It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ats infiltrated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by Rising Against

We're hardly that important after all.

To deny the possibility of Dis-info and COINTELPRO is the same thing as sticking your head in the sand
edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

Probably, but not in the massive numbers that are perceived by some members. Imo, it's a well over-used copout from getting one's end handed to them in a debate or discussion.
Now what is this thread about again?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Oh so mods are disinfo?

And basically anyone who disagrees with your belief too it seems...

And this comment:

To deny the possibility of Dis-info and COINTELPRO is the same thing as sticking your head in the sand

Is utterly ridiculous.

How the hell can you say that members of this site can have their head in the sand!??!

Just by being a member here, regardless of their beliefs, is a clear sign of NOT having their head in the sand.

Your logic here is seriously flawed.

But you can't see that can you?

edit on 2/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
if it were completely edited like you say ,post my original thread and edited one here in this off topic rant thread and show it was completely edited. Doupt it cause you lie. And possibly feel threatened.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Of course there are dis-info agents that have ATS member accounts.

For an example take ANY Chemtrail thread. It has been my experience that shortly after the thread is started that about three ATS member accounts will start posting two different types of post.

First is “Just normal Contrails”

Second, If the other responders don’t bow to their pseudo sconce it becomes personal attacks against the other members and very often it gets just down right nasty.

With all of that said, you have to ask yourself the question “Why post after post, for hours on end the same argument or attacks. I personally watched two ATS member accounts post about ever 4 minutes for over 18 hours straight.

Why would a NORMAL person do this, well the question is the answer.

NO NORMAL PERSON WOULD DO THIS.

I don’t care where you come down on the actual theory of Chemtrails, You can believe or not, does not bother me one way or the other.

When I post a response to a Chemtrail thread, I make my point and go on about my life. I do not have the time to sit at a computer screen for over 18 hours trying to de-rail all opposing theroys. I must work and earn a living to pay for my life. Well so does everyone one else, each of us must do that very same thing. So if you have a ATS member account posting in this manner

IT IS HIS JOB !!!

This.

Most Epic post of the day.

You win 10 internets!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I personally watched two ATS member accounts post about ever 4 minutes for over 18 hours straight.

Why would a NORMAL person do this, well the question is the answer.

NO NORMAL PERSON WOULD DO THIS.

I agree, who in their right mind watches what people post for 18 hours straight??

Madness I say.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Your logic here is seriously flawed.

But you can't see that can you?

Note the Word POSSIBILITY

Note The word Possibility
..... processing

Point taken

DENY IGNORANCE

So many close-minded folk here

You may want to rescind you're absurdity and contradictions its starting to look vehement

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Really?

You think this is a good post?

When the guy is so absorbed in a conspiracy that there is absolutely no chance in their mind that someone might simply disagree with them, instead this person disagreeing with them is disinfo.

No, that's a clear sign of closed mindedness.

So you're applauding close mindedness and this is the sort of thing you'd be happy to see on ATS??

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by crikeyoioioi
if it were completely edited like you say ,post my original thread and edited one here in this off topic rant thread and show it was completely edited. Doupt it cause you lie. And possibly feel threatened.

I found something that might be interesting to you...I think you are correct and there has already been some exposure on the matter.

Please check this out: Dis-info agent identified...
edit on 2-7-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by topgear

i'm here like evryone else, for peoples opinion on non mainstream so called crazy subjects with the hope of maybe a few truths.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by topgear

i'm here like evryone else, for peoples opinion on non mainstream so called crazy subjects with the hope of maybe a few truths.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't think of it in terms of "is this person a dis-info agent" usually though. It has to get ultra-blatant and obvious for it to go that far, and it's exceptionally rare.

I look at it in terms of "is this information reasonable or is it unreasonable?" When it becomes too difficult to determine that, doing research will aid in coming to better conclusions.

Just stop relying on other people to think for you. And think for yourself. Ask questions, but always leave room for revision in case you discover new facts etc.

The point is, you just have to use common sense and watch carefully so that you can determine what is what for yourself.

The only thing you can do to defeat disinfo or misinfo is to educate yourself and ask critical questions.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Don't try to argue semantics, I've seen your posts round here...

You don't think there's a possibility of disinfo agents here, you're certain they're here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

people change opinions all the time and a good wordsmith witth the right info can easily sway opinion. Ture?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by crikeyoioioi
reply to post by topgear

Well you are in the right place than.

But you must learn the hard lessons of ATS.

We have to respect each other a little bit at least here, even if we think each other is a disinfo agent.

If someone is not respecting you, they are not a very good debater. Debates are suppose to be about the information presented and not about the presenters, however we know this devolves into ad hominem almost like clock-work.

Sometimes I look at it like this. There is something to gain from those whom you characterize as the disinfo agents. Sometimes they slip up and or hint at things we were not previously aware of....

Don't look at them as "disinfo agents", because they are insiders at least in some basic respect. We can learn so much from them if only we keep questioning them and seeking more information. It's just a matter of time before a slip up happens, no one's perfect we are all human after all.

The cup is half full man, I'm telling ya!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Again since you can't understand this Statement I might just have to post it again for you

Yes i never said i didn't believe there was Dis-info here nothing new

I never denied that Agents weren't here. You're really not making sense (Grasping at Straws suppose?)

You're jaded and skewing information Nice try.

All i did was point out that its ignorant to deny the possibility of Dis-info Agents and/or COINTELPRO
on the web-site.

You're Really grasping at straws its amusing.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by crikeyoioioi

True.

But only if they're willing to challenge their beliefs.

But even then, one should take both sides into consideration and make a decision.

Most don't do this though and just call an opposing opinion disinfo, they're looking for confirmation of belief.

Why do you think hoax UFO videos are everywhere?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

glad you know how absorbed i am in conspiracy lol, if you looked at all my posts since i joined you wouldn't say that so where is your basis for comments like that. Do i know you or you me. So your that guy that climbs through my window when i'm asleep and goes threw my browsing history lololol dam you outed me.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

And I'm telling you it's ridiculous to say that any member here is sticking their head in the sand.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

And I'm telling you it's ridiculous to say that any member here is sticking their head in the sand.

The Universe Said:

Its cute how you try and skew what other people say.

It doesn't work though just shows that you're close-minded

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by crikeyoioioi

Go back and re-read who I was replying to and who they were replying to.

It wasn't you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join