It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ats infiltrated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

You also think it's blind not think otherwise too...

ATS is one of the largest Forums On the Internet. Why wouldn't there be Dis-Info Or COINTELPRO here

Its just blind to think otherwise; to ignore the possibility per se.

So people who don't think there are disinfo here are blind AND stick their heads in the sand.

Fair enough, we'll agree to disagree.

edit on 2/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Do governments, corporations, religious organizations, other special interest groups, etc, have incentive or something to gain by paying people to post massive amounts of spam supporting their interests everywhere?

Yes, they do!

However, most of the people you call disinfo agents on ATS are more likely just programmed by the system/media and don't question things very much. It's just ignorance rather than malevolence. Although sometimes it may be malevolence, so stay sharp.

The point is, Yes it exists. But it's difficult to gauge and there are so many competing interests and groups you would be surprised to find you don't agree with either side since they are both skewing things for their interests.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

i'm not saying the moderater is a disinfo agent. i'm saying he is lying about his comment in regards to me '' completely editing'' my original thread. I challlenge him again to post my original and edited thread and doupt anyone would say i completely edited it at all. He lies and that is a fact. As far as the disinfo thread that was closed i was after member thoughts as it original stated. I value everyones opinion positive or negative as i can learn something from both.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

So people who don't think there are disinfo here are blind AND stick their heads in the sand.

Fair enough, we'll agree to disagree.

Again like the lol that you are You've twisted my words again I said to deny the POSSIBILITY You can't fathom this though for some reason

"Its just blind to think otherwise; to ignore the possibility per se. "

Lol Really you're grasping at straws attacking and skewing my words; you're so jaded.XD

You may need to expand your lexicon , vernacular, and./or vocabulary to understand the meaning of possibility; since its apparent you have no understanding of it.
edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by crikeyoioioi

Using my remote sensing abilities that were given to me by the CIA back in the 70’s as a child. I “see” that you are in the 34th level sub-basement of the NSA. Female, Dark hair and slightly overweight but wear it well.

Got the weekend shift, huh?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ah I'm stupid now too!

Awesome!

Let me try to clarify...

I am disagreeing with the possibility of there being disinfo agents here, this is merely my opinion.

It is also my opinion that calling people blind and saying they have their heads in the sand because they may not believe in the possibility of there being disinfo agents here is ridiculous.

Now, is that clearer?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
as no one asked i have now withdrawn my offer
topgear

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rbilly001

i like what your saying but i don't remember ever saying everone who disagrees with me is a disinfo agent, or is against me?? That sounds like a assumption on your part. To assume, ass..u.. me and i dont think u or me are ass's. Good point and a good site

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

It is also my opinion that calling people blind and saying they have their heads in the sand because they may not believe in the possibility of there being disinfo agents here is ridiculous.

Yes that is really close-minded nice to see you divulge this.

To deny the possibility of Dis-info and COINTELPRO is the same thing as sticking your head in the sand

edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't understand the whole idea of "paid" dis-info agents

there are more than enough people running around fighting for their ignorance for free

I don't understand how anyone using their brain can't see that on a daily basis, especially if they read these forums

if "they" really are pay rolling the disinfo agents - its no wonder our national debt is so high....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

have to break the one liner rule here, lmfao good post friend

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Now you're just being a troll.

Have fun with that.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Oh and by the way, I never said they didn't exist at all...just that I don't believe they're here.

Here being ATS.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

my apologies, using nokia c6 mobile as pc fried. Sorry ats for all the one liners but we are in the rant category lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

my apologies, using nokia c6 mobile as pc fried. Sorry ats for all the one liners but we are in the rant category lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by crikeyoioioi

Much could be said about having many different computers...

I personally would have to burn up three laptops...and then burn through a desktop to lose computer access....what a wonderful day and age we live in.

Can't be without the net...and even with the net...I have to have two computers linked and another just for playing with stuff...spoiled or silly...I am not sure which...but I don't go without access.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sigh.

