It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Tolerates Islamist radicals who Promote Jihad Ideaology....why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Maybe they are doing a good thing.

Providing thread arguments for ATS

Got to give them at least a credit.

Beats talking about beer and chicks you could never get.

ey?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

The 1stwas a (poor) attempt at humor, Maybe read some of BB's post the Muslims can do no wrong and the Israeli's can do no right,

Is that so? Why don't we ask him then? See if what you are saying is correct or if it is your interpretation of his posts.

The 2nd,where the hell did i say being an Aussie was a religion? where did i imply it ?

You compared one group of religious people demonstrating for/against(irrelevant) something to a group of nationals demonstrating for/against(irrelevant) something. That's where you implied it, even though it is nonsensical. Don't worry though, it's a commonly made mistake since your TV set would have you believe Islam is an evil country.

i was using the carbon tax rally's as an example of the numbers of people who attend something like a rally or a meeting ,does not give a true indication of how many really support/not support something,

No that's not what you did. You already know for a fact that the majority of "Aussie's" seem to be against the tax. And in saying that you imply once more that the majority of the Muslims are for extremism, if I'm correct that's how you presented your argument.

Here's what you do in detail:

"One small group of protesters protesting against taxes, while the majority is obviously against tax increases."

you compare that to the following.(The underlined is what you imply)

"One small group of protesters protesting for extremism, while the majority is obviously for extremism."

This is pretty much why your argument holds no water. But don't worry, I didn't expect you to be able to retort in an intellectual manner.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

But yet if it was a 1000 Israeli's you'd call it an illegal occupation

What, did the Muslims steal our land and build settlements?
Then set an exclusion zone with barricades and armed soldiers?

I must have missed that part in the link.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Just wondering without any dramatics, why over the last weekend in Sydney an Australian raised guy of overseas ethnicity drew a crowd of approx 1000 in Sydney ...whislt he promoted an Islamic revolution in the world and denounced the western democratic governments of the world.

He believes according to a radio interview on "The John Laws Show" that any Muslim who leaves his faith should be executed, and that the world should be under total Islamic rule.

Why can he do it is your question?

Because in the Australian Constitution we all have freedom of religion.

Although when you think about it, it doesn't say freedom to be atheist does it?

Maybe atheists should be pushing for a constitutional amendment............
edit on 5/7/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Still Kan't do grammar....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Wow i have an agenda now,i best go tell the family

Honestly thou BB that's what i have seen,but in saying that i have in no way read all your post either,

As for the topic,this guy is a nut job,but i do not really think many Australian muslims would agree with him,didn't most come here to get away from this type of thing?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

As for the topic,this guy is a nut job,but i do not really think many Australian muslims would agree with him,didn't most come here to get away from this type of thing?

Agreed and stared..

There are nut jobs in every religion and race though our freedom means they still have a voice and we just pray that not many agree with them..

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

Why can he do it is your question? Because in the Australian Constitution we all have freedom of religion.

Freedom of religion unless violating other laws. Now I am not sure how it is in Australia, but advocating killing apostates would break quite a few laws, IMHO.

And I see that muslim apologists are in full force today. I guess we who do not agree with killing apostates are all racist intolerant bigots..

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

didn't most come here to get away from this type of thing?

I'd put a bet on that they did.

We have extremists doing their preaching here in the Netherlands as well. I hope they realize the grief they spread with their religious rantings and personally, I hope they die sooner than the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

And I see that muslim apologists are in full force today. I guess we who do not agree with killing apostates are all racist intolerant bigots.

Nice straw man zionist apologist.

See what I did there? :-)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

But i don't think the majority of Australian muslims agree with him,
What's with the condescending I'm smarter than you attitude?
My point which was obviously poorly worded and presented,was big numbers attend,small numbers attend to support/protest whatever ,does not give a true indication of actual numbers that support/protest whatever

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Freedom of religion unless violating other laws.

No the first is a constitutional right, the other is breach of statute law. Two separate legal principles.

And I see that muslim apologists are in full force today. I guess we who do not agree with killing apostates are all racist intolerant bigots..

Do you make assumptions about everybody?????

I'm an atheist who finds all religions as hypocritical as each other.

