It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's for 1 hour South Wales UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A tripod and manual focus is man's best friend.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Reminds me of the sightings reported in Van Buren Arkansas a few years ago...2007. Here is one of the pics from that sighting:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fda0f812ef1.jpg[/atsimg]

Some tried to say flares. There were three or four if I can remember, different colors...but no smoke trail, not dropping...etc. Never really knew what they could have been, but wasn't buying into the flare story.

Was reported on ats at the time: See Thread.
edit on 6-7-2011 by pandora0629 because: Added link

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliev3r
very strange indeed?
always nice to see some creepy stuff from my neck of the woods.
theres a few vids on youtube taken in night vision of some strange goings on down neath way..
www.youtube.com...
was it anything like these??

Watched the vid, tell me why you don't think that is a satellite?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Just to answer this, if an alien space craft used cold fusion or a controlled nuclear explosion would that no give off light. This could be what makes the appearance of light. Altering colors could be altering energy releases.

As far as this thread goes, well it doesn't go far at all in my opinion. Bs alert, maybe we should be alert to some of your bs. Maybe change your id, you could probably request this of a moderator. Then your posts Kay get a little more positive feedback.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
The pictures are as good as useless....theres nothing to say they are even pictures of the sky....you say they are...but if your a hoaxer your hardly going to tell the truth.

I dont believe its alien craft....i asked someone the other day this question...Why would a UFO have lights???? If they can travel the vast expanses of the universe id imagine lights would be redundant.

What a redundant question. Who knows why a ufo would have lights. What about electrical discharge? High voltage? Next thing you're gonna say is 'If they can travel the vast expanses of the universe' why would they use electricity. The point being that just because you can't conceive a reason for a ufo to have lights doesn't mean they don't.
edit on 6-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
sorry double post
edit on 6-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Nice detective work mate, love reports from the field. Nice one

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I thought it might be interesting to look at a side by side, On topis the op's pic from South Wales 2010, on bottom is pic from Van Buren Arkansas 2007, I adjusted the op's to the approximate image size of the Van Buren pic,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/568cd26122d5.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fda0f812ef1.jpg[/atsimg]

I am a bit new at all of this embedding, so please inform if I have broken any rules?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
As soon as I leave South Wales the aliens turn up. Typical.

I'm from Llanelli but I was talking to a friend of mine from Swansea and he was saying how a few years ago he and his girlfriend saw an egg shaped U.F.O. that was black in colour being chased by helicopter. I've seen alot of unusual things fly around there myself.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Did you get a shot of the helicopter with the spotlight shining on it. Would really like to see it even if you didn't catch the orb before it blinked out.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by bsalert

Did you get a shot of the helicopter with the spotlight shining on it. Would really like to see it even if you didn't catch the orb before it blinked out.

This would have been the only relevant photo

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Did you manage to snap any other high def shots as good as the first one?

Let's see them.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i agree with whoever said these pics are pointless. theres zero context, they could be anything..
imo poor effort from the op.
pics, story and username make me think hoax.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm sure I saw this too! I was back in my parents house in Llanelli around the same time you saw this. I'm not sure the exact date but I was out the back having a fag and I saw a light over towards the Gower way hovering about in the sky for a while and then I saw it land. I'm not 100% if it was the same thing as I don't really remember the exact time or date but it was around the same as your sighting and this thing doesn't happen often (although I have seen a LOT of unusual things in the skies over South Wales).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join