It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First July Crop Circle UK, But Something Strange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is the first crop circle for July 2011 in the UK. Please not firstly, because of the drought conditions the UK has been experiencing the crops are looking brown instead of the usual greenish colour.
Secondly, look at the third photograph in the sequence. In the field at the forefront there is a circle with a triangle and other smaller circles. This circle has not been reported or documented anywhere as yet. Why? Did it appear so quickly that no one spotted it? I am at a loss why this has not been reported or logged. Any suggestions?

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

How could no one spot it when it's in the picture?

You spotted it didn't you? Good pictures though I always liked crop circles even if they are hoaxes.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It has already been reported:
Here

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Why do you call them haoxes as a blanket term when some have had strange phenomena and properties about them...?
Sure anyone can make one with a board and string but not all can be so eaily dismissed.As well there have been witnesses to the construction of cropcircles by orbs.
Whats to doubt?These are messages as well as engines of the space peoples will.
They create them to make us aware of their presence and to help keep the earth in balance.
Lord knows aht the earth would have gone through by now without them....
Yes not all crop circles are genuine, but there are some that defy explanation.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Liking this although I question the other crop cirlce; it appears to highlight the 6th planet which is Saturn..
edit on 2-7-2011 by AtlantisX99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
They create them to make us aware of their presence and to help keep the earth in balance.
Lord knows aht the earth would have gone through by now without them....

What? Why do you say that, what proof do you have?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Check out the cirlce in the middle. obviously thats us (Earth). look what its engulfed by...waves of some sort..what kind? energy? cataclysmic? who knows...the answers have been all around us and inside us since we were brought into this world. this site isnt going to do anybody any good.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a bunch of crescent moons, I guess we know that belongs to...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Strange how two old blokes from the UK get world wide coverage on TV when they claim they make these crop formations but people who have been trying to do gunine research into these things at their own cost for years get no coverage at all. Ever wondered about that, who and why makes these decisions.

The gunine crop formations have been identifiable by the fact that the crop is laid down in a platted way. something the fakers have not been able to duplicate to date. Also their accuracy of alignment of lines etc is poor but as time goes by and they learn their craft better, no doubt their handiwork will be much more difficult to pick by those with little expereince.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

the crescent moon as a symbol is much older than islam

certain schools of the occult use it as the elemental symbol of Water
the circle is the elemental symbol of Air

also it is my understanding that real [non-hoax] crop circles are created by Sylphs.

new topics

top topics

join