It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Estulin :Bilderberg 2011 Discussion Leaked Via Moles Inside

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+86 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Estulin :BILDERBERG 2011 DISCUSSION LEAKED VIA MOLES INSIDE

www.rumormillnews.com

Also, some hard facts.....and very grim reading! Be warned! See Conclusion. Here's a few extracts........
From Wells Fargo and JP Morgan Chase and beyond, the system is imploding: banks, financial markets, bond markets, housing markets. And now, we can add the United States to the list of bankrupt nations. US dollar has lost 12% of its value in one year. And China, for the first time, has become a net seller of US treasury bonds. What it means is that the bond bubble is about to explode and when it does, take a front row seat and enjoy the fireworks. This is once in a lifetime opportunity.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7/6/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
By far one of the most dedicated Internet Journalists : Estulin has brought more insider information about Bilderburg than any other source. His cohesive work in pursuing moles and insiders has brought us a balanced view of the people who are changing our world. Knowing brings with it responsibility. Use your knowledge to bring change to your domains and share with others.. blessings..

www.rumormillnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Nice! all backed up
. Star for you, this is some scary shizzle, forewarned is certainly forearmed.

Jamie.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well this combined with the selling off of americas infrastructure and gold = were #ed

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I couldnt stop reading this one!Lord how i hate those draatted bilderburgers....
Why one earth people who already have more wealth and power than any ohe else still want even more of it is by me.
Theseslime cannot possibly spend what they have in the bank if they tried....
I think it is time that the people truely did get control of the goverment and change the whole system to defeat the possibility of anyone ever getting that much power again.
For starters we could nationalise all the corporate structures over fifty or so million dollars worth and break the fuel cartels by taking them over and installing a single fuel department of goverment.
The extra gas stations could be turned into good use as it is prime real estate.and this would create more employment too.
Why should aanyone be allowed to hold the people to ransome for nessessities?
Food, fuel shelter, these thiings should be far more regulated and people owned.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A One World Company, ya that about raps it up.

Not OWG or NWO as too many people mistakenly believe. Rather, the ideology is of a ONE WORLD COMPANY LIMITED.

The ultimate goal of this nightmare future is to transform Earth into a prison planet by bringing about a single globalised marketplace, controlled by One World Company, financially regulated by a World Bank, and populated by a dumbed down population whose life´s needs will be stripped down to materialism and survival“ work, buy, sex, sleep“ all connected to a global computer that monitors our every move.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread OP...........It is just a matter of time...........Star-flag-bump

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
pretty cool flagged for more to see

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Certainly a lot to read here, and it makes for some grim reading too. The idea of "One World Company" is not one I have come across before but certainly seems much more likely than a world government.
edit on 6-7-2011 by TetsuoIronMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I couldn't stop reading either. But while I was reading, something came to mind. We know that there are oodles of oil reserves in the western US. Why not start tapping into this and get out of the insanity of the current world system? What is keeping the US hellbent on using foreign oil?

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
I couldn't stop reading either. But while I was reading, something came to mind. We know that there are oodles of oil reserves in the western US. Why not start tapping into this and get out of the insanity of the current world system? What is keeping the US hellbent on using foreign oil?

What do you mean "we"? What makes you think the transnational criminal gangsters who control the system will do anything for the benefit of you? You are nobody. If you don't understand the psychopathic criminal mind, you will never understand why things happen the way they do.

There is no such thing as a "national interest." There are thieves and killers, who by power and wealth are above the rule of law that applies to peasants like you and me. They are looting a dying system, looking out for themselves alone. We can all die, for all they care. In fact, they encourage it. Welcome it. Want it. Work for it.

Why else dump depleted uranium all over your enemies and abandon your own so-called troops unless you hate and fear the pawns as much as your victims? Poison us with garbage food and radiation, throw a police state cordon everywhere? Nothing can be more obvious, once you can see. But you are only halfway there.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Because your oil reserves are "shale" reserves.

It is not efficient to extract, and in fact it's much more efficient to invade countries with ready to pump wells to get your oil.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Would that be the same as the 1984 reference? Victory vodka and Victory cigarettes?
We're winning the war with Oceania and made 604 tanks this week?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

We have oil reserves, but mainly in Alaska. We do however have one of the largest natural gas reserves. Their ideology is to keep our oil and use up everyone elses (unless we have a military base protecting it) for the Global Industrial Complex. God forbid we use our own oil for us useless eaters in the US. We're not being very good 'team players' are we?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So they are seeking slaves to help enrich themselves basically.

This has been going on for a long time, the cost of living keeps going up, while wages don't.
We become poorer every year, inflation robs us and then some of any pay raise we get.

So what do we do? We work harder and longer because we get less than our labour is worth.

Then we need loans because we don't have enough money on hand even to pay rent or the mortgage, ever increasing our slave status to TPTB.

It's not the life I want, I didn't ask for it. I have to put up with it.

Greed and avarice has robbed us of the life we should have had.

I often think of another way, unfortunately the world must be destroyed first.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
China rulling over USA is a pile of BS.

Already forgot about the cold war?
They said we needed any measures to prevent communists to invade america.
And then, from the Soviet side, the total opposite.
Always at the extent of their citizens.
Taking freedom as a justification.

So, always remember.
China is dependant of Americas success or all their factories will go bankrupt.
China is as fragile as any country in the world right now.
Ill wait until they control the sky, up above.

But for now, we got nothing to fear from an all dress Bilderburger.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The part that really scares me is how he mentions there is an ongoing plan to move all owed debt on the face of the earth from governments and private corporations as a tax to the people.

F'ers are insane...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Yeah well the day that happens is the day I quit paying taxes. I refuse to take responsibility for debt that is not belonging to me, and I am sure the majority of people would join me unless they have us all dumbed down to pacified ignorant slaves. Sadly it seems like we are already heading in that direction fast

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
well - they actually tried to discuss important topics.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TetsuoIronMan

the thing is, they're already slowly conditioning the mass to accept these hidden financial burdens, indirectly. There won't be a last straw because the straws have been chopped up into such tiny pieces.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join