It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Hill, Biochemist cures his cancer with cannabinoid oil.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is amazing and a must watch if your still on the fence about if this works or not. Listen to part 2 Dennis explains exactly how. Not only is he living proof his expertise is enlightening.

Cured in 3 months from full blown prostate cancer with just a bit of hemp oil.

Demand legalization vote Ron Paul or Gary Johnson 2012

edit on 5-7-2011 by UcDat because: last edit should preview mroe often

edit on 5-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I think you meant prostate cancer, no the less awesome I have know for quit sometime that it has many health benefits but total healing and regression of an aggressive type.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

lol fixed and thx for the reply stars

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The more people that use cannabinoid oil and prove that it works...this is awesome...along with a low acid higher base diet ...cutting the carbs out of cancer patients diets...the cure is there.

In a perfect world people would be cheering and the medication would be shared among those that need it most...but because natural substances (in order for cannabinoid oil to work it must be made as you are being instructed to) are not able to be copyrighted/legally owned by big Pharma...and because it is an illegal substance according to "law"...it will take a lot of fighting to make it a popular cure.

Once again Greed will run the show...cure Cancer...a lot of people feel they will not be "rich" and besides it's all about the money in the medicine show...not about the cure.

Do the cure for yourself...do not count on anyone to help you.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Very interesting videos and theory.

Hope more research is put into this and that it is not just an anomaly.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Good for Dennis.

In case you didn't already hear the story of Rick Simpson:

Rick Simpsons' Phoenix Tears Website
From the Website:

The current restrictions against hemp were put in place and maintained, not because hemp is evil or harmful, but for big money to make more big money, while we suffer and die needlessly. Look at a proposal such as this; if we were allowed to grow hemp in our back yards and cure our own illnesses, what do you think the reaction of the pharmaceutical industry would be to such a plan? Many large pharmaceutical companies that still exist today sold hemp based medicines in the 1800′s and early 1900′s. They knew then what I have recently found out. Hemp oil if produced properly is a cure-all that the pharmaceutical industry can’t patent. Two years a go I contacted the Liberals, the Conservatives and the New Democratic Party about this situation. I also provided them with evidence to backup what I was saying. No one lifted a finger, in most cases I was lucky to get a reply. I contacted the R.C.M.P. along with many other organizations and Public Interest TV shows, with little or no response.

Rick has been curing people of cancer for a number of years now. Many of them have made YouTube videos written to medical establishments, even government.

Testimonials

Dear Mr. Simpson,Please excuse me for contacting you in this direct manner, but I'm fearing for my father's life and I'm desperately looking for help. My dear father (63 years old) has been ill for quite some years now and has survived multiple cancers (all originating from an adenocarcinoma stomach cancer). Years of chemotherapy and surgery have taken their toll. I am very thankful for any help you can give me! Thank you very much in advance!

Dear people,My father has been using the compound now for two days. Although we are afraid to cheer already - because of all the things we went through in the last five years - we see very hopeful signs and his situation has improved! My father seems less weak and has more energy - his posture isn't "cramped" anymore- he is much more positive and less stressed: he has hope again! He talks about the news, television etc and is not "locked into himself" anymore - he laughed again and even made some jokes!!!

..to give you a quick update on my father (after almost four days of treatment he's doing quite well seen [seeing] the circumstances)- He's slightly sedated and sleeps a lot- We got him off the Tramadol since yesterday- His pain is getting less frequent and less painful- Urine's still dark: so poisons are leaving his body

This story plays out right on the testimonials page, pretty cool stuff.

-Lightrule

edit on 5-7-2011 by Lightrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

No problem man this is good stuff if you can get past the host.

Just so you all know there is a Bill being talked about right now voice yourself now if you believe.

Marijuana Bill

This will open the gate for studies to occur in the US.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

lol ya shes a bit off but Dennis is dead on and irrefutable. While I hope that bill gets passed I dont trust the government to do a real study.

Sadly big Pharmacy and the drug war business hold too big a share in our sellout politicians.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I cannot view youtube vids (anymore).

What is the application? How is the cancer and hemp oil brought together?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Are there any papers on this instead of youtube videos?

