It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Estulin :Bilderberg 2011 Discussion Leaked Via Moles Inside

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I had not really considered this eventuality before...

From geopolitical point of view, the USG is concerned with China´s increased protagonism in the region. China has built a port for Pakistan at Gwadar, which is close to the entrance of the Strait of Hormuz. US delegates expressed concern that the port might become a Chinese naval base on the Arabian Sea. This obviously affects India, US´s new best friend in the region. We have a perfect storm in the making. A nuclear US supporting a 1.2 billion strong nuclear Indian against India´s archenemy, nuclear Pakistan and their new best friend, a 1.4 billion strong nuclear China.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well I don't care if this article is true or fake...

I don't need someone to write an article to tell me what I already know and live day in day out, I see it already.

I spend my life working in a office, next to all the other zombies. I worked it out, from a possible 4,732 hours I'm awake per year, I get to spend 1,352 hours to do what I want. However, of those 1,352 hours I have to do the shopping, pay the bills, clean the house, blah blah blah.... so I only actually get say 700/800 hours from a possible 4,732 hours to do what I want, that's about 16% of my life I can choose what to do with it. Now when I say choose what to do with my life, that is in fact wrong because I must also follow some rules (laws) that some person has made me follow. So that 16% of my life I can do with as I want is fine as long as it's what's someone else has said is ok.

I'm not a free person and neither are any of you (who work and keep within the law), they already have us. We work, pay large amounts of the reward we're due for working and missing our lives for, to a government and companies that treat us like s**t, waste our money and kill us with their toxic technology.... Are we having fun yet?

I'm not too sure if this is off topic or not so sorry if it is.

Lets finish the game.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Talk about Karmic debt, this is debt which you will be born into, then you work till you die to try to pay off a debt which was never yours. It proves that the elite think that they own us and we are slaves just for their convenience, to do the dirty work and keep them in comfort. We are worthless workers, who have no place in the new world, except the few who will be kept as slaves and breeders, to provide the next generation of slaves. They may even keep a few extra special ones to provide an extra special food source, think of it, cattle that don't need mucking out and they feed themselves as well !

I've had that exact same thought and these politicians are deceiving themselves into thinking (some of them) that this isn't the end result of their supposedly benign meddling. Yes indeed, even after it's admitted that there is no way EVER that greece can save themselves (unless they eject their system and come up with something new) because this is what they have all become, debt slaves, coerced into selling away their freedoms and their land in order to pay these frausters in charge. I live in canada and I totally feel the same way, something must be done about our leadership and fast because this country is going to turn into a police state FAST now that americans have mostly let it get rammed down their throats. It's time you people shred your birth certificate and form a new society, they will have no legal leg to stand on if you invalidate your relationship with their society. Move to a commune. Do anything but work for them. The revolution starts with you.
edit on 7-7-2011 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
After reading this, I want to start making molotov cocktails. Anyone else?

We all know this is happening, yet we do nothing. These people are known to us. Why haven't they been stopped yet? Is EVERYONE a part of this except the average citizen?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

They are irrelevant, because their "prime directive" prevents them from acting on our behalf.

That would be my guess.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Apart from US plans to remain in Iraq, I do hold some reservations about the other war policy discussed. On the financial side, this is spot on and says it all:

For Bilderberg high-financial managers the problem is how to postpone defaults for as long as possible - and then to bail out, leaving governments ("taxpayers") holding the bag, taking over the obligations of insolvent debtors. With overwhelming cross section of the world's population against it, the trick is to override democratic politics. And as Bilderberg agrees, for this to happen, economic policy must be transferred from elected government bodies to those of financial planners,making the economy entirely dependent on them, with public borrowing creating an enormous risk-free "market" for interest-bearing loans.

With so many toxic assets still in the system the question is who is going to pick up the bill? Bilderberg wants the taxpayers to keep their gross profits growing while the tax payers want answers for this economic mess. In fighting within the financial elite will weaken their position, but it does sound like this top position is a dynamic one familiar with change. These games need to be exposed to end the heavy tax from a credit based economy that serve a few super rich and keeps the population tied to financial slavery.

