It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya vows to sting Europe like swarm of bees!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

ATS members take a disgusting stance in that any murdering, psychopathic and sadistic dictator is suddenly a saint just because they're being attacked by Western forces wanting to bring democracy to the people.

"Murdering, psychopathic, sadistic..."

Gee, how descriptive! While we're at it, why don't we just toss some other labels at him, like pedophile, anti-semite, hates dogs and old people, cannibal, etc. Hell, why not? It's not like anything else you said is based in reality.

Quite the contrary, your stance is the biggest problem here. I don't recall anybody saying he was a saint, or innocent. Sure, there's blood on his hands. Every leader in history has made decisions that resulted in a loss of life. Sometimes intentional. But this is quite different. You're not just swallowing all the patently-false (that means proven false) propaganda being tossed around since the beginning of our campaign, but you're now ridiculing anyone who is attempting to put forth different points of view. Pitiful.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Webster Griffin Tarpley is an author, journalist, lecturer, and critic of US foreign and domestic policy. Tarpley maintains that the September 11 attacks were engineered by a rogue network of the military industrial complex and intelligence agencies.[1] His writings and speeches describe a model of false flag terror operations by a rogue network in the military/intelligence sector working with moles in the private sector and in corporate media, and locates such contemporary false flag operations in a historical context stretching back in the English speaking world to at least the "gunpowder plot" in England in 1605. He also maintains that "The notion of anthropogenic global warming is a fraud."[2]

wikipedia

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Please circle the terrorist in this picture:

Hint: It is not Gadhaffi.

Things just get weirder...

edit on 1-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by curious7

ATS members take a disgusting stance in that any murdering, psychopathic and sadistic dictator is suddenly a saint just because they're being attacked by Western forces wanting to bring democracy to the people.

"Murdering, psychopathic, sadistic..."

Gee, how descriptive! While we're at it, why don't we just toss some other labels at him, like pedophile, anti-semite, hates dogs and old people, cannibal, etc. Hell, why not? It's not like anything else you said is based in reality.

Quite the contrary, your stance is the biggest problem here. I don't recall anybody saying he was a saint, or innocent. Sure, there's blood on his hands. Every leader in history has made decisions that resulted in a loss of life. Sometimes intentional. But this is quite different. You're not just swallowing all the patently-false (that means proven false) propaganda being tossed around since the beginning of our campaign, but you're now ridiculing anyone who is attempting to put forth different points of view. Pitiful.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

So, you admit Gadaffi has 'blood on his hands', but then you attack someone for pointing it out?

That's kind of confusing.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Please circle the terrorist in this picture:

Hint: It is not Gadhaffi.

Why is it so hard for you people to realize that they are BOTH in the wrong?

second

Sure, you dislike NATO. But that doesnt make Gadaffi innocent. The man is an always has been a brutal dictator.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Wrong actually, he has helped libya more than anything. He has created one of the most prosperous and educated regions of Africa.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

regardless still as long as he is in libya i dont see how both or one or neither makes any difference?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's like when DeSeawn Jackson said he was "gonna sting they a**." I highly doubt Lybia is in any postion to "swarm." They have forgotten they are being swarmed, poor ba*t*r*ds (can I do that?) don't know when they've lost. Not that I am for the war, just being real.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Wrong actually, he has helped libya more than anything. He has created one of the most prosperous and educated regions of Africa.

Wow. Well, at least you admit that you think Gadaffi is some kind of hero, innocent of all crimes.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I remember North Korea used to say the same to the US but never happened lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

He is a bigger hero than you or me or skrazy or whatever that french presidents name is. This is the current state of africa under his rule:

* GDP per capita - $ 14,192.
* Unemployment benefit - $ 730.
* Each family member subsidized by the state gets annually $ 1.000
* Salary for nurses - $ 1.000.
* For every newborn is paid $ 7.000.
* The bride and groom receive a $ 64 thousand to purchase flats.
* Major taxes and levies prohibited.
* To open a personal business a one-time financial assistance of $ 20.000
* Education and medicine are free.
* Educ.Internships abroad - at government expense.
* Stores for large families with symbolic prices for basic foodstuffs.
* Part of pharmacies - with free dispensing.
* Loans for buying a car and an apartment - no interest.
* Real estate services are prohibited.,
* Buying a car up to 50% paid by the State.
* No Payment for electricity for the population.
* Sales and use of alcohol is prohibited.
* Petrol is cheaper than water. 1 liter of gasoline - $ 0.14.

Has skarzy ever done anything remotely comparable?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So all of that excuses his brutal and murderous actions to gain and hold power?

France also has many very liberal social programs. Does that excuse that nation's murderous actions?

Your being tricked if you think Gadaffi is worth defending just because you object to this NATO operation.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

actually he's not he's just saying that he doesn't deserve to be murdered by NATO.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Should hit France first, they usually surrender first.

LOL reminds me during WW2, General George S. Patton once said this famous quote,"I rather have a German division in front of me than French division behind me!"
edit on 1-7-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

actually he's not he's just saying that he doesn't deserve to be murdered by NATO.

2nd line

You might want to re-read his posts. He's defending Gadaffi and lionizing him.

I am critical of NATO. It doesn't make me immediately claim Gadaffi is wonderful.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

That might be true but we are discussing libya's threat to europe. Not whether Gaddafi should be Libya's leader or not.

Quit derailing incrediblelousminds
edit on 1-7-2011 by Samuelis because: added point

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Moammar Khadafy to NATO: Leave Libya alone or we'll attack Europe like 'locusts'

By Janon Fisher
DAILY NEWS WRITER

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ok now what's stopping the " rebels " from launching some type of attack just so the government of Libya is blamed ?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

That might be true but we are discussing libya's threat to europe. Not whether Gaddafi should be Libya's leader or not.

ell, that's good. Because I am not discussing whether he should be Libya's leader. I'm merely pointing out that some in this thread are actually claiming Gadaffi's a good guy, which I find just baffling.

As for your OP- I think it is just more nonsense from Gadaffi's mouth. He says all kinds of crazy things.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Ok now what's stopping the " rebels " from launching some type of attack just so the government of Libya is blamed ?

Geography, logistic, feasibility, distance, numbers.

the same things stopping gadaffi from doing it.

shall i continue?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join