what George Ball, the then Under-secretary for Economic Affairs with JFK and Johnson said back in 1968, at a Bilderberg meeting in Canada: Where does one find a legitimate base for the power of corporate management to make decisions that can profoundly affect the economic life of nations to whose governments they have only limited responsibility? "

"THIS IS HOW FINANCIAL OLIGARCHY REPLACES DEMOCRACY. The role of the European Central Bank, IMF, the World Bank, Bank of International Settlement, the Federal Reserve and other financial oversight agencies has been to make sure that bankers got paid."

Watch for it. It's coming if it isn't already here, hidden in Obama's "Financial Reform" bill.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by stirling

I couldn't stop reading either. But while I was reading, something came to mind. We know that there are oodles of oil reserves in the western US. Why not start tapping into this and get out of the insanity of the current world system? What is keeping the US hellbent on using foreign oil?

Want to know why we cannot tap the reserves? Do you realize how much land the Chinese are buying in the US? Maybe that prime piece of real estate with the oil reserves is staked out for the guys with the biggest financial stick.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff, OP

There's allot to take in and it is hard hitting if true, I especially don’t like the idea of this One World Company!

At the end of the day, we've got to approach this as logically as possible and decide if we will simply accept it, or rise against it...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join