It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous declaring war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Thanks for the help dont know why it wouldnt work..This fellow went on about freedom of speech . The attacks in Florida seemed off target Why not hack police computers? I think it could be that they attack first then try to justify the attack..will they try to take credit for the switch failure? Do they just attack targets of opportunity ?

Is the local bakery next (donuts anyone ) ?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

I read through the thread you provided, I think its pretty clear.

Anonymous is an IDEA that people can be free. Everyone, everywhere.

He also said that most of the people who claim to be part of this idea, part of Anonymous, barely have basic computer knowledge - they're not hackers at all. Some are, but most are not.

So I stand by what I said - some hackers are just hacking wherever they find it easy to hack, then making up a reason later that links it to anonymous.

If thats true... then it doesnt matter who they hacked in Florida - it wasn't about the hack itself - it was about getting ATTENTION from the Hack so they could put out the message of what serious BS it is not to feed hungry people. I'm inclined to agree.

If I'm wrong, Shank can correct me

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I have been hoping Shank would make an apperence..Shame people getting arrested for feeding the homeless.my question is if they want to help the hungry why not get the permits ? and find a place to setup legally? Is there an underlieing reason they are doing this in a park..to cause disruption and to get their point (no bombs)in the news ?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My guess is that they're discouraging the people feeding the homeless by making it difficult to obtain certain permits, specifically in certain areas, to further discourage the homeless from existing in those areas... I think its disgusting. Most people don't choose to be homeless (though I know a percentage do)

I really can't think of anything more disgraceful than arresting someone for feeding the hungry.

I don't care where they are.

Those laws do not represent me.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

It makes sense to me that Anon is targeting the Tourism bureau. That's the reason they brought in this draconian law in the first place. See the details in this thread here

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Why do you wanna hate on ANON yet draw the V for Vendetta logo that has become synonymous with them on dollar bills to let people know you used money once? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

MIAMI — The hacker group Anonymous has declared a cyberwar against the City of Orlando, disabling Web sites for the city’s leading redevelopment organization, the local Fraternal Order of Police and the mayor’s re-election campaign.

I love anonymous. Such an amazing show of power against the draconian dictatorship of the modern world.

Since June 1, the city police have arrested 25 Orlando Food Not Bombs volunteers without permits as they provided meals to large groups of homeless people in the park. One of those arrested last week on trespassing charges was Keith McHenry, a co-founder of the first Food Not Bombs chapter in 1980 in Cambridge, Mass. He remained in the Orange County Jail on Thursday awaiting a bond hearing.

This week Anonymous offered a “cease-fire” if no volunteers were arrested during Wednesday evening’s feeding of the homeless. But the police arrested two volunteers, and on Thursday morning Anonymous disrupted the Web site Downtown Orlando, which promotes redevelopment there and is run by the city. An organization spokeswoman confirmed the attack but declined to comment, referring questions to the mayor’s office.

Truly beautiful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join