It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO low over Toronto- June 30th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Very interesting footage here of a UFO hovering over Toronto, Canada on June 30th.
I found this clip on Latest-ufo-sightings.com but have embeded from Youtube because i dont know how to do it from other websites (is it possible?)

The clip is 7mins long and the guy recording gives out a decent commentry on whats happening ect so i wont or you will be hearing the same information twice lol and also he seems quite genuine which makes a change.

The object(s) seems to be fairly low and is stationary at first but does start moving very fast. I'm no good at judging if things have been faked or edited (if this has then cudos to the producer) but i would say this is definately not a plane or a lantern.

Anyway, here ya'll go

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Pretty sick, I really wish I knew what the hell that thing is hahahaha!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Looks like a plane that was moving towards him head on, looking like it was hovering, then turning slightly to head towards the airport. The lights that are blinking give it away. The large colored lights however, not exactly sure what they are, lights on the body somewhere, camera discoloring. Unsure
edit on 3/7/11 by AzureSky because: The same thing happens where i live. i see lights hovering, then, they start to veer off towards the airport.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yup its a plane.....why would a off planet vehicle have strobes??? Why would they have any lights???

Its clearly flying towards the camera....it turns....you see the strobes on the wings.
EDIT: It disappears from sight because its turned away from the camera...the landing light is no longer visible from that angle. The guy then goes on to point out another plane at the other end of toronto

If thats digital zoom it would explain it 100%....if its a real zoom then it can be put down to cheaply made ccd chips or a cheap camera.

Im sticking with plane...i see nothing to suggest otherwise to be honest
edit on 3-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: Edited my edit because i missed spelling issues....no need for the Thought police to wade in

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
Pretty sick, I really wish I knew what the hell that thing is hahahaha!

So what your saying is....."i will go along with whatever else someone comes up with"

Come on....use some logic, think about it yourself.....this ones easy to debunk lol

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

a question arises, why would they not have lights? thank you.

S+F and thank you OP.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
hi op
everyone look at the flashing lights at the lower left hand side
it starts at about 1:02
regards dave

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op
everyone look at the flashing lights at the lower left hand side
it starts at about 1:02
regards dave

Fireworks

edit: A roman candle i believe.

edit: sorry for the short post
edit on 3/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291

S+F and thank you OP.

They are believed to travel faster than it for starters so how would that work???

Why would you need lights in space?? Its dark, but theres plenty of light from stars up there....plus if they could travel hundreds of lightyears in hours/days dont you think they might have other more advanced technology to see in the dark???

I know its questions as an answer but once you answer them you may see where im coming from

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by David291

S+F and thank you OP.

They are believed to travel faster than it for starters so how would that work???

Why would you need lights in space?? Its dark, but theres plenty of light from stars up there....plus if they could travel hundreds of lightyears in hours/days dont you think they might have other more advanced technology to see in the dark???

I know its questions as an answer but once you answer them you may see where im coming from

Like i said yesterday, i dont think they use light to see where they are going, i think their propulsion system may give off the light 'effect'. It may just be a very high concentration of energy that appears as light to us...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

What about the fact that it jumps "10 miles in a second" ?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

BLASPHEMY! What plane would move that slow and have that colored lights?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

What about the fact that it jumps "10 miles in a second" ?

The guy doesn't seem very adept at doing two things at once. There is nothing to suggest it "moved 10 kilometers in a second". It disappeared behind the building blocking his view. He moved his camera and caught it (or another craft entirely) again. Do we even know if it was the same craft. He had zoomed up 200x. That is mostly digital zoom, producing extreme pixelation and color distortion. Because he has zoomed in so much, that is the reason the plane/craft seems to be moving so fast to him.

I should caution that I am not certain that the three lights he sees are landing lights, but that does seem like the most likely explanation.

He also states early in the video, that it was just like a sighting he saw the previous night. Another airplane???

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.

I don't know how that happened.

edit on 3-7-2011 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's probably just a plane. People really need to get educated on what a plane looks like. There's way too many videos of supposed ufos that are really just airplanes.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

I dont think so.

Theres no way that sighting and a plane like this are the same.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
At the very end of the video, he did say, I should of gone on the balcony, instead of filming it behind "GLASS". I think he was recording his 'own' red flashing light on his camcorder.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I agree, too many people nowadays see light in the sky and just think 'plane' when it could easily either or. Its the same thing every time, 'its a plane flying towards the camera'. Theres just no way to debate things nowadays when thats the first thing they set their mind on and wont budge.

If i was a UFO, i would set my light pattern to look like a plane as to not draw attention. Think outside the box. And of course, Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by ObvTruth

Think outside the box. And of course, Deny Ignorance.

I could not agree more.

If i was a UFO, i would set my light pattern to look like a plane as to not draw attention.

I too have often pondered about how simple it would be for them to mimic an airliners light sequence, speed and course all right under our noses.

Regarding this video though, i personally think it seems like a landing or turning to a runway...

edit on 4/7/11 by TrixXxtaR because: Structure Corrections.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Do we know what direction it is coming from? As a Torontonian, direction can really help out here. We are ringed by airports, so it would be beneficial to know if it were heading to Pearson, or the island airport.

top topics

join