It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
reply to post by aptness

I don't know what Bush has anything to do with Obama's BC. There was never a question on Bush because there was never a question on where Bush Sr. was born. He was also president for those that forgot. If Bush or Clinton had a parent born in another country, then it would have come up during their presidency.

I bet it would blow your mind to know that a child born from two illegal immigrants who is born here is considered a natural born citizen and eligible for potus

bet that gets your goat real good !!! yeee haaaw !!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priestand to all of the birthers who claim this isn't about race, I keep telling them I want them to demand both nominees present long form BC's or the jig is up !
Am I aprearing racist for asking questions? I only have acquaintances, but they are of different races. I'm too weird to have friends.

Like I said, I was labeled anti-semite by people at 2 hobby related sites were I used to hang. I now know that political forums aren't meant for all politics.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by syrinx high priestand to all of the birthers who claim this isn't about race, I keep telling them I want them to demand both nominees present long form BC's or the jig is up !
Am I aprearing racist for asking questions? I only have acquaintances, but they are of different races. I'm too weird to have friends.

Like I said, I was labeled anti-semite by people at 2 hobby related sites were I used to hang. I now know that political forums aren't meant for all politics.

just make sure you put the same demands on white folk with normal sounding names and you're cool

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I thought "do overs" went away, along with needing a baby sitter when one turned 12 or so.

Looks as if some never lose the 'It's not fair, I need to get my way' attitude. Maybe in 2012 the birthers will spin and land on a ladder and not a chute?

I've read some hysterical stuff in this thread and I'm certainly guilty for enjoying it. That said.........it is some of the most childish, outlandish and downright ignorant stuff I have ever read. Right on queue actually for a birther issue. Carry on

edit on 3-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2011 by spinalremain because: silly spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Flint2011

Up until recent times we knew almost everything about our presidential candidates. What do we know about Barry Soetoro? Zip, zero, nada nuthin', because the msm want it that way. I've been hearing for years what a genius he is, but not one person who knew him when has ever been heard from. What about his grades? They call him a 'law professor' when he was at best a substitute teacher. I challenge one of you BO supporters to show me ONE person who went to school and sat in class with this fraud, let alone one who will say he's a 'genius'.

You make a very valid point.
There`s some really intelligent researchers here on ATS but i`ve never seen anyone come up with anything on Obama`s early years that could blow the Birthers views apart.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest just make sure you put the same demands on white folk with normal sounding names and you're cool
I don't believe I have demanded anything. Someone accused Obama of not being born on American soil. I took a look at the evidence presented and gave my thoughts regarding it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I really must say that I don't at all understand this birth certificate bullsnip.
Who gives a flying damn?

Seriously, we just spent 8 years under a presidential regime that has only been rivaled by Stalin and no one raised half this much stink about impeaching that war criminal.

It's like all the people who don't like Obama because (insert lame reason here) said "Well... he's not a particularly good president... and he's not a particularly bad president... and I don't really have a decent reason he SHOULDN'T be president... BUT WAIT, A LOOPHOLE!"

Let's say hypothetically he was born in Kenya or wherever you mongoloids think he was born. So what? He's president now. You're about 2 years too late to stop him from being president. And he hasn't exactly tried to pass any laws that said "Burn down the schools and turn the country into a prison while I become Supreme High Emperor." And he's certainly done better than Fuhrer Bush (not that the bar was very high).

Not to mention, even if we DID impeach him, you do realize they don't just pass the presidency on to McCain right? It goes to Joe "C Average" Biden.

Seriously, just let this one go, for the sake of America.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by gentledissident
I can't see the seal in the pic. Is it something that could have been made with a $50.00 embossing machine?
You say you are not a birther but you are making the same dumb questions and asking for an unreasonably high standard that you didn’t and don’t require of any other elected public official.

Did you confirm Bush’s birth certificate had a seal? No. And if the Department of Health of Connecticut said they had Bush’s original certificate, and they vouched for the authenticity of the certificate that Bush released had he been asked to, I bet that would be enough for you and any other birther.

