It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, China, Chemtrails and Big Business.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by adeclerk

Didn't read through the posts did you......

What did I miss? More gross ignorance/misunderstanding of basic meteorology?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Also .....since we are surrounded by the all knowledgeable chemtrail debunkers who have PhD's in weather science and run entire websites about the science of this ....then maybe they can make a little prediction.

You guys should create a thread the next time you think that HUGE GRIDS of PERSISTING "Contrails" (as you call them) will appear over a certain city or geographical area.

Shouldn't be that hard.

Since all of "us" have an understanding of weather and contrails equal to a 1st grader ..maybe one of you debunkers will be able to do that for us.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OP: great selection of sites and, as always, fascinating information. Loved the video from the last link in your original post. Humor helps when you're living under artificial skies, the brainchild of some eco-manipulative-maniac with a God complex (the artificial skies I mean.) I'd like to know when the skies became government property and where the permits are for 'improvements.' Do the skies have to be declared National Heritage Sites in order to avoid their entire obliteration? Maybe.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Ok...ya it is....but are you also going to say that the seasons have no effect on that? and that it's the same temp and humidity all year round?

No, it varies with the seasons. But that also depends on where you live. Some regions have more pronounced variations than others. You can see historical data on that NASA contrail forecast site.

In Seattle, for example, it rains all year round. But in Los Angeles, it basically does not rain at all between June and October. We also have a much more pronounced contrail "season" here - with very few in the summer, and a lot more in winter.

I also have to say your answers in the other ATS thread "Where have all the planes gone" were kind of weak...

Yes....where have all the planes gone? I haven't seen the same amount that I see on Chemtrail days .... well since the last Chemtrail day...

And yes I can see planes just fine with NO trail ..... so don't try and say I wouldn't be able to see them..

But do you look at the sky the exact same amount? I find that if it's a plain blue sky then there's very little to look at, so I don't really look at the sky. But if there's contrails and interesting clouds, then I spend a lot more time looking at it.

Also, what about "empty field myopia"? If the sky is clear, then you CAN'T easily see distant object in it after a few seconds of looking, as you eyes will automatically focus just a few feet in front of you. With contrails in the sky they have something large to focus on, which makes planes much easier to spot.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Again .... I won't argue about Contrails.

We also have a much more pronounced contrail "season" here - with very few in the summer, and a lot more in winter.

Hmm very few? So there could be that odd one on hot dry day? or what? ...All I can say is that answer is going to come back to bite you in the as*.

If the sky is clear, then you CAN'T easily see distant object in it after a few seconds of looking, as you eyes will automatically focus just a few feet in front of you.

Dude..... are you serious? where the hell do you come up with this....

NO NO NO.... I can stare at a plane with no trail go across the entire horizon with no efffing problem.

My eyes will automatically what!?? ...no they didn't and they won't....not everyone has the same eyes.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Also .....since we are surrounded by the all knowledgeable chemtrail debunkers who have PhD's in weather science and run entire websites about the science of this ....then maybe they can make a little prediction.

You guys should create a thread the next time you think that HUGE GRIDS of PERSISTING "Contrails" (as you call them) will appear over a certain city or geographical area.

Shouldn't be that hard.

Since all of "us" have an understanding of weather and contrails equal to a 1st grader ..maybe one of you debunkers will be able to do that for us.

Thanks!

You can do it yourself. Just use NASA's contrail forecast:

www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

You can get more pin-point locations if you go to the "real-time" forecast, and plug in a particular level, like 275mb. Then you get white "X"s showing the best locations.

I predict Medford, Orgeon will have many parallel persistent contrails today. (Not a grid though, as it's mostly north-south flights there).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7010c0f6cf3d.jpg[/atsimg]

(or course, like any weather forecast, it's only a statistical prediction. Sometimes the weatherman gets it wrong).

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

We also have a much more pronounced contrail "season" here - with very few in the summer, and a lot more in winter.

Hmm very few? So there could be that odd one on hot dry day? or what? ...All I can say is that answer is going to come back to bite you in the as*.

The conditions would have to be right aloft, of course, but sometimes they are. Sometimes it does rain in June, just not very often (or very much).

If the sky is clear, then you CAN'T easily see distant object in it after a few seconds of looking, as you eyes will automatically focus just a few feet in front of you.

Dude..... are you serious? where the hell do you come up with this....

NO NO NO.... I can stare at a plane with no trail go across the entire horizon with no efffing problem.

My eyes will automatically what!?? ...no they didn't and they won't....not everyone has the same eyes.

Yes, if you are already focussed on the plane, then you can follow it across the sky.

But if you are LOOKING for a plane, and it's just a tiny speck in a clear blue sky, then if you don't see it immediately then your vision will no longer be focussing in the distance, and will focus a few feet in front of you. This is a physiological fact. Mostly it's only of importance to pilots, so only pilots and optometrists know about it.

It's not something wrong with your eyes, it something everyone has as part of their vision, like a blind spot. But it's very real, look it up:

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 28-6-2011 by Uncinus because: double post

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Ya ...I saw the NASA site before... and sure it probably is a useful tool when wanting to look for contrails..

