It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, China, Chemtrails and Big Business.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I just found this on another website. She is a whistleblower from the company she use to work for. Called "Olgacom". It is a food service for the airlines all over the world. She explains and wants this out. She is from Poland, and the chemtrails are really getting bad over there. This needs to stop if humanity wants to live. I am a chemtrail believer. I've seen them, I know how it mucks up our skies, I've watched normal contrails all my life, these are NOT normal contrails. I am a skywatcher, been that way since I was a kid and I am 56 years old and never, ever, seen our skies look like this. I even got sick a few days during the spraying, and could not figure out why. Until I started researching. This is messed up people. This is a very desperate plea from someone in another country. She does know some things. Here is the blog. Now, I am also going to include some reading that I just stumbled upon in the past few days about "geoengineering". Denial is not a river in Egypt!!

I am including something that happened yesterday, here in Oregon. They sprayed so bad here that we had a chembow. A giant rainbow ring around the sun, I got a headache, and that is very rare for me. Then, my ears started ringing very loud, very unusual. And, it only happens when they are spraying massively, as they were here yesterday. And yes, I understand contrail science. These are not contrails!!!! I've been into weather all my life, this is becoming very disturbing. Was going to put the video on here, but not experienced enough to do so. But I think it is important to go to her brand new blog and watch it there. She has more info on the blog too.

olgacomscandal.wordpress.com...

Now, this is what I found recently.

"Statospheric sulfate aerosols"

We already know, some of us, that have payed attention, that global warming is a scam, so please just consider that while reading this info. Of course, it is the Council of Foreign Relations that started this crap.
Here is a quote from the beginning of the article. Would have used the posting quote, but it wasn't enough. So.

Quote:

The ability of stratospheric sulfate aerosols to create a global dimming effect has made them a possible candidate for use in geoengineering projects[2] to limit the effect and impact of climate change due to rising levels of greenhouse gases.[3] Delivery of precursor sulfide gases such as hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or sulfur dioxide (SO2) by artillery, aircraft[1] and balloons has been proposed.[4]

Tom Wigley calculated the impact of injecting sulfate particles, or aerosols, every one to four years into the stratosphere in amounts equal to those lofted by the volcanic eruption of Mount Pinatubo in 1991,[5] but did not address the many technical and political challenges involved in potential geoengineering efforts.[6] If found to be economically, environmentally and technologically viable, such injections could provide a "grace period" of up to 20 years before major cutbacks in greenhouse gas emissions would be required, he concludes.

Direct delivery of precursors is proposed by Paul Crutzen.[1] This would typically be achieved using sulfide gases such as dimethyl sulfide, sulfur dioxide (SO2), carbonyl sulfide, or hydrogen sulfide (H2S).[4] These compounds would be delivered using artillery, aircraft (such as the high-flying F15C)[1] or balloons, and result in the formation of compounds with the sulfate anion SO42-.[4]

According to estimates by the Council on Foreign Relations, "one kilogram of well placed sulfur in the stratosphere would roughly offset the warming effect of several hundred thousand kilograms of carbon dioxide."[7]

Read more: www.answers.com...

Now, here is a quote from the possible side affects.

Possible side effects
Geoengineering in general is a controversial technique, and carries problems and risks, such as weaponisation.[citation needed] However, certain problems are specific to, or more pronounced with this particular technique.[21]

Drought, particularly monsoon failure in Asia and Africa is a major risk.[22]
Ozone depletion is a potential side effect of sulfur aerosols;[23][24] and these concerns have been supported by modelling.[25]
Tarnishing of the sky: Aerosols will noticeably affect the appearance of the sky, resulting in a potential "whitening" effect, and altered sunsets.[26]
Tropopause warming and the humidification of the stratosphere.[24]
Effect on clouds: Cloud formation may be affected, notably cirrus clouds and polar stratospheric clouds.
Effect on ecosystems: The diffusion of sunlight may affect plant growth.[27][28][29]
Effect on solar energy: Incident sunlight will be lower,[30] which may affect solar power systems both directly and disproportionately, especially in the case that such systems rely on direct radiation.[31]
Deposition effects: Although predicted to be insignificant,[32] there is nevertheless a risk of direct environmental damage from falling particles.
Uneven effects: Aerosols are reflective, making them more effective during the day. Greenhouse gases block outbound radiation at all times of day.[33]
Further, the delivery methods may cause significant problems, notably climate change[34] and possible ozone depletion[35] in the case of aircraft, and litter in the case of untethered balloons.

