It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystic 60 metre big circular object found on the the baltic sea floor by treasurehunters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
87 meters depth is not an unreachable one. Current record of deepest scuba diving without external cables is 318 meters. With cables and appropriate suit - 600 meters.
So with interest and not a huge funding it can be checked out relatively easy.
Since it is not considered, i doubt that anyone seriously thinks that it is UFO.

Or they KNOW it is and arent allowed to disclose it...

the very fact that they don't even mention the possibility of it being a UFO at all seems suspicious to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Triztheone

Maybe its a wheel of some sort who knows. hahaa

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If you discount the size and the 300 metre skid It looks like the foundation of a stone pillar.

But there is also nothing else around it either, but It does look like stone to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
With the current evidence, I am torn between it being a natural formation of rock, or a combination of natural and man-made elements, given that there was supposedly a military presence in the area. Maybe there was something there previously, and has since been removed by the military, although this is unlikely in my opinion.

One thing is relatively certain...IF it something interesting, the government will secure the area and do with it what they do...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Proof of a space station? I think this is a classic case of seeing what you wanna see. It's just a natural formation. I don't see any station.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
OMG!! They found the Millennium Falcon!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well those pictures are obviously from a side scanning sonar unit. I have been able to use a more mainstream model made by Humminbird while bass fishing and you can really pick up things on the bottom of a body of water. You have to look at that picture sideways to see what the actual sonar unit is picking up. My opinion is that there is no way it is as big as the article claims and nowhere near as deep as they claim. Too me it looks like an old bridge that has since collapsed and that the circular formation is just the remains of the foundation for the abutment.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

Also the structure isn't very tall because the sonar shadows aren't long. Looks like broken up cement/concrete to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Some things are best left undiscovered, I don't think you or your brood are ready for such mysteries. I'm surprised it was so easy to spot, when it came down it came hard. Almost killed everyone onboard to. Autonav failure.

It's a big rock, that's all it is, a big suspicious looking rock, so leave it alone. You won't find anything of value, not anymore. Just a big metallic rock, in the shape of a ship from OUR future?

If I said people from the future are altering the past, the biggest arguement being time travel is impossible. Someone with no scientific background can say it with ease to reasurre themselves. Time travel is very much possible, but plausible. At some point our descendants rip through space-time. And come here known as "greys" they look alienish but suspiciously human as well.

I'm not completely omniscience, but I think it's a good guess. What else would we do with time travel? Only answer being trying to reverse events, and yes things can change, history is not bound by "fate"

But it's just an idea, like any other idea it comes from the mind.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Actually If anything, bunch of rocks. But if it had to be something, a giant avrocar. But it looks like it crashed, probably cause the poilet sucked.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

But it's just an idea, like any other idea it comes from the mind.

Yeah. I would like to add another angle to that idea. If time is indeed a dimension Earth moves in time and space. So our descendants would need to travel in space to find Earth after traveling in time.In space ships. And they will need to be discreet and yet constantly observing. Also, some nations that are the leaders in technology had few miracles in their history that allowed that history to continue. Britain and storm sinking Spanish Armada. Japan - the same with several Mongolian invasions. And ctr.
So i think that this idea has its place.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It's the millennium falcon.

100% positive it is.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Reminds of one of those archeological finds of an ancient village. Some of them were constructed in a circular formation. Considering the 'natural' formation, this has me stumped:

See how the above and below cuts seem to match?

spec

huh?!?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

In those days it was land!
I believe the sea-level is about 300 meters higher as a few thousands years ago. So it could have been a land crash, now submerged.

that would be my guess as well.
It wasn't underwater when it landed,
and/or crashed.

Before the flood !!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There's nothing to see there. . .it's just a natural formation of stone. . .perhaps the base of a long extinct volcano.
Hard to tell, with that much swamp gas.

I'll bet it's just Venus, somehow reflected off the ocean surface, the RE-reflect from our atmosphere, and somehow projected onto the ocean floor, where there just happens to be a rare type of "photo-mosaic" stone that projects an inverted image. That's all.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stormofnight

Exactly what I was gunna say! Maybe Han and Chewie made a crash landing? Definitely looks like an outline of the Falcon.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If I see a bunch of Swedes chasing a Husky in a helicopter on the beach I'm bailing.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I wonder at how one can determine its age. Perhaps it is a kind of stonehenge before the water covered it. Until analyzed, it is useless to speculate. But it is fascinating and interesting. Perfect circles are rare.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No way to know for sure until someone dives on it...not that deep

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Boogeyman1976

It's funny that actually popped into my head when I read the OP!

Probably because my little cousin recently showed me the 3D jigsaw puzzle model he made of it but still....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join