BUT.... NASA is not always truthful. In fact quite the opposite. But that's a debate for another day.

And what's with this BS link on their site... goes to nothing... lame

Contrails not Chemtrails

Also...... the "Glory" satellite that failed during launch is highly suspect IMO

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

I saw this video on another site. It's absolutely amazing information...
S&F for posting this!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeNergy
Great thread. i believe in chemtrails also they need to stop this crap asap. I just wanna know why they are doing this?

Population control.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I actually posted this info and one of your chemtrail denier friends totally ripped it apart. And now, here you are posting this chart. I actually used this chart to determine contrails over NYC for 6 years. It was very interesting and according to their info, NYC was getting chemtrailed, not contrailed...every day for 6 years.

So who does this chart benefit??

Just sayin...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Brilliant thread star and flag for you op.
for the last 2 day's i have done battle with T.C.T.B [the contrailers that be] and they work like a tag team always 2 of them at a time so i bash heads with them and when i've made them look stupid or caught them out in a lie then they call for reinforcements and i do battle with the next pair so don't get mad or upset just remember what they post and where and when they slip up [which all lairs do given enough time] hang them with it i have already removed one such person from this subject because she gave herself away.
This is happening and they won't be able to keep it quiet much longer already you can see a change in the reply's we are getting from the other side.
as for the other side what happened to weedwacker the contrail's muscle

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Thanks, I just want to get the info out, but everytime I do, and we do, bam, somebody hops right on it and hasn't even taken the time to go through what was put on there. I have another link of the transcript of William S. Cohen DoD news briefing about the weather weapons and biological weapons they can, and do use. Here is a snippet from that interview. The can and do manipulate the weather, and chemtrails are used. Another link to the radar from Dutch, and you can see the chemtrails.

Quote:

Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

Unquote.

Here is the link:

www.defense.gov...

Now, here is Dutch, he caught the chemtrails on the satellite feed. I have too.

www.youtube.com.../u/40/tJH6N7bL6g4

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
reply to post by chrismicha77

They are paid agents trying to get us away from the truth sweetie.

Uncinus was the only debunker who had replied when you posted this - so it seems reasonable to ask what is your evidence that he is a "paid agent trying to get us away from the truth"?

His site at Contrailscience.com is full information that can be checked against multiple sources - or possibly even replicated yourself if you want to perform the appropriate experiments. If there is anything on it that is incorrect he has a standing invitation to identify it and a promise to change it.

Contrast that with "chemmie" sites, which usually ban people who make any posts contradicting their "line".

I can't see how you can claim the chemmie religon is interested in the truth when so many of their sites (and YT channels) do not allow debate, or even consideration of other evidence!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Ok so i have found a link for the other vid i wanted to take another look at and view against the vid that aloysius the gaul kindly provided on the "where have all the planes gone" thread
Now when i posted the second link once before i was told that it was a hoax and the plane was not spraying chemicals but having watched the vid in the first link and comparing the 2 [first link is a plane spraying chemicals in the agent orange program] i can't help but notice how alike the trails are take a look.

link:www.youtube.com...

now compare it to the next link.

Well is it just me

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Sooo ... where have all the chemtrails gone unicus? I haven't seen a bad day in a while?....

It's the weather. ....

Nah - you missed the point - the chemtrails all went to lalaland - they decided cloudcuckooland wasn't nice enough

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

Ok so i have found a link for the other vid i wanted to take another look at and view against the vid that aloysius the gaul kindly provided on the "where have all the planes gone" thread
Now when i posted the second link once before i was told that it was a hoax and the plane was not spraying chemicals but having watched the vid in the first link and comparing the 2 [first link is a plane spraying chemicals in the agent orange program] i can't help but notice how alike the trails are take a look.

Well is it just me

Well yes, of course they look a bit similar. That's how TankerEnemy was taken in by the hoax. Aerodynamic contrails look a bit like something is being sprayed from the length of the wing.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I have shown that some of the information on his site especially the
Quote:Sometimes [contrails] are ephemeral and dissipate as quickly as they form; other times they persist and grow wide enough to cover a substantial portion of the sky with a sheet of cirrostratus“
This came from a book that was written by Vincent Schaefer who headed 2 major project's.
project Cirrus and project Stormfury both weather modification projects.
He also holds a no. of patient's one of which is very interesting.
He worked on many black ops project with government and other agency's throughout his working life and after his retirement.
Given his history do you think he is then reliable?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

Well is it just me

As I see it the 2 "trails" look quite diffferent.

the Agent orange one is quite regular - it does not "come and go" as the KC-10 one does. It also has strong central "sprays" with mist around them where as the KC-10 has a misty appearance across the whole wing, and the spray lasts (is visible) for longer - the KC-10 condensation mostly disappears within the view of hte camera.

the AO one also comes from under the wing, not on top, and from the side of the fuselage - ie from the locations of sprayers that have ben fitted to make it happen.

Here's a google search of images for the UC-123K's that were fitted with spray bars to create the agent orange spray: google image search - UC-123K - there's nothing like those evident on the KC-10

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join