1. If you want to "challenge" me or my actions do it so in through the proper channels. Don't put it in some random thread, hoping I would see it (or perhaps you were hoping I won't see it?). Either message me or use the complaints function.
2. I'd also suggest you don't call me a liar. Name-calling and pointing fingers at fellow members is a good way to get your posts removed as it's bad manners. My use of "completely" may perhaps been an exaggeration, but it doesn't change the fact that you changed your OP after I closed the thread. And no I don't have a copy of your original post as I can't possibly keep a copy of every post on ATS for the times a member edit it and start to call me a liar.
3. May I also suggest that you spend more than 3 days on ATS as a productive member before you start with the name-calling and/or accusations. Get to know your fellow members and how ATS operates before you start calling random people "disinfo agents".
4. There are dozens of threads on the topic of "disinfo agents". Find the search button. Explore ATS.
5. You are more than welcome to rant about your thread being closed. The reason is however obvious so there is not much left to be said about it.
6. For the love of ATS, can we please tone down the bickering and personal attacks? (This is aimed at everyone...)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
People are still talking about the old "Disinfo agents"?

If anyone had half a brain they would do their own research and make their own conclusions rather than reading something on this site (or anywhere on the internet for that matter) as fact, disinfo agents....

edit on 2/7/11 by Death_Kron because: got me words mixed up

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
What makes you think Any disinfo agents are here? I don't see why they would be. We're hardly that important after all.

Absolutely. Unfortunately some people are so caught up "in the conspiracy" they see TPTB everywhere. Paranoia is rife. Everybody is out to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can guarantee there people who really do know what is happening on certain subjects will be having an accident with their bladders from laughing so much at the nonsense expressed here at times.

I'm sure I am now one the infiltrators in the eyes of some simply because I have spent several years here observing patterns of paranoia and reading/researching subjects of interest and found bugger all real evidence!!!. That coupled with all the psychological studies I have read about.....WOW.ATS......wonderful source material!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Of course there are dis-info agents that have ATS member accounts.

For an example take ANY Chemtrail thread. It has been my experience that shortly after the thread is started that about three ATS member accounts will start posting two different types of post.

First is “Just normal Contrails”

Second, If the other responders don’t bow to their pseudo sconce it becomes personal attacks against the other members and very often it gets just down right nasty.

With all of that said, you have to ask yourself the question “Why post after post, for hours on end the same argument or attacks. I personally watched two ATS member accounts post about ever 4 minutes for over 18 hours straight.

Why would a NORMAL person do this, well the question is the answer.

NO NORMAL PERSON WOULD DO THIS.

I don’t care where you come down on the actual theory of Chemtrails, You can believe or not, does not bother me one way or the other.

When I post a response to a Chemtrail thread, I make my point and go on about my life. I do not have the time to sit at a computer screen for over 18 hours trying to de-rail all opposing theroys. I must work and earn a living to pay for my life. Well so does everyone one else, each of us must do that very same thing. So if you have a ATS member account posting in this manner

IT IS HIS JOB !!!

Just because two people have a debate on a subject does not mean one is a disinfo agent. I don't personally resort to attacks, but I can definitely see how someone would with the "chemtrail" subject, where one side consistently ignores all science and rationality in order to support their delusion.

What exactly is "pseudo sconce"? You can't possibly be referring to meteorology (the scientific study of the atmosphere) as pseudo-science. Are you? Are you referring to "chemtrailers" pseudoscience?

This gave me a laugh. Which I needed

With all of that said, you have to ask yourself the question “Why post after post, for hours on end the same argument or attacks. I personally watched two ATS member accounts post about ever 4 minutes for over 18 hours straight.

Why would a NORMAL person do this, well the question is the answer.

NO NORMAL PERSON WOULD DO THIS.

You're right about that. No normal person would watch for 18 hours without contributing.

When I post a response to a Chemtrail thread, I make my point and go on about my life. I do not have the time to sit at a computer screen for over 18 hours trying to de-rail all opposing theroys.

Yet you can watch two other people debate a subject for 18 hours?

No offense but I am truly embarrassed for you. Thanks for the laugh though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join