As for how it plays out comes down to economic policy control. Politicians ain't too bright here and are easily tricked by the company they keep. Even with Greece's 85% of the population against IMF takeover it is not looking good for democracy. If the courts fail as well the last card the population has is the military which is a small chance with revolution.

The economy is about distribution of wealth. As governments lose financial policy control to the bankers, where the distribution flows is clear - bankrupt nations, a heavily taxed population, reduced national infrastructure with mega profits for banks and other financial institutions. The dream of a one world company limited sounds more like a nightmare.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
lol

This is complete bull**** IMO, but whatever.

Just rehash every half-truth ZH article over the past year and you have this manifesto.

...I'm guessing if they really wanted to plan something that would interest us it wouldn't be in a location that is known. It doesn't make sense at all to let the media know you are planning the most sinister events ( with the location ) in advance. This BB stuff is really out there, IMO.

They do not have to hide their meeting place. They have the police in their pocket. They have extremely tight security.

The only reason we have any knowledge of what goes on in these meetings is from custodial workers, waiters and the like, sneaking bits & pieces of info out over the decades.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
One world corporation would be the same thing as a one world government. Goes to show how poorly the education systems are doing.

They are actually quite different things, and I do not believe the Bilderberg group are looking for either, not if they are the intelligent, powerful people I suspect they are. I believe they are looking to build a worldwide feudal corporate cartel.

Corporations are very much like feudal dynasties and the Bilderberg group is a meeting of the heads of the most powerful dynasties. An intelligent leader of such a dynasty would be repelled by the idea of actually governing people. They can leave that risky job to their less gifted minions. Have you ever noticed how those that go into politics are usually not the brightest bulbs in the box?

This puts the dynasties in the very secure position of being able to manipulate the financial systems of the world to their own advantage whilst any public backlash is targeted against those doing their short term in government. The powers behind the scenes never become exposed to the risk of the peasants appearing with their pitchforks.

Personally I do not think the OP really has material collected by a mole in the Bilderberg group. The text purports to show the group discussing events from a subjective manner, almost from the same point of view as you or I might view these topics. I don't believe that is how these powerful people think. They see things objectively with very little fear that an economic collapse would actually hurt them.

The text reads like they are reacting to events, I believe the real content of these meetings is more about orchestration.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Crayfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peteos
That was a great read, thanks OP
One thing that bugs me though; I'm uncertain that a group that's maintained such secrecy over the years would suddenly spring a leak like this unless it was to their benefit.

The technology of spying has become more & more sophisticated. I think it's possible.

It's also possible that there's a rebel within the group, who is willing to anonymously "blow the whistle."

Of course, the article could be fake, but the info rings true.

Only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies
And this is all very interesting and all, but I'm going to have to raise my hand and ask if there's any proof this is actually legitimate?

I know it sounds like a bore, but anyone can type that up and claim it's from this year's Bilderberg meeting. Plus the fact it's a rather dubious looking site in the first place, I don't trust it at all.

The site may look dubious, but the info rings true.

Only time will tell if this info plays out on the world stage.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
They have their fingers into everything the people need to smack the hand.

Like I am watching to see how the elections will go for next year. I read 'Lady ROTHCHILD" had a fundraiser for Congresswomen Michele Bachmann and pulled in well over a million alone on that one. """"ROTHCHILD"'''''

We have to keep our eyes and ears open that's for sure on these Elitist.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

It seems a very reasonable, albeit nightmarish conclusion. Presently all countries are incorporated and follow the UCC, it seems that the so called "One World Company Ltd" already has its hooks in and treats each of the corporation-states as a subsidiary. It does this by regulating and controlling monetary policy and currency issuance through the local central bank. I think we can presume that all of the mechanics are in place and that the last two decades or so have been a trial run of operations. The Bilderberg group, whether a formalized corporate entity or simply a lose knit group of "partners," seems to be controlling this proto-one-world-company-ltd as a test-bed model for more draconian future developments.

This could all be fixed by simply forgiving all debts, worldwide. I expect that will be the Bilderbergs solution once the world economy collapses. But like anything, the forgiving of debts when controlled by greed and avarice rather than altruism, will ultimately lead to full, complete and recognizable serfdom, even by the most zealous "osterich." By then however, it will be too late.

