It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ats infiltrated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

If someone is not respecting you, they are not a very good debater. Debates are suppose to be about the information presented and not about the presenters, however we know this devolves into ad hominem almost like clock-work.

You do not have to respect your opponent in order to be a good debater.

Debates are about the truth, whatever it may be.

This is a fairly common misconception. There is a difference between an ad hominem fallacy and an insult. If the opponent addresses the argument and then gives an insult it is not an ad hominem. It may be in poor taste, but not a logical fallacy.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
What makes you think Any disinfo agents are here? I don't see why they would be. We're hardly that important after all.

Influence is THE biggest thing on the internet, don't you get it?

Info = truth found if an individual understands it.

DISinfo is confusion to the above and can cause alert in the mind.

There's plenty here. They're not that smart though because they read from manuals and have agendas that give them away.

Stick to revealing truth and you will shine. Truth will shine, because it is purer than the fog.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Plenty of master debaters on here

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbilly001
reply to post by crikeyoioioi

"Sad that members opinions don't count for much on ats depending on the subject"

You make a post on ats wanting peoples IP address. People here feel comfortable posting because they can stay Anonymous. This web page and many others work because people can reamian Anonymous.

If you truly believe you "can stay anonymous" on this site (or any other for that matter) if you said something the SS, FBI, NSA, or any other government agency deemed 'subversive", you are completely delusional my friend.

Keep your head in the sand and you'll stay hidden.......????

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've no idea what's going on here, however, I'd just like to say that I believe that ATS is MSM.

Why the devil not?

Ignore nothing!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
I've no idea what's going on here, however, I'd just like to say that I believe that ATS is MSM.

Why the devil not?

Ignore nothing!

Well I cannot speak for the rest of them but I can tell you why I think there is a huge difference.

First of all in the MSM I have no voice what-so-ever.

But on ATS I finally have a voice and sometimes people read/hear it.

The MSM presents people with scripts and if they don't follow them they get fired and blacklisted.

But on ATS no one has ever presented me a script and there has never been any punishment for exercising free speech and expressing my taboo opinions about the government, corporations, religions, science, what have you.

Therefore I have to conclude that places like ATS are highly superior to the MSM, because on ATS you get to argue about things. The MSM does not give room for debate, you follow the official line or you are insane no debate nothing.

And those MSM shows with 'debates' never touch the really important issues (international bankers, true state of the military industrial complex, etc), and distract us into totally irrelevant topics like Lady Gag and Wiener's twitter posts.

In fact I would have to say there is very little similarity or comparison available between the MSM outlets and alternative places such as ATS.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
wait... the title of this thread.. "ats infiltrated"? infiltrated? how exactly is a public place infiltrated?

just because someone has an opposing viewpoint from yours that you believe in so much, does not make them a dis-info.

wait...am i a dis-informant..?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
And of course the biggest straw man here is involving agencies like the CIA.

They don't care.

It's the lobbies that do. And these lobbies are everywhere on the internet and they move organized.

So stop referring to them as disinfo "Agents" as agent implies a far darker and more complicated something, even if you don't take words serious, plus this might make some people WANT to troll as "disinfo agents". We need to change our lingo continuously if you are serious about this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
And of course the biggest straw man here is involving agencies like the CIA.

They don't care.

It's the lobbies that do. And these lobbies are everywhere on the internet and they move organized.

So stop referring to them as disinfo "Agents" as agent implies a far darker and more complicated something, even if you don't take words serious, plus this might make some people WANT to troll as "disinfo agents". We need to change our lingo continuously if you are serious about this thread.

You honestly don't believe that there are disinfo Agents at work here?

The FBI has a LONG history of infiltration to destroy a group from within. Don't you think those who are building the FEMA camps and who want to usher a new form of government aren't working hard on these websites to know who to round up first?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join