Links would be nice.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
as much as i want to believe in this. Is there anything to back up all these testimony and his claims? Just after two days and it was already taking effect. sounds to much like a miracle cure to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The proof or advice offered in the video is too 'google cannabis cures cancer'

There is no proof whatsoever in these videos that cannabis cures all cancer. Don't get me wrong this would be fantastic but there is no proof offered.

I do know that there is cannabinnoid receptors in every persons brain which really would make you wonder should we all be using cannabis but I don't actaully see proof here.

The video makes a point of pointing people in the direction of the Rick Simpson story and coincidentally so does another poster here. That seems a little strange.

Anyway the video itself seems very odd. The interviewer keeps looking at the camera when asking questions. It looks like the interviewer and the interviewee are not in the same place even though they are trying to make it look like they are. Very strange.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a comment on the video does draw attention to US patent 6630507 which is interesting.

patft.uspto.gov.../66305 07&RS=PN/6630507

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A video comes to mind after seeing this.

Could this be the real reason they don't want it legal??

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cantmakedisup

Just because Ron Paul wants to legalize drugs, does not mean he would be a good president. Yes, drugs should not be illegal BUT the capitalistic, free market economy, clearly isn't working (if it was, we wouldn't be in the middle of global debt crisis). And even if by some strange miracle, Paul was voted in to the white house, he wouldn't be able to legalize drugs... too many powerful people make to much money off of them being illegal. And even if by some greater miracle he was able to legalize drugs, you probably still won't be able to grow pot in your backyard and you'll have to buy pot from a licensed reseller that gets it from a licensed grower, and if the tobacco industry is any indication of the way this will go, a joint will have 599 chemicals added to the weed and another 12 chemicals added to the paper (ya know, to make it "fire safe"). Just my two cents.

Eh - we haven't HAD a capitalistic free market economy in decades. Government intervenes in everything and stifles most start-up competition for big business through a profusion of niggling regulations that don't really affect larger companies that have no problems complying. Banks practice fractional reserves which are inherently inflationary. The Fed acts as a lender of last resort to bail out various entities and promote a willingness to do bad business, as well as playing around with interest rates and causing the markets to rush for certain sectors where demand isn't actually justified or sustainable (housing bubble/industry & pricing collapse).

With an actual free market economy, small businesses would flourish as long as they could innovate or otherwise offer goods and services at competitive prices. Big business wouldn't be insulated from competition nor have in-the-pocket "regulators" it would reward with cushy jobs after they lend aid, or the incentive to extend predatory loans or acquire toxic assets they couldn't be bailed out of. You'd see actual price competition, fewer taxes, etc., from your pocket leaving you more money to invest, and a host of other benefits. We actually SHOULD try free-market capitalism sometime by shrinking the government and chaining it down through the constitution.

Regardless of your (not uncommon, sadly) misunderstandings of our so-called "free market", possible issues you mention aside, *decriminalization* at the federal level would still be many times better than the outright prohibition & effects we're currently dealing with.

Additionally, not sure why you think people wouldn't be able to grow their own? Paul's measure would leave it up to each individual state to determine legality & restrictions, so some could allow it directly (as they already do in areas with medi MJ laws). Regardless, give it time...the winds of change are finally blowing in the right direction on this topic, and even if we don't see it very soon, federal decriminalization is coming. More people and states are finally getting tired enough of the whole debacle to wake up and enact change.

Thanks, and be well.
edit on 7/5/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Awesome response.
Could not have said it better myself!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I am impressed this thread hasn't been taken down. I have tried to post regarding this also...

I actually know Ricky Simpson...and the guy that shot this Video is one of my best friends...PHEONIX TEARS!!

phoenixtears.ca...

THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED CASE!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi

I just thought I would add a link to a PBS video titled "Clearing the smoke - The Science of Canabis". I hav'ent watched it all yet (only just discovered it) but it seems well made and has science guys looking all scientifical in it.

Clearing the smoke

The below Youtube vid is a small excerpt from the video. A little taster, so to speak.

(the title is added by the uploader)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrule

Thanks for bringing up Rick Simpson's story - a great Canadian.
When I first researched his work, I was blown away by the testimonies. The fact that he grew the plants at his own personal risk, and did not charge money for the healing herb's medicine aided in proof.

Is he still extradited from Canada, and speaking at functions internationally?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join