We may have missed our collective window of opportunity to effect change, which I believe was about 20 years ago when the test program appears to have begun. But you never know, a global population standing on the precipice still requires a push, real or imagined, to fall into the abyss. We can still turn back.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

This is just a hunch and speculation on my part, but I have a feeling if/when there is a huge economic collapse, you might see large scale revolts. I know many of you think Americans are too lazy, but think about it like this: they would have nothing to lose. Already, we're seeing people do crazy things because they've been unemployed for so long. Just think, if we have Great Depression levels of unemployment and hunger, some people would go absolutely crazy. When the bank comes to foreclose on a house, I can see people fighting back (with force), and it would just escalate from there.

People wouldn't get their daily source of dumbed down entertainment from TV, to Sports, to alcohol, etc because they won't be able to AFFORD it. Rest assured, these Bildergergs think they are so smart, but they are really just planning their own demise, at the hands of their so-called slaves, The People.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
Where's the aliens?

Elenin too!

Anyways, time to put my whole savings into silver!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by lincoln61

The following quote from the author also needs challenging " Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society. It is not an evil, all-seeing eye or a Jewish-Masonic conspiracy. There is no conspiracy even though a lot of people with their infantile fantasies see it as such. No group of people, and I dont care how powerful they are, sit around the table in dark room, holding hands, staring at a crystal ball, planning the world´s future".

Exactly. Statements like this not only need challenging, they need to be seen in the light of common sense.

This journalist is doing what the elite tell him to do. Prop up the old straw man, make people feel silly, take one more opportunity to disarm, and definitely diffuse those dangerous anti-Semitic and anti-Masonic sentiments, that are seemingly legion in the average "conspiracy nut's" minds.

Nobody thinks the elite sit around dark rooms staring into crystal balls. Worthless nonsense, designed to throw people off.

As one person already observed, what's the difference between NWO and One World Company? Logically, we still are slaves, and there will still be masters. And sure, it's "not" a conspiracy, and neither is a rose a rose, by any other name!

People should feel insulted reading this sort of thing, IMO. Sure, lots of "infantile fantasies" out there, but this author has sufficiently tipped his hand from what I can see. Not terribly productive.

JR

JR: "This journalist is doing what the elite tell him to do. Prop up the old straw man, make people feel silly, take one more opportunity to disarm, and definitely diffuse those dangerous anti-Semitic and anti-Masonic sentiments, that are seemingly legion in the average 'conspiracy nut's' minds."

AV: Maybe the journalist is trying to get this info out to as broad an audience as possible. And to do that he has to "disarm, and definitely diffuse those dangerous anti-Semitic and anti-Masonic sentiments" to be heard (or read) at all. The majority of people would not read this article if they thought it was a "conspiracy theory" by some "conspiracy nut."

So some of us at ATS may know that it's not so crazy to believe in some secret, quasi-religious cabal at the heart of these machinations, but the fact remains that MOST people would think it's crazy.

The writer of this article is trying to distance himself from those "conspiracy nuts" so as to be taken seriously by mainstream readers.
edit on 7-7-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crayfish

[...]

Personally I do not think the OP really has material collected by a mole in the Bilderberg group. The text purports to show the group discussing events from a subjective manner, almost from the same point of view as you or I might view these topics. I don't believe that is how these powerful people think. They see things objectively with very little fear that an economic collapse would actually hurt them.

The text reads like they are reacting to events, I believe the real content of these meetings is more about orchestration.

That's a good point, but since I've never been inside a Bilderberg meeting, I don't know.

It's possible that these Bilderberg meetings (which include the "outer court" of Elites) maintain that tone (that they are merely reacting to events in the world) to mislead some of the attendees (those who are transient players in temporary positions of power and not really members of the "Club") and possible spies.

I suspect that the real decision-making happens at meetings the public NEVER hears about, meetings that only involve the "Inner Court" of the Global Elite.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Historically, the idea of world domination has always failed - From Alexander the Great to Genghis Khan and right down to Hitler. They may get their wish for a one world government, but sooner or later the people will break free and fight back.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The ol' unnamed mole source post. Any way to verify this? At all? It's hard to get upset about a document which could be 100% fiction.

