It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Tolerates Islamist radicals who Promote Jihad Ideaology....why?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Just wondering without any dramatics, why over the last weekend in Sydney an Australian raised guy of overseas ethnicity drew a crowd of approx 1000 in Sydney ...whislt he promoted an Islamic revolution in the world and denounced the western democratic governments of the world.

He believes according to a radio interview on "The John Laws Show" that any Muslim who leaves his faith should be executed, and that the world should be under total Islamic rule.

He and is ilk are developing a growing following amongst the growing migrant muslim population in Australia.

The question needs to be asked, why are the Australian Government allowing this dissent to continue?
And why are increasing numbers of anti western muslims being allowed to migrate here?
There are many British, German, Italian, Grreek, irish Christians wanting Permanent Residency in Australia, but unless they have ton loads of money ...no way hosay.

Yet hostile Muslims are allowed to migrate here regardless of their contributive assets .... again the question must be asked "why" is it a conspiracy to divide and undermine an entire nation built on western European Democracy and Christian values?

Because many Australians are smelling a traitorous motivation for the unbalanced new migration rules in a nation that up until now was stable and peaceful.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

"Divide and Undermine" yeah that about sums it up,its way past time for a new party in Australia

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

A lousy 1000 people turned up..

Doesn't that tell you something??

They are a small minority and most other muslims do not share their view..

But we do have some degree of freedom of speech so must tolerate other views..

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I think that as long as we are fighting extremism we should be much more careful about which people we take from the known hot-spots. It's too risky and we have been given more than a few warnings.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
He believes according to a radio interview on "The John Laws Show" that any Muslim who leaves his faith should be executed, and that the world should be under total Islamic rule.

He and is ilk are developing a growing following amongst the growing migrant muslim population in Australia.

The question needs to be asked, why are the Australian Government allowing this dissent to continue?

Because he is supporting the "war on terror" by promoting "the evil muslim" agenda.

More people hating muslims = more support for wars.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You must crush them.

Before they crush you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

This rhetoric about how its only a minority is illogical and misleading, think about it....there are what?....approx 500,000 muslims of between the ages 18 and 60 ....the age group of the majority of the vocal and aggressive mob who attended the anti west hate fest in Sydney.

lets say there are approx 200,000 of that number living in Sydney.

That equates to one in 200 muslims turned up to this Anti Christian, and Anti Democatic Protest Gathering, that lived in the general vincinity.

If there was a Klu Klux Klan meeting on in Sydney(God Forbid )and lest say there are approx 2 million Christians living in Sydney between the ages of 18 and 60.

Using the same ratio as used for the Islamicprotest gathering, then 200,000 Klu Klux Klan Sympathisers would turn up.....would you still say this is just a minority view?

Wake up...behind these 1000 , are familly members indoctrinated also, who go to school and meet other indoctrinated youths ect ect.

1000 is way too many when you examine the radical hate towards the "Infidel " that they espouse?
edit on 5-7-2011 by Dr Expired because: wrong poition of smiling face

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

And how much damage could a 'lousy' 1000 terrorists do to innocent Australian people?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

And how much damage could a 'lousy' 1000 terrorists do to innocent Australian people?

So now the entire 1000 were terrorists??

Maybe they were just interested to hear what was said but didn't actually agree after listening..

I smell fear-mongering..
Do we need an enemy that bad??

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

This rhetoric about how its only a minority is illogical and misleading, think about it..

The only misleading thing I see is trying to assume ALL Muslims are radical terrorists..

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Just wondering without any dramatics, why over the last weekend in Sydney an Australian raised guy of overseas ethnicity drew a crowd of approx 1000 in Sydney ...whislt he promoted an Islamic revolution in the world and denounced the western democratic governments of the world.

And why are increasing numbers of anti western muslims being allowed to migrate here?
There are many British, German, Italian, Grreek, irish Christians wanting Permanent Residency in Australia, but unless they have ton loads of money ...no way hosay.

Yet hostile Muslims are allowed to migrate here regardless of their contributive assets .... again the question must be asked "why" is it a conspiracy to divide and undermine an entire nation built on western European Democracy and Christian values?

Because many Australians are smelling a traitorous motivation for the unbalanced new migration rules in a nation that up until now was stable and peaceful.

I am Australian, from South Australia and have seen the new billboards for Islam in Adelaide, claiming Jesus is a prophet and I am completely against this being a Christian. I believe Islam is getting stronger and will be producing the anti-christ very soon the fact this movement is now happening on my doorstep. I am keeping my faith strong in Jesus at the moment and praying for the state of Israel because anything could happen at anytime now.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Not at all, but they definately have the potential.