Now, isn't that what is happening now? I'm gonna put this up here again. Weather Modification. And it is happening, don't care what you debunkers or nonbelievers have to say. I am tired of them poisoning us with everything they can. But, guess what, it will not work. They have been commiting genocide since the begining of humanity. Read and studied too much not to put it to the side and still be a sheople, the way Bill Cooper spelled it. I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!!!! Me, I'm older, but I've got nieces and nephews, great nieces and nephews that have to live in this muck and may die sooner than they are suppose to, I don't want that for them, DO YOU?

watch-unto-prayer.org...

I know exactly who is going to come and jump all over this. It is time for "THEM" to wake up or stop getting paid to debunk intelligent humans that know what we are talking about!! Uhhh, duh, guess we don't have eyes to see and a brain to know what we are talking about. It is an insult to our intelligence when you come try to debunk us that know. We are not Homer Simpson!!

So here, more info:

aircrap.org...

Now this one, I will have a link to the site that monitors them, but the pics I needed you to see, so they came from Rumor Mill News.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Now, here is the website you can get more info.

chemtrails.cc...

www.bariumblues.com...

www.dutchsinse.com...

imageevent.com...

And oh, let's not forget: "Don't Talk About the Weather". I give Max here the credit for his info on Crowhouse.

www.thecrowhouse.com...

Now, all you that are in denial, you better wake up, cause they are trying to kill us, on purpose. Wake Up!! They are destroying the midwest right now, our main crops!!! This is summer, they are purposely flooding it!!

They are destroying our environment and trying to blame it on us. They are destroying YOUR children's and grandchildren's future on this planet. Now, you try to tell me that this is normal "Contrails"! Don't think so!!

For the mods: I am putting all this here for all to see, since we have another whistleblower for the chemtrails that goes down deeper in the rabbit hole. It is also for the intelligent humans that haven't understood why we talk about geoengineering and chemtrails. This is a compilation with what she is talking about. Thank You.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 29/6/11 by argentus because: added ex tags and mod note

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
I am including something that happened yesterday, here in Oregon. They sprayed so bad here that we had a chembow. A giant rainbow ring around the sun

Sounds like a solar halo. You get them when there's ice crystals in the air. Sometime the contrails can contribute to that.

You can prove it's water by the angle from the sun, 22 degrees matches the refractive index of ice hexagons. See:

www.atoptics.co.uk...

I don't think there's anything other that water that could do that. Certainly not just aerosols.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
No, I have never in my 56 years of watching the sky, seen anything like yesterday!!! I've seen the moon, my grandmother use to tell me what that meant. Big ring, bad weather, small ring, fair weather. Don't even pull that on me, I saw them spraying!!! I have also seen the rings around the sun, very rare, but seen them, but not like this. So don't even insult my intelligence please. Wish I could find the dude that took the pic yesterday. Seems it disappeared from this other website that was posted.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's just so funny how the same people follow these types of threads to try and debunk them. They are here for a reason, so don't even try to debate with them, it's futile.

Anyway, S&F for such a great post!

I've been an athlete for most of my life, so I stay outdoors a lot. I do a lot of running now days. On days when there are chemtrails being sprayed I try to stay indoors. It has gotten so bad of late that I just take a risk anyway. On those days, it's hard for me to breath, like the air is laddened with something. I also get headaches and allergy like symptoms but worse.

