It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystic 60 metre big circular object found on the the baltic sea floor by treasurehunters.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Reminds of one of those archeological finds of an ancient village. Some of them were constructed in a circular formation. Considering the 'natural' formation, this has me stumped:

See how the above and below cuts seem to match?

spec

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
OOPS. Forgot to star tvTexan and signals.

Fixed.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well, of course, it's Bill Gates' underwater love bunker ('the Bubble'), with it's elongated sub-entry feature; into which Slick Willie deftly slides his personal underwater super-yacht, winking slyly at his latest foreign supermodel clone (the new ones are suhWEEET!)

Yeah...I got nothin'...we'll have to wait an' see, eh?

Intriguing ass hell, tho!

S & F for the find!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triztheone
Sorry for putting it in the gray area. My bad
I think it looks like a Millennium Falcon from Star Wars.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Yes exactly. Millennium Falcon

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
yea I know, can u believe how strange this is? Until now I do not know what the hell it is? strange..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Who knows what the Germans could have dumped/hidden at the end of WW2

A Nazi flying saucer????

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
look at these pics:

www.airlandseaweapons.com...

a few of these roamed the baltic sea around the early 1900's. Not unrealistic as they were a warship that a few of them might have sunk. The one in the picture was 101 feet diameter, so it is slightly smaller than wht they are claiming the picture of the sea bed circle is. There were many refernces i could find to the prototype and first ship being 101 feet, but that later ships were made larger.
or the measurement could be off.
but this is my bet on what it is.

That's a great guess - but after some research it seems there was never anything made that was larger than 100 feet. What a funny looking ship!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
For me it looks like meteor crater from ice age. In those days sea level was much lower and there was very thick ice layer. Maybe meteor hit the ice bed, and pressed it down. Because bottom of ice layer isn't flat, it caused those streaks, or ice slided bit.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
are they planning on trying to discover what is it??? because i hate so much that im not an ocean explorer when i see all these kind of posts about hidden things and people are just like yeah there's something there and forget about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Being a recent discovery as far as we know and accessable, it will either be proven to be natural formations or man made.. Or it will be swept under the rug and forgotten

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Looks like a very natural formation of rock to me, forgive my ignorance, but do crashed ufo's
turn to stone after resting on the seabed for a while?..... nothing to see here imo.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormofnight
kinda looks like the millennium falcon,wondered what happened to it??

OMG! That's exactly what popped into my head too! It is shaped like the Falcon! Which makes me wonder if it could be fake. Not saying it is, but does make me wonder.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wow, very intriguing! Thanks for posting!
It might be ralated with this phenomenon: The Ice-Age UFO in Estonia thread

Because of Ice Age we don´t know, what was in this area before ice came and destroyed everything. Maybe there was highly developed civilisation here once?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wrong thread. Apologies.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Strype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If you turn the picture just right, I'd say it was PacMan....

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Its the Millenium Falcon man!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Please be aware that the Swedish tabloid, Aftonbladet, is what we swedes call a skvallerblaska. And that is not a positive term. They have horrible fact-checking, none at all it seems, and most of their articles are of poor quality and are basicly always sensational.

Anyway my point is just that it's not a good source. Me myself, as a swede, don't take that newspaper/tabloid seriously.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
First, your source is Aftonbladet, which is the Swedish version of The Sun, they but all kind of crap in it just to sell it.

Second, just because there's a strange rock formation, doesn't mean there's a UFO, as one of the other guys suggested, a small meteor, which could help expalin the 300 meter sliding marks.

As of now, I don't believe it's a UFO.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
For those of you convinced it can't be a natural formation:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join