It seems to me that the office of President of the United States should be held to a higher standard than any other elected official. My God, the POTUS is in charge of the entire country, not the local town council.

Bush's lineage can be traced back for many generations, he never spent millions of dollars to try and cover up his college or military records. Why would anyone question where he was born?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation
Bush's lineage can be traced back for many generations, he never spent millions of dollars to try and cover up his college or military records. Why would anyone question where he was born?

Neither did Obama but we can easily play this game.
Where was Bush July - September 1972?

Easy question. If your post has any merit at all, you can answer.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Bush's lineage can be traced back for many generations, he never spent millions of dollars to try and cover up his college or military records.

Funny that, Obama has also NOT spent millions covering up his past, but some people lie and claim he has!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Bovine excrement! If you think all those briefs filed in court are free. you've got another thing coming. How many times has the Obama admin had to respond just to Orly Taitz? What? You think Obama's lawyers are working pro bono?

Oh, and if G.W. wasn't running around chasing women, snortin' whiskey and drinking coc aine in the summer of '72 I would be sorely disappointed. Would it make a difference if he said he tried it but didn't inhale?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Oh, and if G.W. wasn't running around chasing women, snortin' whiskey and drinking coc aine in the summer of '72 I would be sorely disappointed. Would it make a difference if he said he tried it but didn't inhale?

Speaking of excrement...

Who said that is what he was doing? Have any proof? He was supposed to be in the military at the time so either way that proof you have would prove very enlightening. The point is all your talk of knowing everything about the man is Bull. He withheld over 700 pages of his military records for more than 4 years and then still failed to account for the time in question when he was suspected AWOL.

The fact is you are singling out Obama for reasons other than actual concern for knowledge of his past because you had to lie about knowing everything about Bush to justify the lack of scrutiny there.

Originally posted by Youmakemewonder
Easy question. If your post has any merit at all, you can answer.

Thanks for the nonanswer I expected.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Youmakemewonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Youmakemewonder

Wow! Are you delusional or do you just like confrontation? Show me where I said I knew everything about Bush? You can't because I never said that. True Alinsky tactics if I ever saw them.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Wow! Are you delusional or do you just like confrontation? Show me where I said I knew everything about Bush? You can't because I never said that. True Alinsky tactics if I ever saw them.

Here

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

If you think all those briefs filed in court are free. you've got another thing coming. How many times has the Obama admin had to respond just to Orly Taitz? What? You think Obama's lawyers are working pro bono?
By this birther ‘logic,’ if I sue you and claim you are a pedophile, since you have to respond, and you’re obviously going to say the lawsuit is nonsense, I guess that means you and your lawyers are covering up the fact that you’re a pedophile.

It seems to me that the office of President of the United States should be held to a higher standard than any other elected official.
Don’t confuse your made up birther standards with the constitutional and legal requirements.

A state of the union has publicly and officially confirmed Obama’s birth there, and has issued the certified documentation attesting to that fact. All the certificates issued by the state of Hawaii, short or long form, are legally valid and must be accepted in all states, as per Article IV of the Constitution, if they contain the seal and the signature of the state’s registrar in accordance with federal law.

The constitutional requirements for the office are that a person must be (1) a natural born citizen, (2) at least 35 years of age and (3) a resident of the United States for at least 14 years. These are the only requirements, and not that the President, or any of the relevant authorities, must personally convince you of the legitimacy of the documents that attest to his birth in the United States.

Even if one accepted your crank constitutional theory that natural born citizen originally meant being born to two citizen parents, the Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that everyone born in the United States, regardless of the parents’ citizenship, is a natural born citizen. And that was 118 years ago. This is the law presently, and when Obama was born, not what you birthers believe it or want it to be.

You birthers expect us to accept your conspiracy theories over common sense and official documentation, when you haven’t even been able to show Obama’s mother was in Kenya, let alone that she gave birth to him there. You don’t even have a theory, it’s just a story that started off as rumor and innuendo.

