It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's for 1 hour South Wales UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c28e7f182083.jpg[/atsimg]

This is my 1st post - so here goes...I and my wife were witnesses to a very strange incident off the coast of Llandimore Gower Swansea UK, 7th Oct 2010, 8pm till 9pm

My daughter who is 2 years old was standing pointing out the window saying bright, Took a look and a very strange large egg shape orange object
was in the sky not to far off the coast over the sea (tide was in over the salt marsh but was going out) the object then came down just above the sea, the colours were as bright as the sun, the colors kept changing, this happened for over an hour, I took close up pictures with a hi def camera and the pictures are very unusual to say the least, about 15mins after it arrived another similar but much larger object appeared opposite and other llanelli see image
(took lots more pics) the sky was over cast so not stars and not chinese lanterns as objects were very large and stayed in same position for long periods.
Whilst the object was over the sea, a large helicopter came up to the object with a spot light on it, but as soon as the light hit the object it went out and the helicopter sped off in opposite direction very fast, this happened 5 times. strange!
I have been in touch with the police (not their helicopter and no reports) the coast guard same responce as the police and the 2 local raf bases at Pembrey and St Athan both bases close at 5.30 and said nothing to do with them.
I have sent the pictures to Nick Pope who headed up the Investigation into UFO's at the ministry of defence he has replied and said the pictures are baffling and intriging and asked me to get them analysed with the Bufora which I have did they came back said either a plane helicopter or boat or flare - for gods sake!

this is pic is after it landed or was hovering in between massive flashes or light

I'm no nut and have 40 plus pics to prove

*SNIP*

love to have your comments ideas please be nice
edit on 6-7-2011 by bsalert because: images i linked to were to small

MOD NOTE:
personal website removed. Terms and Conditions of Use:
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on July 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Strange but I can't make anything of it.. maybe its an advanced foo fighter
edit on 6-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
sorry if the images are 2 large now, i changed the links to bigger ones
edit on 6-7-2011 by bsalert because: changed the image links to larger image, this message was then not needed

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
bs alert, catchy nickname!

2nd

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
very strange indeed?
always nice to see some creepy stuff from my neck of the woods.
theres a few vids on youtube taken in night vision of some strange goings on down neath way..
www.youtube.com...
was it anything like these??

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
no this was up close

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Text Purple
I for one tottaly believe you and thats a cool pic..
I live in Essex and saw 3 large glowing orbs one
night even my whole family was impressed..
Maybe the time for landing is close at hand..
Heres hoping..
Peace and respect to all
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

my name bs alert has nothing to do with the post just liked the name when i 1st joined, don't try to debunk this just because of that I'm a regular on ATS be nice

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

still something rumbling here in scotland,i grew up in northern ireland and am used to all sorts of air traffic,helicopters more so than anyone,but something is thundering about here,literally.usually early hours and can go on for about 10 mins,always overcast weather wise,we have had a very bad summer.would love to be able to contact with video/photos of blinky lights or contrails with weird patterns but cant.
there is too much going on at the moment.....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think I should add the following: If i'd had a video camera at the time this would have been the closest most amazing ufo video ever shot, I've since bought a very good one. and I'd be able to do the ufo circuit making $£with the most amazing story, I was truly affected by what I witnessed and it led me to ATS. The sooner this cover up is exposed the better.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Given your proximity to the coast and a local RAF case I would suggest that maybe it was a night rescue training exercise .
Just a thought

edit on 6-7-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Contacted the 2 RAF bases near to me and the police, 2 different coast guard stations and 2 airports it was none of them, went on local radio to ask for witnesses but none came forward until recently, see *SNIP*

MOD NOTE:
personal website removed. Terms and Conditions of Use:
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The pictures are as good as useless....theres nothing to say they are even pictures of the sky....you say they are...but if your a hoaxer your hardly going to tell the truth.

I dont believe its alien craft....i asked someone the other day this question...Why would a UFO have lights???? If they can travel the vast expanses of the universe id imagine lights would be redundant.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

just because you cannot tell what it is from the pictures that means they are not ufo's? it's the opposite, or is there a library of pictures of what a ufo should look like??? the pictures are what they are, there were lights but not in the normal sense of the word, they were not lights like a car or plane would have. The one picture of the egg sun like object was what it looked like when in the air, when it came down that color disappeared and huge flashes of different color lights came on why debunk for the sake of it, or are you after a prize.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
More info: So everyone knows I live across the estuary from the town of llanelli in south wales, the orange street lights are what you can see on most of the pictures, sorry for the camera shake it was a hell of a night and i hit the jackpot!
4 different low level ufos

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

post by loves a conspiricy
The pictures are as good as useless....theres nothing to say they are even pictures of the sky....you say they are...but if your a hoaxer your hardly going to tell the truth.

I don't believe this is a hoax , I think bsalert did see something that night but there is probably a terrestrial explanation for the lights.

post by loves a conspiricy
Why would a UFO have lights????

The theory is that the lights are a product of the propulsion system .

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert

just because you cannot tell what it is from the pictures that means they are not ufo's? it's the opposite, or is there a library of pictures of what a ufo should look like??? the pictures are what they are, there were lights but not in the normal sense of the word, they were not lights like a car or plane would have. The one picture of the egg sun like object was what it looked like when in the air, when it came down that color disappeared and huge flashes of different color lights came on why debunk for the sake of it, or are you after a prize.

Not after a prize....fed up of people posting crappy pictures claiming they have proof of aliens.

You have proof that you cannot take a decent picture...thats all.

A light with a black background can be anything...plenty of people try and pull people in using this method...or the reflection off the window method.

Explain to me why a UFO would need lights in space...or when they visit other planets??? Do you not think given they can travel hundreds of lightyears to anal probe us, they might have technology a bit more advanced than forward facing lights???

I looked at that website you linked to, and could find no other pictures.???? Just the ones you posted here.

There are PLENTY of logical explanations for this light in the sky, but you have got to be serious about it.....not just claim its an alien craft because you cant personally explain what it is.

Seen it hundreds if not thousands of time....your beliefs cloud your judgement and you throw logic and reason to the wind to support your claims.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Relatively speaking, weren't Foo Fighters always advanced?! lol

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

A light with a black background can be anything...plenty of people try and pull people in using this method...or the reflection off the window method.

How chuffin' inconsiderate of the phenomenon to turn up at night over the sea, don't worry we'll have a word with them and make sure they show up outside your house at a time to suit you. Or maybe you could furnish every person in the world with a steady cam apparatus and a Hassleblad camera with requisite tripod, just in case they see something so they can report it to you.

A light filmed across a bay cannot *be anything*, It can be attached to a man made object, man generatedi, e a projection, it can be a natural, in this context not yet understood, phenomenon, it could be faked or, it could be generated by an unknown intelligence

No-one had deliberately filmed, triboluminescence until a couple of years ago. Strangely enough, it had existed for billions of years before they did.
edit on 6-7-2011 by FireMoon because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by crumpet97
reply to post by mb2591

Relatively speaking, weren't Foo Fighters always advanced?! lol

Haha yes but they have had like 70 years to advance more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join