Thanks for sharing, it's good to know I'm not alone in this.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Great thread. i believe in chemtrails also they need to stop this crap asap. I just wanna know why they are doing this?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

They are paid agents trying to get us away from the truth sweetie. I know, we are the champions of this world and the evil ones just don't like us. They want to destroy this planet. It is very sad. But I will not bow down anymore. This is crap. IT is HAPPENING. You are an example. Very good, glad you responded. We need more info from more people that know they are being affected!! I will find more info, I have the time. I also stay inside when they are spraying really bad. They want us to do that too!! No, this world is special in our galaxy and I am not going to put up with it anymore. I don't have kids, but my sister has kids and great grand kids, and this world is a beautiful place. Oregon is one of them, and I'm seeing my trees just die. Got leaves coming off my cherries right in front of my window that don't normally come off till fall!! This is beautiful country out here, and it is slowly dying because of all the chemicals coming from the sky. And no, we are not Chicken Little, maybe that cartoon was trying to tell us something!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeNergy

Hey, Thank You. Just read and look at what I have put up. I was a skeptic for only a short time till my common sense kicked in, in which doesn't take long. This is bad. It is also for all of you that don't know where to look. I did, and found. It is up to you to take it all in, then, get pissed, really pissed when you find out the truth. Take Care and live and learn, they will not win!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

What have you done since you got pissed about it?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Global warming is happening.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

You of course can argue what effect if any it will have on climate change, I don't think very much, but you can't argue with the fact the temperature has been rising. That's just a matter of taking the average temp and comparing it to past ones.

I'm curious what you think the purpose of chemtrails is however as I never seem to get a straight answer on that.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Wow, so much to read with so little information that is reliable. Here's a start:
Aircrap.com? Is crap.
Dutchsinse? Doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.
All the other websites all support each other, which is just a big circle jerk. Chemtrail A makes a statement. Chemtrail B says the same thing using A as the source. Where is science of any kind that proves Chemtrail A's statement? There isn't any. There is nothing about the entire "chemtrail" scenario that stands up to scientific scrutiny and critical thinking.
So, paragraph by paragraph, the Olgacom story has been around for a long time and has been debunked, fairly thoroughly. I'll supply the links for it when I'm done with this reply. I remember the story from back when I started researching "chemtrails", after finding the word on YouTube. The video showed clouds, not even contrails! I'm a cloud collector, and knew they were clouds, replied as such, and was told I was stupid, asleep, and ignorant. Not about clouds, I'm not. Nor chemistry, geology, physics, or any of the other subjects that require some knowledge before making an informed comment about anything in the sky.
Which brings us to paragraph two.

we had a chembow
No you did not. You saw a halo. There are many types for many reasons, but they are all known to exist and have existed since there was a sky. Here's a link that covers all the possible arcs you saw; there is also an app to download and create your own halo, so you can reconstruct what you saw and learn why you saw it. Atmospheric Optics I have it set to open to the halo page; the site explain everything you see in the sky and why. It should be required study for everyone making similar claims. If you saw colors in the clouds, those have been described and explained, too. Irridescence in Clouds
This was published in 1887, well before airplanes. If they were in the sky before airplanes were flown, then you have to do a lot more than claim it is different. Something proving there were chemicals involved somehow.
Continuing with the second paragraph, you need to understand a bit of physics. This particular stumbling block among believers is one of the most baffling to me. Nothing in a trail over your head can descend to a level where it would effect you smaller than very large hail. It goes against the laws of gravity and ignores another uncontrollable factor, air movement. Anything deposited in an aerosol that far over your head will be blown away by the wind for miles or remain suspended for days. Aerosols, no matter the source or material can circle the globe. They are tracked daily, and graded as to content and size. Why? It's important. How much is man-made? A fraction of what is spewed from whatever source each day. Here's the daily map that shows the aerosols being tracked. Aerosol Looper See the big yellow blob? That's sand from the Sahara. The blues over central Africa is smoke from burning the forest.
The remainder of your post, I'll lump under one category:

