It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama Loses in 2012, Will It Be Engineered? A Concern About the Aftermath

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I don't believe anyone can really win against him. I will vote for Ron Paul. I believe his ideas are the road to prosperity. He's not perfect, and I don't agree with everything he says, but he's willing to rip off the bandaid. But for most people he is too constitutional. Yes, the law turns off some people.

Romney is too smarmy and I don't trust he as far as I can throw him. Bachmann is too dumb. Pawlenty is too irrelevant. Gingrich is too...Gingrich. I believe the only way Obama will lose is if he dies or his fall is engineered.

Don't get me wrong: I don't necessarily believe in the "TPTB" theory. But so much is happening in Amerika that looks like a preparation for some sort of police action that the only thing I think would polarize us enough to make us start eating each other is his losing the election. The entitled will believe that something of theirs by right is going to be taken from them, and then hell will start.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Alot of supporters of his regardless of race have seen the realization that he is nothing more than a man who is President and who really didn't accomplish much as he had so elegantly promised.

I don't see any feelings of loyalties for him among people like at the start of his campaign and the feeling I get from people is one of disinterest. He no longer resonates as a Black leader but simply another President who either did fairly good or fairly bad depending on your perspective.

He is no longer interesting enough to spark passion in people and the U.S. has a history of very peaceful changes in power. I believe Americans will recognize and uphold this if he is not elected again.

I don't see riots.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Alot of supporters of his regardless of race have seen the realization that he is nothing more than a man who is President and who really didn't accomplish much as he had so elegantly promised.

I don't see any feelings of loyalties for him among people like at the start of his campaign and the feeling I get from people is one of disinterest. He no longer resonates as a Black leader but simply another President who either did fairly good or fairly bad depending on your perspective.

He is no longer interesting enough to spark passion in people and the U.S. has a history of very peaceful changes in power. I believe Americans will recognize and uphold this if he is not elected again.

I don't see riots.

I hope so, kro. But I don't see the riots being formed by the populace. To be quite blunt, the sheep will have to be led by a shepherd. These flash mobs, and especially the incident of the youths calling for the death of white people, were started by...something. What was it? What changed between one minute and the next that made them rise up? I believe the rioters will be manipulated into being so.

But as I said, I'll gladly take being laughed at and considered a crackpot in exchange for it not happening.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well if there were a reason to incite mobs into riots there's no shortage of excuses to get people riled up. Most of those that are capable of being led by this "shepard" probably are not very politically astute in the first place.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

TOA, twice you have posted of Americans' having "unconditional love" for Barry Obama...and with all respect to your opinion, I just don't see it. Infact, I see the opposite.

Ridicule is seeping into unexpected places...like when I smiled at the NObama stickie note a previous customer posted (a few weeks back). Or when giving a customer their change, a snarky 'change' comment is made by my customers. A lot of eyes have openned to the scam that's been played upon America. Its not unconditional love being sent...its an anger that their money (what left of it) is being taken and wasted and they are working and doing without--yet the entitlement class marches (or mobs) on. Its the direct econonic hurt that so many feel that will direct 2012--not a racial score settlement. And speaking of race...(and as Ron Paul has been mentioned) what about Herman Cain? His resume is everything that Obama's is not...how could racial issues arise if the Republican's have a Black candidate?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by Carseller4
Don't think we have to worry about riots after Obama loses.

Mass celebrations are more likely to break out than riots.

Riots are for those that loose, and typically have nothing else to fall back on. No logic, no rational thought and are usually whipped up by either single individual or small group. Think Cloward and Piven.

Bahahahahaha...where did you pull that bit of utter lunacy from? Are you being even remotely serious with your comment? Take a quick perusal of modern history in America, especially around the Civil Rights issue. No rational thought or logic? You're laughable.

Even the idea that your elections are entirely free and fair makes me giggle uncontrollably. If Obama suits The Purpose, he'll be in for a second term. Knowing what little I do about those set to run against him in the next election, I don't see him being ousted.

Some of the posts here, talking about "blacks" inevitably taking to the streets and rioting and looting, sounds a little like racial profiling mixed with some cynicism.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Not all Americans, of course. Quite a few of Americans aren't kollectivists. But how else do you describe anyone that will vote for him in 2012 even though he's spending all of their money, taking away their rights, and bombing sovereign nations, thus killing their citizens? That's pretty unconditional. They're saying, "Oh I know he's killing people that have a rotten existence anyway, so he's actually making their life better!"

But that's not the topic of this thread. There are enough people willing to be duped into doing bad things to protect their entitlements. The problem is that whoever is leading them, should that happen, is not interested in giving anyone anything. They will want control over the populace.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ill gladly take the riots and unrest..lots of it in fact,to get rid of that fool....ANYTHING would be better than 4 more years of hell of tobama

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Ill gladly take the riots and unrest..lots of it in fact,to get rid of that fool....ANYTHING would be better than 4 more years of hell of tobama

That's an extraordinarily large price to pay. While I'm a principled man and am beginning to actually lean towards the "watering the tree of liberty" train of thought, I am first and foremost a husband and a father. As Benjamin Martin said in "The Patriot", "I'm a parent. I haven't got the luxury of principles."

/TOA

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Obama losing will fit someone's agenda.Although from what I have seen and heard many in the black community would not shed a tear over his "defeat."They have learned that The President is a puppet regardless of one's race.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
interesting point op...there are other posts on ats basically saying the same this like this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i think there will be riots i hope not but i think there will

top topics

<< 1   >>

join