..I spend my life working in a office, next to all the other zombies. I worked it out, from a possible 4,732 hours I'm awake per year, I get to spend 1,352 hours to do what I want. However, of those 1,352 hours I have to do the shopping, pay the bills, clean the house, blah blah blah.... so I only actually get say 700/800 hours from a possible 4,732 hours to do what I want, that's about 16% of my life I can choose what to do with it. Now when I say choose what to do with my life, that is in fact wrong because I must also follow some rules (laws) that some person has made me follow. So that 16% of my life I can do with as I want is fine as long as it's what's someone else has said is ok.

I'm not a free person and neither are any of you (who work and keep within the law), they already have us. We work, pay large amounts of the reward we're due for working and missing our lives for, to a government and companies that treat us like s**t, waste our money and kill us with their toxic technology.... Are we having fun yet?

I don't know what some of you expect - I've heard this before. You have it easy, compared to our ancestors, who had to work much longer hours, with less reward, to live out a shorter life span. You want some Utopian society where you can do whatever you want, working 10 hours a week, to get all the "rewards" you feel you are do. You want the impossible. If you were truly "free".. living off in some jungle or island or whatever, you'd have to spend a LOT more time surviving with none of the luxeries. You don't know how good you got it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Dance4Life
lol

This is complete bull**** IMO, but whatever.

Just rehash every half-truth ZH article over the past year and you have this manifesto.

...I'm guessing if they really wanted to plan something that would interest us it wouldn't be in a location that is known. It doesn't make sense at all to let the media know you are planning the most sinister events ( with the location ) in advance. This BB stuff is really out there, IMO.

They do not have to hide their meeting place. They have the police in their pocket. They have extremely tight security.

The only reason we have any knowledge of what goes on in these meetings is from custodial workers, waiters and the like, sneaking bits & pieces of info out over the decades.

You contradict yourself. If the security is so tight, then how in the hell are custodial workers allowed to put the glass up to the door?

This is ridiculous, and the writing in the article is very poor as well. It is just written to garner "webclickz" and advertising dollars from the people that do not know better. Most of them being from this website, unfortunately.

Again. Let's think critically for a second. Why in the hell, with unlimited resources at your disposal, would you let the media know exactly where and when you are going to talk about creating the next "NWO" or something similar?

Wouldn't it be much more intelligent to just meet inside the gates of Area 51, and then from there board a jet that goes up into the highest parts of the atmosphere to talk about your sinister plans? At least there you are protected from the janitor with the glass up against the door.

Hell, it would even be cheaper just to use PGP encryption and E-Mail. In the end, this is really just about getting the "uninformed" to click a link which leads to advertising dollars. It is very apparent to me, personally.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If our goverments want to stop this they could simply .

Every country can default on private debt simple but they wont. Every country should be provided with industrys to develope food and other natural assets. Every country should create there own supply of money for public use and divide the private&public money creation. One system for all, public resorces food, energy, healthcare, education, banking and all other public required orginizations should be created in turn providing contracts for hospitals, roads, transport, education, public buildings, factorys etc etc. this would also inturn rectify the unemployment we see everywere. All public money is created and stored on electronic system this money would filter its way into the private sector and then to the public and returned through TAX on the private corporations that seek buisness in their countrys of choice. All media and education will be driven towards creating rather than destroying personality. Change the education system from the bottom up pre school to high school teach them peace love and understanding and honesty.

Ask why is there always bullets and guns and tanks and planes and missles and soldiers and on and on
but there never seem's to be doctors or hospitals or food or water or power and on and on in everyone's daily life.

We've given to charity since the creation of money and no matter how much you GIVE they never sort the problems. The reason for this is simple GREED. Until you TAKE you will never HAVE.

Imagine that a comet was heading to earth in 100 years it'll hit and nothing would live, do you think the current people running this could solve it, I doubt it but hey they might pay to get some other guy to. We are under the control of power hungry ego maniacs who wont stop till they own the world and all thats on it.

When normal working class everyday people take back this earth like many have attempted in the past only then will mankind relize our true potential. Hope I live to see the day when the whole world stands together and takes back what is ours our FREEDOM.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join