"Statospheric sulfate aerosols"
Yes, it has been described as a way to do geoengineering. But it is only one small part of a much bigger program, and one of the things that is considered to be the most problematic. Most of the geoengineering research I've done considers it to be the last thing to try after other options have failed. It's really too bad that the "chemtrail" community has decided to throw the word "geoengineering" into the mixed completely interchangeably with "chemtrails". That is wrong. The use of planes, which if you notice would be flying in the stratosphere which is higher than planes fly now, is not part of the plans outside of that one small part. Even the cloudseeding proposed does not use planes, it uses boats.
You don't say a box of crayons is a box of "red crayons" because there is a single red crayon in it. To describe geoengineering as "chemtrails" is very similar. Learn to differentiate between the two.
You do not mention China in your post, although it is in your title. Allow me to provide something for you on China: Made in China Go back to the aerosol looper. See that big mess of pink and purple? It's over China, a country going through massive growth in population and industialization. And it's a country with little or no emission control. Their pollution, much of what is claimed to be deposited by "chemtrails", finds it's way to the US on the other side of the world. Nasty things, even viruses. It's a good lesson on why your headache cannot be caused by planes (unless you have a circulatory problem in your neck). And why claims of chemicals from ground level sources cannot be considered proof of concept of "chemtrails".

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Amen to that!

There's many reasons they could be spraying for. I've got my hunches but ridicule keeps me quiet. I know I shouldn't let it but I don't want to be seen as the crazy one.

I personally think they are doing it to hide something they don't want us to see. Notice there are no more true blue skies anymore and when it is a day of no spraying, it is still evident. The sky always stays hazy now and it's ashame.

A couple of chems they are spraying is aluminum & barium.

The reasons they give are all related to global warming and I think it's apparent that global warming is a hoax.

ALUMINUM reflects sunlight but it also keeps us from seeing what we would typically see 'blue skies'. The million dollar question is what are they hiding?

STRONTIUM BARIUM NIOBATE absorbs radiation but it can also be used to project 3-D hologram images in the sky.It also can be released during a nuclear fallout.

But we're just crazy people anyway, right?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I know exactly who is going to come and jump all over this. It is time for "THEM" to wake up or stop getting paid to debunk intelligent humans that know what we are talking about!!

I don't need to wake up, and I'm not now nor ever have been paid to debunk. Making statements such as this show you have a closed mind, gullible, and capable of maintaining a fallacy from ignorance. Who do you think would be paid to counter something that can be debunked? And yes, it is debunked, but people with closed minds and less than average scientific understanding keeps on believing despite an astonishing lack of anything even approaching evidence or proof.
Thinking we get paid shows paranoia and a keen overblown sense of importance. Nothing you or anyone else can say is worth worrying about. That you say that about me shows you are a liar.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Why do you think global warming is a hoax?

Do you not believe the numbers?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Spreading the word to people that don't understand what is really going on, and finding true info, and people that agree. And, if I could afford it, I would start making posters and spreading the word as the trails are spreading. I have read in some journals that all the planets are heating up because of the sun. But then, I have read, as I will put the skeptics part and the others here. Now, I do have an inkling that our use of "so-called' fossil fuels and factories may be the cause of some of our problems, I can totally understand that. But....I am not a scientist that gets paid to lie either. Too many of them have been murdered trying to get the truth out. But, years ago, our skies use to be a beautiful blue, and only CON-trails that dissapated within a few minutes. I have seen the planes come on a beautiful day on an Oregon lake. Was 84, very sunny and the sky was deep blue. Then....me and my friend were enjoying the sun here in Oregon that only gets sun 3 or 4 months out of the year. And I look to the North and I'll be damned, here come 2 unmarked white planes with plumes so big, that my friend looked and I said, now, you know what I'm talkin about. it just totally blotted out our beautiful blue sky!! She was in shock. So, here is one website that is a skeptic on all the planets being warmed. Then, a website that says all the planets are being warmed because of the SUN.

skepticalscience.com...

Now here is another, that debates it. If all the trails are for our safety because of the sun, bullcrap!!

www.livescience.com...

