It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous attacks Monsanto

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Anonymous?

Is it everyday people (inside and outside) corporations that are fed up and hacking corporations via internet-networks or is it a black operation designed to do something else?

Have to remember the rulers behind the scenes are more clever than some givem credit, Matter fact they are super smart and they are collective not independent or should I say hive minded with several queens and many back up plans.

Says something like be wise as serpents...it helps to be wiser but not necessary.

Be wise as serpents and vicious...take no prisoners..they would do this to you and will eventually

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm not exactly a fan of that particular group, but I can't deny that what they are doing is helping. Getting these corporate giant's dark secrets for the world to see, is a step in the right direction. Sure, most people here on ATS know all about Monsanto, but I'm sure like others, when you try to explain about them to the people who just live in a robot like fashion, they just smirk and if they fully understand everything I tell them, they say, "I already have enough things to worry about, I don't need any more."

The reason I am not a die hard fan of that group, is mainly because of the cons of releasing that kind of information. Like the past couple releases, one contained thousands of people's e-mail accounts, along with their passwords. So when they make releases like that, the a-hole's on the internet steal their accounts, check them in all social networks, and just take complete control.

This could be seen as a minor headache, but some people rely on e-mail and other such communications for their work. No reason for them to be harassed by the hordes of internet trolls, simply because they work for one of the corporate giants that got hacked.

So, I'm pretty much 50/50 with the Anon group, and they really need a new slogan.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Is it everyday people (inside and outside) corporations that are fed up and hacking corporations via internet-networks or is it a black operation designed to do something else?

Have to remember the rulers behind the scenes are more clever than some givem credit

You might be right, it just might be an EVIL EMPIRE bent on totalitarian rule, after all this is their leader, or so I hear...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c00abd63ec1d.jpg[/atsimg]

Nah, that can't be it because then that would make this the GOOD GUY...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39a63d3274b3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2-7-2011 by Hijaqd because: to add Luke Bernanke, and fix a spelling fail

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

lmao thanks for holding this thread down while I've been gone

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I love them for this.

I can't help it. I think Monsanto= Evil.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The website looks fine and dandy to me, so what did they actually do?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Well it was a ddos.. It's only temporary and more annoying then damaging. However I'm sure it's just a start. They have drawn the attention of quite a few hackers now..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Monsanto is Genetically Alterating our Food Crops in order to Destroy the Majority of Mankind . This should be Selfevident to All of Us by Now . How will we Fight Back ? Destroy their Company throught Stock Manipulations , then see this Evil Poisoner Wither on the Vine ................

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Is there proof that Anonymous has done anything other than make this video?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by niceguybob

Monsanto is Genetically Alterating our Food Crops in order to Destroy the Majority of Mankind . This should be Selfevident to All of Us by Now . How will we Fight Back ? Destroy their Company throught Stock Manipulations , then see this Evil Poisoner Wither on the Vine ................

Hmm maybe form a side group of anon for those that can't hack and spread the message via different means.. Ex other message boards.. Fliers stuff like that..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290
reply to post by mb2591

Is there proof that Anonymous has done anything other than make this video?

Did you watch both vids? The second one is them "doing something" (ddosing the monsanto website)

Also for a more complete list of what they have done may I direct you to this wikipedia page.. en.wikipedia.org...(group)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

I'm guessing more than you have.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

The backlash has already begun. The US government among others are already rolling out operations alongside the private sector. People may feel like what these groups are doing is good but it's no better than the stuff they are fighting against at the end of the day in my humble opinion and it's the general population who will suffer the regulations and intrusions due to it. It's going to lead to a very bad ending for all involved. It's just a matter of time. I wish safety and good will to all just the same.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It would be nice if they could get some incriminating files, something to put Monsanto out of business. Ofcourse that's probably hoping for to much. Oh well you can't have everything.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Well the fact is there's enough evidence out the to reason not to buy anything from monsanto which would put them out of business but people just need to wake up and see it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Saw a tweet earlier to expect a leak soon -

@OpMonsanto: #Anonymous sources say we may have a MonsantoCo leak incoming, will keep you posted." #Monsanto

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
There site is back up now.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they relentlessly attack these scum bags and make it impossible for them to continue doing business! What the world needs is all their secret in house memos and documents.

S&F

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Highly inspirational speech, watched / listened to the whole thing straight, which for me, on here looking at youtube videos embedded, is unusual.

I don't 'know if the narrator is genuinely a US Marine, or if his image was used with/without permission, or if he was standing in the stead as an actor on behalf of other patriots who know full well that their internet activity will be tracked; however - I hope his message inspires people within the US military (and other Western-led military powers) to take a stand against their brothers-at-arms before they take a step against the citizenry of the world.

Martial law is a danger - but it seems from the passion in that video that 'The Resistance' has a network of allies within those self-same ranks that the overlords desire to implement their chaotic changes with.

I thank Anonymous, the people, the patriots and God himself for this one. Long Live Freedom. Or rather - let us reclaim our divine right to Liberty.

ETA - - ANONYMOUS ROCKS!!!

We all can be Anonymous. In a sense.

PS - typing my support for all involved from the UK - I'm not a US citizen, but I support the majority of the founding principles of the US constitution, and am shocked that the current USURPERS have sidled their way into such a perversion of the original intent of THE UNION.

PPS - pledging allegiance to a President? FFS...
That'll be MK-Ultra doing its job then...?!

edit on 3-7-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: Don't think for a second that the mind-control is a joke - it's all very simple really; do some research.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

If they are attacking Monsanto - I am already on their side.

2nd line

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join