I'm just pointing out facts without an opinion.

edit on 5/7/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/7/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Kwote tags

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

Well, that was the case initially here in the UK, but look at how many active extremists we have now....and the frightening things are that many are home grown and we also continue with an open door immigration policy.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

My point which was obviously poorly worded and presented,was big numbers attend,small numbers attend to support/protest whatever ,does not give a true indication of actual numbers that support/protest whatever

Then why are you implying that more Muslim humans agree with extremism? I understand the point you are making and it is a valid one but the implication you present is disturbing. If this was not your intention then I apologize as I agree with your point that true numbers are not reflected at any given time.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Maybe if we stopped bombing and invading their countries then they may learn to like us..

While we continue as we are then all we are doing is fostering hate..

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

As i said poorly presented and worded,sorry I've had a long day and are as tired as hell,
2nd line

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

Truth is it's mostly propaganda from both sides..

You get threads like this and next it will be some radical Rabbi preaching that a Jew is worth 10000 Arabs..

You just learn to separate fact from fiction.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sorry, the two are not related.

Ok, I can understand someone from Iraq being pretty pissed off about the way we have conducted ourselves in their country of origin.

Yet lot's of that was Muslim on Muslim violence as past debts were settled and various warlords and Islamic denominations vied for control in the vacuum we created.

But why does that excuse those who want to recreate the #hole they fled from in our countries, by any means possible, impose their barbaric Sharia law upon everyone, use the freedoms and liberties that we grant them to deny us those self same freedoms and liberties and to generally disrepect the very culture and society that has welcomed them with open arms, fed them and gave them shelter and treat them as an equal?

We could pull out of the whole region, let them blow each other to whatever version of heaven they may believe in, and possibly take half of us with them, and have nothing whatsoever to do with them at all but we would still have the extremists spreading their barbarism and hatred intent on imposing Islam across the whole of the globe and using anything possible to achieve their ultimate goal.
edit on 5/7/11 by Freeborn because: typo's etc

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Unfortunately most of these extremist bozos are Australian born.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

No the first is a constitutional right, the other is breach of statute law. Two separate legal principles.

That is irrelevant, end effect is the same, exercise of religion is not absolutely free, but is restricted by laws that apply for everybody with no regards to religion (otherwise you would be able to do anything illegal, if you just declare its your religion
). And Australia has some of the most strict laws regulating freedom of speech.
edit on 5/7/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Dr Expired

A lousy 1000 people turned up..

Doesn't that tell you something??

They are a small minority and most other muslims do not share their view..

But we do have some degree of freedom of speech so must tolerate other views..

Do you have any evidence to back up your statement that 'most other muslims do not share their view'?

The way that Islam has conviced the West that these radical Muslims are a minority would have to be the greatest card trick ever played. People need to wake up and start learning some facts the first being that the reason Islam is so succesful is that it is based on a set of ideas that cannot be misinterpreted and ensure that there is no room for deviation from the goals.

The problem facing the west is that we have lived sheltered lives. Sure, we've seen the atrocities around the world on our TV's and felt compassion and even guilt for being so lucky in life. It is this compassion, guilt and naivity that Islam is using against us. People need to understand that Jihad comes in many forms and it is a duty of all muslims. Whether violent or non-violent the end goal is the same and there is no room for deviation from that goal. This whole moderate and radical muslim is a Western concept that suggests there are different forms of Islam which goes against everything that makes Islam the succesful religeon that it is. There is no small minority of radicals because there is only one Islam with one goal and every muslim is waging Jihad in their own way to ensure this goal is achieved. There is nothing Peaceful about the Koran for anyone that is not male and giving 110% for team Islam.

I suggest those of you that still hold onto that Western belief that everyone wants what you have and/or that everyone can live and work together needs to pull the rose coloured glasss off and take a crash course in the 'Islamisation of the West'. The concept of multi-culturism is the exact opposite of everything that Islam is, was and ever will be. Here is some reading material for those that actually still believe the propaganda that radical muslims are a small minority and Islam is a religeon of peace ( anyone that buys into 'Islam = peaceful religeon' story is probably well beyond help) -

Basic Priciples of Islam
CitizenWarrior - The many ways to wage jihad. All must be stopped — without racism or hatred.
The Third Jihad - Islamization of the West
Western Muslim Gang Rapes
edit on 5-7-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join