Now, just explore. Everyone has there own MIND. I have my own MIND and intelligence, but we all have to understand what is really going on in this world. Then, counter. That is the way it works and that is what I am doing. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Oh, thank so much. I feel so much better you telling me I am a liar!!! I am a researcher, and I am not stupid, and evidently you don't have a brain or done much research. I have put plenty of proof right there in front of your freaking eyes and you haven't even taken the time to read or do your own goddanged research. Closed minded yourself. I am a very open minded human, and I have done so much research on this crap it would make your lying and closed minded crap go nuts. I am very open minded. I didn't believe it either till I started finding stuff and spent hours on research. So, hope you enjoy your shill paycheck and hope your kids survive this.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I'm not the one saying water in the form of ice miles away is making you have a headache.
I am not paid, nor any kind of agent. Saying I am is a lie. That makes you a liar.
I have studied for years and have not found anything that could not be debunked by understanding the science involved. Obviously you have researched rumor, innuendo, and nonsense instead of facts and science. When you figure out how to make something a few microns across fall from 35K+ feet within a matter of minutes, get back to me.
Until then, I'll stick with knowing gravity and wind cannot be controlled.
I researched to know what I saw, you researched "chemtrails" and believe what you were told.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

STRONTIUM BARIUM NIOBATE absorbs radiation but it can also be used to project 3-D hologram images in the sky.

Project Bluebeam.

I dont doubt that these chemtrails affect peoples health also, try to stay indoors with windows etc.. shut when you seem them spraying.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

I'm not the one saying water in the form of ice miles away is making you have a headache.
I am not paid, nor any kind of agent. Saying I am is a lie. That makes you a liar.
I have studied for years and have not found anything that could not be debunked by understanding the science involved. Obviously you have researched rumor, innuendo, and nonsense instead of facts and science. When you figure out how to make something a few microns across fall from 35K+ feet within a matter of minutes, get back to me.
Until then, I'll stick with knowing gravity and wind cannot be controlled.
I researched to know what I saw, you researched "chemtrails" and believe what you were told.

Hey, you just told on yourself, I did not specify anyone!!!! I just said, I know that there are paid disinfo agents, and they come to bully. This is the worst site for bullying that I have ever, ever, been on. You are the one that needs to open your mind about this freaking world. No, it was NOT ICE CRYSTALS!!! And yes, they are controlling the jet stream. They have been doing it for years. They want to OWN the weather! I've watched it change!! I watch them build the chemmys. I will not change my mind about it cause I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES!!! And I am not blind, and I am not a sensationalist, I am a truth teller!!! This post was mostly to get this info out about the new whistleblower, then, to give info to people that are just learning about what is truly going on. Go on with your science. I love science, that was my most cherished high school class. This is why I know this is not normal!! I have given all the proof, and all you are doing is putting me down like I am a piece of crap that doesn't have a clue what I am talking about. I have given links about it, what is going on, but no, you choose to stay in your not believing little square in your mind that, oh, no, that would not ever happen!!! Bull crap dude. Bull crap!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Why do you think global warming is a hoax?

Do you not believe the numbers?

The numbers are fudged so that "they" can collect our money for the Carbon Tax. Then, secretly fund whatever the hell they want. I'm not saying the world isn't going through 'climate change' but it's not due to our carbon footprint.

So the their excuse for geoengineering, is just smoke n mirrors for something on a grander scale.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

To me right now, and Thank You for your understanding and "intelligence". We, that know what is going on and have done our research, know-what they are doing. I give plenty of links for study. I have, and I know our skies use to be beautiful blue when the sun shines. Of course except for the high cirrus clouds etc. I was going to college to be a meterologist. And I KNOW this is not normal. I miss my deep blue skies. Really bad. Wish I was a big ol plane monster that could stand up and just take those planes out of the sky. Of course, not hurt the humans that have no clue what they are spraying. LOL People can be so mean. And that is exactly why I rarely post. I just want the truth out, and it is coming out. Even some local channels on TV are bringing it out. I put those links there for people to study and it actually has "science" in it. And I got called a liar. My, my.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join