It’s hard to believe but you birthers give conspiracy theorists a bad reputation.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Hahaha! You really make me laugh!

You show me anything were it was reported that Bush spent millions to cover up his records. I can find dozens of articles that say Obama spent millions to hide his.

How about we look at your records? It's public information, you don't mind do you? Now don't consider this a personal attack, I respect your opinion but find your motives a bit puzzling.

Since joining on June 16th, a mere 19 days ago, you have been most active in the US Political Madness forum followed closely by Breaking Political News, Social Issues, Civil Unrest (due to that one Glenn Beck post) and Politicians and People. You have made a total of 98 posts for an average of about 5 posts per day.

In those 98 posts I see a few common themes:
1) A deep dislike for Conservatives and Republicans
2) Conjecture and hyperbole filled replies
3) Flagrant use of Alinsky tactics

My hypothesis based on interactions with you and also your ATS frequent logon/logoff habits leads me to believe that you may be either:
a) a dyed in the wool Democrat with a deep dislike for Conservatives and Republicans
b) just a common internet troll with nothing else better to do
c) working for US CYBERCOM using online personas to support the current administration

Should hypothesis A. be correct, well hey, it's your 1st Amendment right.

If hypothesis B. be correct then you need to find something else better to do with your time.

My gut instinct leads me to believe that hypothesis C. is correct. To that end I can only say to you sir or madame, enjoy it while it lasts. The Ministry of Truth that you work for will crumble after this administration is gone.

(MODS: should you feel the need to reprimand me, bear in mind this was an observation and opinion, not an attack.)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You show me anything were it was reported that Bush spent millions to cover up his records. I can find dozens of articles that say Obama spent millions to hide his.

I never claimed he spent millions to hide it, just that he is hiding it.
You prove to me that Obama spent millions hiding anything and I will concede. Articles without proof will not count.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

What exactly has Obama hidden and what was the price tag.
Break it down with numbers and sources or you are full of sh!t.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

How about we look at your records? It's public information, you don't mind do you? Now don't consider this a personal attack, I respect your opinion but find your motives a bit puzzling.

Since joining on June 16th, a mere 19 days ago, you have been most active in the US Political Madness forum followed closely by Breaking Political News, Social Issues, Civil Unrest (due to that one Glenn Beck post) and Politicians and People. You have made a total of 98 posts for an average of about 5 posts per day.

In those 98 posts I see a few common themes:
1) A deep dislike for Conservatives and Republicans
2) Conjecture and hyperbole filled replies
3) Flagrant use of Alinsky tactics

My hypothesis based on interactions with you and also your ATS frequent logon/logoff habits leads me to believe that you may be either:
a) a dyed in the wool Democrat with a deep dislike for Conservatives and Republicans
b) just a common internet troll with nothing else better to do
c) working for US CYBERCOM using online personas to support the current administration

Should hypothesis A. be correct, well hey, it's your 1st Amendment right.

If hypothesis B. be correct then you need to find something else better to do with your time.

My gut instinct leads me to believe that hypothesis C. is correct. To that end I can only say to you sir or madame, enjoy it while it lasts. The Ministry of Truth that you work for will crumble after this administration is gone.

(MODS: should you feel the need to reprimand me, bear in mind this was an observation and opinion, not an attack.)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issues much? You just spent all that time looking up and analyzing my membership on ATS and claim I may be a government shill or in need of a life?

Holy crap that is a whole lot of kettle calling the pot black, wouldn't you say?

You must be my biggest fan so far.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

It’s hard to believe but you birthers give conspiracy theorists a bad reputation.

You call yourself a conspiracy theorist? You should be ashamed at yourself for degrading that title by refusing to challenge Obama's legality. Do you also accept the official story for 9/11? I guess you think Kennedy was shot by Oswald too?

Why not just come out and say we should believe what we are told? What? Too blatant for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join