It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ats infiltrated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
ref '' lets figure out disinfo '' thread posted 30 min ago. Sad that members opinions don't count for much on ats depending on the subject. Has to be one of the fastest closed threads bar this one lol. Will probably get banned aswelll lol. Was just a thought wanting opinions from members as thread stated.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What makes you think Any disinfo agents are here? I don't see why they would be. We're hardly that important after all.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by crikeyoioioi
ref '' lets figure out disinfo '' thread posted 30 min ago. Sad that members opinions don't count for much on ats depending on the subject. Has to be one of the fastest closed threads bar this one lol. Will probably get banned aswelll lol. Was just a thought wanting opinions from members as thread stated.

Well I mean, really, what did you expect? You asked admin to give you access to everybody's screen names and associated IP's. You're sounding awfully like a spy yourself here.

*waits for her imminent demise*

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
you're thread has been closed at the speed of ATS (and common) ethics. you were proposing a witch hunt IP deliverance for god's sake.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by crikeyoioioi

It was closed because you was breaking T&C. Asking for people's IP address, I mean What else did you expect!?

Gee's have some common sense, Where don't you find people trying to hide the truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
What makes you think Any disinfo agents are here? I don't see why they would be. We're hardly that important after all.

It seems you don't know how many users actually view the content on this site.

A many many many times more than there are members.

Deny ignorance

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

It seems you don't know how many users actually view the content on this site.

A many many many times more than there are members.

And your point is?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

ATS is one of the largest Forums On the Internet. Why wouldn't there be Dis-Info Or COINTELPRO here

Its just blind to think otherwise; to ignore the possibility per se.

www.alexa.com...
edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Err.. when did anyone, myself included, say ATS wasn't a huge forum? You're not making any sense here...

And just because ATS is a huge forum, that doesn't mean "agents" are here.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

We're hardly that important after all.

To deny the possibility of Dis-info and COINTELPRO is the same thing as sticking your head in the sand

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

you cannot figure this things out for sure; at best you can learn the most common disinfos methods & speculate from what you read...

see they are using hi-tech anonymizer software that cost millions of dollar (of public money).

Those apps allow one user to manage 10 to 20 sock puppets with different profiles, different ip, so the ip that get recorded by forums for one account absolutely don't mean a thing. not a good starting point. even amateur can change proxy every 10 minutes, so just forget the ip thing.

Those persona are also active on many different websites (facebook, twitter etc) creating the perfect illusion that they are real persons.

They really are pros & they spend a lot of money in this. one guy was saying you have to confront them with facts. i agree.

one fact like this for example to those ridiculing/denying the reality of disinfo agent :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05a268919fb4.jpg[/atsimg]

www.usaspending.gov...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

And what influence do these disinfo types have anyway?

Most here have already made their minds up and aren't going to change it, regardless of what they get told.

Seems like a pointless exercise.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

these are among others the opinions i was after. I don't want anyones ip or username personally at all, was just putting a thought out there for someone whos info tech savy and a long term trusted member or admin itself to do some research to stop wordsmith debunkers from the gov making plausibly true threads out to be jokes. Bet if a list was up you'd all ahve apeek.
soryy about the t&c ats my bad.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i will answer 1 question only
what do you want to know about the work we do on this and other similiar sites

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Removing Censoring Threads(via being a mod)= COINTELPRO And/or De-railing Threads. And/or Posting threads attempting to De-bunk Certain Conspiracies

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Did you actually use the expression "trusted member" on ATS?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

"Sad that members opinions don't count for much on ats depending on the subject"

You make a post on ats wanting peoples IP address. People here feel comfortable posting because they can stay Anonymous. This web page and many others work because people can reamian Anonymous. Its just like the old benjamin franklin quote about giving up freedom for security. I would rather have some "govt agents" lurking on here then to see people give there identities to someone who is scared of govt agents lurking around.
Just because your idea was shot down doesn't make everyone else govt agents.
You posted an idea, the idea was againts the rules. Move on and stop thinking everyone is againts you. The moment ats starts giving out IP's people will leave.
Why are you so scared of Govt agents lurking and posting? Seems to me that unless you are planning to do something illegal then you have little to worry about. And why is it that anytime someone here offers a different theory to another posters topic they are immediately branded a dis info agent or govt agent. Debating topics, using solid proof and evidence is a very powerfull tool. If you had solid proof and evidence to begin with you would be able to debate your topic succesfully. To many people will believe anything just because someone on the net claims to have a phd, or ex military. For most here claims is all that is required for proof, for others they need solid evidence.
edit on 2-7-2011 by rbilly001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Of course there are dis-info agents that have ATS member accounts.

For an example take ANY Chemtrail thread. It has been my experience that shortly after the thread is started that about three ATS member accounts will start posting two different types of post.

First is “Just normal Contrails”

Second, If the other responders don’t bow to their pseudo sconce it becomes personal attacks against the other members and very often it gets just down right nasty.

With all of that said, you have to ask yourself the question “Why post after post, for hours on end the same argument or attacks. I personally watched two ATS member accounts post about ever 4 minutes for over 18 hours straight.

Why would a NORMAL person do this, well the question is the answer.

NO NORMAL PERSON WOULD DO THIS.

I don’t care where you come down on the actual theory of Chemtrails, You can believe or not, does not bother me one way or the other.

When I post a response to a Chemtrail thread, I make my point and go on about my life. I do not have the time to sit at a computer screen for over 18 hours trying to de-rail all opposing theroys. I must work and earn a living to pay for my life. Well so does everyone one else, each of us must do that very same thing. So if you have a ATS member account posting in this manner

IT IS HIS JOB !!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
gemwolf supermoderator '' completely edited '' is a lie friend. Nothing was edited other than a adding the last sentence stating i don't personally want any ips and to give them to a long staning member etc. Your sus as.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Seems like a pointless exercise.

Unfortunately it seems like it...

No matter what you tell some people, they'll always cling onto the believe they're important enough so much so that someone's actually been put in charge of censoring them. Sigh.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join