It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea Obama's birth certificate via The White House. whitehouse.gov...
Ok, I'm not a birther, but that thing looks all kinds of fake to me. The border lines up with the certificate background. There is a page curl effect that is not uniform like a scan and looks as if the document was photographed from a low angle. Other than the page curl, The form lines are squared up perfectly. The letters have halos. Maybe it's an official electronic recreation like the robotic presidential signature.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Probably because you are not looking at a birth certificate. You are looking at a computer image made up of composites. Get the birth certificate in your hands and see how it looks.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani Get the birth certificate in your hands
Where do I find this to hold?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by Kitilani Get the birth certificate in your hands

You don't.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Members of the media got to hold the 2007 birth certificate at Obama’s headquarters. They were also given photocopies of the long form certificate on April 27 2011, and some got to take pictures and feel the seal on the certified copy of the long form certificate.

Why do you want to hold the certificate?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It's a copy of his birth certificate...it is real....President Obama is legitimate.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

It's a copy of his birth certificate...it is real....President Obama is legitimate.
How do you or anyone else explain away the evidence I mentioned?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness Why do you want to hold the certificate?
Kitilani suggested I should.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Sigh.

Originally posted by Kitilani

Probably because you are not looking at a birth certificate. You are looking at a computer image made up of composites.

That is how.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness some got to take pictures
That's a printout of the PDF.

link   

Originally posted by aptness Why do you want to hold the certificate?
Kitilani suggested I should.

If you want to discuss how the birth certificate looks, then yes I suggest you actually look at it. Since you cannot, your opinion of how it looks seems a little silly, dontcha think?

link   

To you it is evidence...to me it is not...we can agree to disagree. I know that President Obama is a legal American born and raised in America...this is a fact.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

I understand that you think it's a composite. I do too. Were is an actual birth certificate?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness some got to take pictures
That's a printout of the PDF.

What kind of PDF file comes out of the printer with a raised seal?
Is this perhaps a mistake of chicken and egg?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Kitilani

I understand that you think it's a composite. I do too. Were is an actual birth certificate?

I do not think that, I know it. The whitehouse explained as much. Further, anyone with any knowledge of birth certificates knows it is a composite. The original long form certification was a black and white page in a book, not a green backed form. So that stuff was all a given. I do not know where the real one is. I would assume Obama is holding onto it now and the original registration is still in the book where it belongs.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea I know that President Obama is a legal American born and raised in America...this is a fact.
I don't know. I haven't been following this. I have just been hoping that the guy I voted for would be who I thought hew was. Seems like he waits until it's time to run again to appear so. I don't watch FOX because they seem dim witted and hateful, but it seems like they did post some dirt on Obama that I missed

Being a Panetarian, I don't care if he is citizen or not. However, I think it's odd that, after long delay, he hasn't settled this issue.

edit on 3-7-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

However, I think it's odd that, after long delay, he hasn't settled this issue.

People still believe the Earth is flat. This does not make that unsettled. It makes them crazy. Every single "issue" birthers have tried to bring up has been settled.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

plenty of proof heres another great vid for those not afraid of the truth let the obamatards try and slander taitz if any of them had half the heart and brains she did the world would be a better place.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Were is an actual birth certificate?
Define “actual birth certificate.”

If you mean the original birth certificate, then that is at the Department of Health of the state of Hawaii, like everyone else’s who was born there.

If you mean a legal certificate that can be used for all purposes, then, from what I read on the correspondence with the Department of Health of Hawaii presumably Barack Obama has two certified copies of the long form certificate, and he already had the 2007 short form certificate.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani What kind of PDF file comes out of the printer with a raised seal?
I can't see the seal in the pic. Is it something that could have been made with a $50.00 embossing machine?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join