It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Spirit came to me and delivered a message during service.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Correct, Nor does God expect to be worshipped. He only wishes us to live in harmony with our Planet and treat everything with respect and sacredness.

This is something we categorically have not done. The higher beings are well aware that Satan steers this ship. There is but one choice now.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Well, what I know is the benevolent beings, some call them Pleiadians, some call them Angels, have a current ROE (Rules Of Engagement) of only intercepting Nuclear ICBMs aimed at civilian populations. They cannot interfere anymore than this. This is what I have read.

I'm glad you have a positive outlook, because the initial impression you gave me was one of hopelessness.

Oh, and I never said these beings were God. God is God, The Creation is The Creation. God is one with the creation, We are one with God, therefore we are also one with The Creation.

American Indians seem to be the closest race to understanding this concept.
edit on 5-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

where did you get this information? i am curious and would like to know more.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've been warning you people, the religious folk will start growing very, very delusional in the coming time as the cognitive dissonance that they are experiencing, will backfire as there is very little room left for ignorance(as in, people are being "forced" to pick sides - according to their belief).

To me this topic, the flags and stars it received are telling of the state of fear and panic these religious people find themselves in and under. In fact, I have not met a non-scared religious person so far in my lifetime.

And it's only going to get worse...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Yesterday started as any normal day at church, we walk around and greet eachother and the visitors after being separated for a week, followed by worship. On many a given sunday i can feel the Holy Spirit move through our church, but yesterday it was so very very strong. The songs came and with each passing minute i began to feel more and more the wonder/glory/awe/joy erupt and wash over me and i tried to hold onto it once our pastors' sermon began, the whole while i was trembling with exertion trying to contain the Holy Spirit's message until i could hold on no more and i began to testify before the church. The message was "the Lord has NOT forgotten us, he is coming right now, we WILL be rescued, make way, make way for the King is coming!" The message was so urgent and desperate i felt as though it was a warning for us to hold fast and be ready, and i immediately hit my knees and knelt in front of the altar, i felt as though i was indeed in the presence of our King, and all i wanted to do was kneel down and never get up.

Afterwards when service was ending i talked to my pastor and described to him what i was feeling, of the joy and awe, of feeling like i was in the presence of Jesus himself in all his Glory, that while trying to hold onto the message i could feel my spirit battling my body during worhip and the summon, my spirit was literally catching a glimpse of heaven and it was the most wonderful feeling in the universe. I felt like a star had burst into life inside me and i began to get hotter and hotter on the outside, the Holy Fire felt like i was being consumed and if i held onto his message any longer i thought i would burst into flames. At the end i was left feeling drained, like i had just took on a wrestling match with someone 10 times my size and 10 times my weight, and my pastor told me when the Holy Spirit comes to go ahead and surrender, even if it is during service, for the message it gives is more important than his because its coming from the Lord himself.

Be ready, it will not be much longer, our Lord's day draws near, in our lifetimes. Have courage and hold fast, soon we can go home!

I believe you lonewolf as a fellow Christian, I think many of us in Christ can feel a change in the air and can foresee something happening. I recently made a post about spiritual warfare and how it feels to be on the increase as of late. I think the time is near and the Holy spirit has shown you as well now. Keep in the spirit more than ever now because we need the protection from those who oppose us both human and demonic. Unfortunately there are many on this site who work for the other side and if they don't, they are helping it in their ignorance of what us Christians are warning.

Anyway we will be with Him soon, i can't wait to see his face and be with him forever

Yours in Christ

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

It's sad, people shouldnt be fearing this event. You look at what we've become and what we've done to the body that has birthed us and nurtures us. We have been divided so well by whoever is behind it that the only hand left to play is the revelations. We could have changed this. But none of us could see past our TV, our head figures of politics.

We need to accept responsibility and know that what will be will be, and that if there is anything to fear, it's what is being done around the world on a daily basis, in every country, by us. No fear is needed for this event. If it doesnt happen, wonderful, but I'd rather be somewhat prepared, for the sake of myself, my partner, and our 3 children.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

I think the time is near and the Holy spirit has shown you as well now. Keep in the spirit more than ever now because we need the protection from those who oppose us both human and demonic. Unfortunately there are many on this site who work for the other side and if they don't, they are helping it in their ignorance of what us Christians are warning.

You need protection? Anyone invading your land? Bombing your hospitals? Ow wait, you are talking about spiritual mumbo jumbo. You WILL be invaded though, it has been written and then you will cry out for your God but alas, fantasy and fiction will diminish in the face of reality.

See it as a warning from a non-religious person.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I will send you a PM.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Truth01

I think the time is near and the Holy spirit has shown you as well now. Keep in the spirit more than ever now because we need the protection from those who oppose us both human and demonic. Unfortunately there are many on this site who work for the other side and if they don't, they are helping it in their ignorance of what us Christians are warning.

