It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Tolerates Islamist radicals who Promote Jihad Ideaology....why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Jihad should be promoted. But not what those radicals teach. Jihad is a personal struggle against evil by fighting it with good. In my opinion this should be tolerated as long as they don't posion the minds of others with false idealogies. Actually they should get real Muslims and state their word.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

You are correct about the Australian Constitution however have you even read the immigration laws of the Australian Constitution of 1901? I have! It was written based upon Christian/Judo values where those of different racial peoples (not Caucasian) were not allowed to immigrate to Australia. The immigration laws, well documented, of 1901 are by today's standards be deemed highly controversial and racist in flavour however I can understand their mindset and why. They knew what they were doing when they wrote up the laws and for good reason.
edit on 5-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I would think some of you would have figured this all out by now, but I guess not so I will clue you in. You see all around the world the muslims are getting free passes and the reason why is quite simple . The new world order runs the governments and the NWO when it has it's one world government will also have it's one world religion which is Islam. They want these radicles doing exactly doing there thing to see who opposes them and who joins them. Islam and sharia law is the perfect control for the masses and these islamists will have no problem beheading those who do not convert when they put their plan on full swing . Oh yes and by the way it is the religion of Satan.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You are correct about the Australian Constitution however have you even read the immigration laws of the Australian Constitution of 1901? I have! It was written based upon Christian/Judo values where those of different racial peoples (not Caucasian) were not allowed to immigrate to Australia. The immigration laws, well documented, of 1901 are by today's standards be deemed highly controversial and racist in flavour however I can understand their mindset and why. They knew what they were doing when they wrote up the laws and for good reason.

The way it was written might just be more overtly biased than what other countries will admit to. It could even be a sign of stability where the rules are open to change and this only happens so easily without ethnic clashes.

My two cents
No offence to the people from industrialising and modernising countries who are great people, but if for example in 1901 Australia took in all and sundry from Indonesia and China right from the start there would be no Australia. The issue is, the rule of law would not exist and crimes would go unpunished, taxes wouldn't be paid and everything exploitable, exploitable. Racial clashes imminent. The corruption in ex-3rd would countries is still extreme. How can we blame ourselves about being wary of what lies outside our borders? That's insane, I think.. Truly.

Changing the migration laws to suit migrant pressure groups has no ending. Using ideology and untested principals to make decisions is equally dangerous.

As it stands there's a few multi-bullion $ industries set up around migration, right down to internet trolls and up senior level gov't officials sitting on bigger piles of money than most countries GDP's

No worries, it's all about "Muslims" so I hear. We have too many crack-pots so we must lower our defences in shame. Lots of negative reinforcement encouragement from afar, from tin foil hat wearers who would like to see the action. Liberals affected by the in your face hate. Corporations running amok. Puppets pulling strings...

But yeah, let's change our past "bad" deeds for a wholly new set of ideals that should not in any way undermine us as a nation of good, hard working people who deserve to think they are at least part of the system they created.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You are correct about the Australian Constitution however have you even read the immigration laws of the Australian Constitution of 1901? I have! It was written based upon Christian/Judo values where those of different racial peoples (not Caucasian) were not allowed to immigrate to Australia.

I haven't read them directly but I am aware of the content. It's unbelievable.

And we wonder why there are some Muslims who hate Western society..............

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Australia Tolerates Islamist radicals who Promote Jihad Idealology....why?

Answer. Because we are turning into a guttless nation of politcally correct, hippy type, minority loving religious MORONS with Morons still as leaders.
Our leaders need to grow some balls and put a stop to this radical type of religion NOW.
And if the Islamist radicals dont like it,,, @#$% OFF to the stone age where your Allah wants you to live.

To all these extremists,,,,,,,,,,, AUSTRALIA either you Love it or Leave it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The first colonists/invaders in Australia were evil murderers who will be sent to hell for their crimes. I have many Aboriginal friends who agree with me on this that if settlers had true Christian values things would not have turned out the way they had in Australia. Jesus was not a murderer and neither are true followers of his. The bible does not say 'thou shalt not kill' and to LOVE ONE ANOTHER for no reason.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

If you care to read the history of the First settlers and the hardships they endured to survive , the odds of a few Brits travelling 12,000 miles on a small ship , to found one of the most beautiful and tolerant nations on the FACE OF THIS EARTH...then maybe you will know true humanity.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Im sure the first settlers made mistakes with regards to the treatment of the indigenous but it could of been alot worse, American natives for example.

The fact that alot of early settlers were freed convicts who didnt have a choice in coming or not should also be taken into account.

Anyway this fair land was going to be settled eventually by someone, as bad as some abbos think they have it, if we werent here they would be speaking Japanese by now!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Not all the convicts were murderers and you know it. How many husbands/fathers and kids were sent here for the most petty of crimes that included stealing a loaf of bread just to eat.....

What happened to the Australian Anoriginals is clearly the responsibility of Queen Victoria and the British judicial system. Thank God they did'nt make the same mistake in NZ however the Maoris were mighty warriors who had good relations with the Scottish (first white settlers in to NZ) unlike their Aboriginal counterparts in Australia.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

I agree although a majority of Muslims are not extremists in this country. The ones who are radical, are in fact mostly Australian born and would get their heads kicked in if they acted out in their parent's native country and for those involved in the illegal drug trade would face a firing squad.

Our Govt are gutless when dealing with these radicals; just re-opening the livestock trade with Indonesia 2 days ago is another gutless wonder of decisions they have made.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join