I don't think anyone has suggested or even intimated that all Muslims are terrorists etc.

I suggest Sir that you are the one who is scare mongering and misleading people by trying to imply that anyone who has even the slightest concern about the activities and beliefs of radical, fundamentalist Muslims is a rabid, racist bigot who hates all Muslims.
Transparent, but unfortunately effective, deflection tactics.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Mass immigration provides further benefits to the NWO agenda in the form of the age-old elite tactic of divide and rule (or diversity and multiculturism as it’s euphemistically called).

Mass immigration has been reported in the USA, Europe, UK and Australia (and other Western countries), but when this immigration seems to be in favour of particular groups who are very different to the existing population, it create feelings of resentment, bitterness, social upheaval etc etc.

It's meant to polarise, disrupt society, further the belief among people that RELIGION is to blame for all of societies problems. Folks, the belief in God has nothing to do with it, but the belief that ONE particular God justifies the killing of all others does...

I'll repeat again...,

Mass immigration provides further benefits to the NWO agenda in the form of the age-old elite tactic of divide and rule (or diversity and multiculturism as it’s euphemistically called).

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

That equates to one in 200 muslims turned up to this Anti Christian, and Anti Democatic Protest Gathering, that lived in the general vincinity.

You're killing me with your statistics.

Do tell though, are there any devices that make short and long range travels possible?

1 in 200

Edit:

The lol continues.

Wake up...behind these 1000 , are familly members indoctrinated also, who go to school and meet other indoctrinated youths ect ect.

Hey, I have family members who are completely brainwashed by both Islam and Christianity, yet here I am, none of both. Here I am, inspiring family members to tell religion to piss off.

1000 is way too many when you examine the radical hate towards the "Infidel " that they espouse?

Sure, in my book any number of extremists or radicals is too many but there is a thing called freedom of speech.

Why don't you apply your grand understanding of statistics to other religions as well , oh wai...

edit on 5-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
"Jesus is a prophet" is bad? They deify the Prophet Mohammed as their version of Moses with the Islamic laws passed down from Allah for him to spread the word. Isn't that also what Jesus did, spreading the word of God to whoever would listen?

Anyway, we have Muslims who do this kind of thing over in the UK too, promoting hate speech and Sharia Law to whoever will listen. You do get the radicals amongst the group listening and supporting but the majority of the Muslims or Muslim converts are only there to keep an eye on these people and report any incidents to police if necessary.

What that guy in Sydney did isn't wrong. They use democratic countries to have these kinds of speeches (although I find it funny and ironic they never seem to do these things in the US, at least you never hear of it) because we give them the right and the free speech to do it. It will only be wrong and worth police intervention and possible deportation if things turn violent or criminal. Until then, people like that have as much right to be there as us peaceful citizens of all races and religions.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

But yet if it was a 1000 Israeli's you'd call it an illegal occupation

Seriously thou not many people have attended the anti carbon tax rally's,so by your may of thinking most Aussie's support the carbon tax,yet the large majority of Aussie's seem very against it,

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

This is completely ignorant of you. Or should I use the terminology intellectually handicapped people prefer?

100% ignorant.

Seriously thou not many people have attended the anti carbon tax rally's,so by your may of thinking most Aussie's support the carbon tax,yet the large majority of Aussie's seem very against it,

Erm, go back to school. Since when is "Aussie" a religion by the way? :-) Oh I see, you're here to troll.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Travlla

This is completely ignorant of you. Or should I use the terminology intellectually handicapped people prefer?

100% ignorant.

Erm, go back to school. Since when is "Aussie" a religion by the way? :-) Oh I see, you're here to troll.

The 1stwas a (poor) attempt at humor, Maybe read some of BB's post the Muslims can do no wrong and the Israeli's can do no right,

The 2nd,where the hell did i say being an Aussie was a religion? where did i imply it ? i was using the carbon tax rally's as an example of the numbers of people who attend something like a rally or a meeting ,does not give a true indication of how many really support/not support something,

Maybe you should go back to school and learn comprehension ,
Nice bit of trolling there mate,

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Freedom of speech is one thing, but to advocate actions that are clearly illegal...ie. murdering Australian citizens who leave the faith...must surely run afoul of the law. If nothing else, it is an example of hate speech, which in most countries is an exception to freedom of speech protections.

This kind of ranting...and incitement to commit acts of violence...must be curtailed. Simply unacceptable.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

The 1stwas a (poor) attempt at humor, Maybe read some of BB's post the Muslims can do no wrong and the Israeli's can do no right,

Obviously you only read my posts that suit your agenda..

I have condemned the killing of civilians by both sides but I guess that doesn't fit with your BS.

<<   2  3 >>

join