You need protection? Anyone invading your land? Bombing your hospitals? Ow wait, you are talking about spiritual mumbo jumbo. You WILL be invaded though, it has been written and then you will cry out for your God but alas, fantasy and fiction will diminish in the face of reality.

See it as a warning from a non-religious person.

I believe in Him, sorry any of your warnings are moot compared to the power of the Lord, whose power is the most awesome love which will be bestowed on his children who are faithful to him.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

It's sad, people shouldnt be fearing this event.

Indeed, people should not fear a thing.

You look at what we've become and what we've done to the body that has birthed us and nurtures us.

We as in humans and body as in planet Earth. I agree, humans have messed up this place pretty bad.

We have been divided so well by whoever is behind it that the only hand left to play is the revelations.

Those behind the scenes are telling people to grow ever so more delusional and start putting this "revelations" gibberish into effect. Look at what they say in churches, what the show on TV, what they sing about in songs.

Conditioning peoples minds into accepting the possible world war that is to come and not only that, but making a war out to be holy? Which war is holy? If war is holy what is unholy?

We need to accept responsibility and know that what will be will be, and that if there is anything to fear, it's what is being done around the world on a daily basis, in every country, by us.

Nobody is accepting responsibility. If they did, there would be no military or guns there would be no war or famine. We will eventually reach this point but for that to happen a lot of these "elite(pff as if) families" will have to go the way of the dodo. And they will.

We could have changed this. But none of us could see past our TV, our head figures of politics.

If you want to change things you have to challenge the authority that exists around you. Change is not something a 4 year presidential term can bring, nor 8 years for that matter. I'm surprised at the level of ignorance I find people in, most people are under the impression that all big wars have been fought and that there are no leaders wanting to pillage and murder just to get richer and in some disturbing cases, just for the hell of it.

No fear is needed for this event.

Fear is never needed. Fear is what makes us weak. Fear is what allows religions to tinker and doctor away at our natural beliefs.

If it doesnt happen, wonderful, but I'd rather be somewhat prepared, for the sake of myself, my partner, and our 3 children.

You're prepared if you're not scared.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

I believe in Him, sorry any of your warnings are moot compared to the power of the Lord, whose power is the most awesome love which will be bestowed on his children who are faithful to him.

And how do you know that voice inside your head was the power of the "Lord"?

You don't.

But thanks for proving a point to ATS I've been making. No matter which facts or arguments are used, eventually, in the mind of a religious person - they are right because their big invisible "lord" fellow speaks to them inside of their heads.

Enjoy dabbling in your delusion.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

careful about confusing GOD with religion...

maybe GOD exists...

i am pretty sure u do not know the answer to that, (with PROOF)....

seeya

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

duh...... still crap. i hope you were impressed by yourself.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
God is all that is good, if it does not have love, it's not God!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR
reply to post by brommas

careful about confusing GOD with religion...

maybe GOD exists...

i am pretty sure u do not know the answer to that, (with PROOF)....

seeya

You want Proof, look around you! God is everywhere, and nowhere to those who do not know him.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

This is by definition delusional reasoning.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

hi outerlimits....
+
agreeed,

i was saying brommas couldnt prove GOD does NOT exist, (+ so to be careful !)

words once said, are hard to take back !

seeya...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

This is by definition delusional reasoning.

hahahah Ok, but I rather like awakened reasoning not just reasoning, look at nature, and the balance it has with everything else, look at the solar system, and the balance with everything else, all to maintain life on this globe. Anyway if anyone, attempts to reason using only the power of the mind to find GOD you will be Surely disappointed, and it seems you are! HOW SAD!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

hi outerlimits....
+
agreeed,

i was saying brommas couldnt prove GOD does NOT exist, (+ so to be careful !)

words once said, are hard to take back !

seeya...

SO it's rewind then, hahahahah

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

And we are to take your word for this being an eternal spirit within you??????
Maybe psychosis had hold of you.
God is man's myth.. Please learn.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

hahahah Ok, but I rather like awakened reasoning not just reasoning,

Awakened reasoning? Do explain.

look at nature, and the balance it has with everything else

What does this have to do with you hearing voice inside your head that are not your own?

look at the solar system, and the balance with everything else, all to maintain life on this globe.

And this is where we arrive at your cognitive dissonance. Humans are irrelevant when looking at the large scale and that is what you cannot fathom. It's funny you bring in the solar system as a religious person, but then again, you are trying to recruit.

Anyway if anyone, attempts to reason using only the power of the mind to find GOD you will be Surely disappointed,

Because...drum rolls...he does not exist. Now allow me to say to you, that this submissiveness and complete ignorance to facts you are showing is intrinsic to your religion as the makers of your religion do not want people to question the MEN that you follow.

and it seems you are! HOW SAD!

I find it sadder when people throw away their own minds and replace it with a mushy substance that points everyone to hell if they're not in agreement with them. But hey, whatever floats your boat. You can't scare me. While I can READ the fear from your posts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join