It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, China, Chemtrails and Big Business.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Oh, so you are now a psychologist and calling me delusional when I can see, and thousands and millions of other people can see with their own eyes. And I am delusional? Paranoid? You are so full of crap! You are the one that thinks you know everything. I know little, but I know a lot. So lay off jerk!!! I am not what you say I am, or, lets see how many more millions of people you just insulted for having a brain, and also what you just called me. Where is the damn ignore amis button? Or the closed minded button? Wake up!! You didn't even read any of that material that I just allowed everyone to read did you. ALL OF IT. You are being downright rude. Just like the bullies in school, we still have them in adult life too. That sucks ya know. I was bullied all my life, so I recognize them even better now. And you put all the websites and info together when they don't even have anything to do with each other? Who the hell do you think you are? Dutch does a very good job. I noticed that weird crap too on the radar. I go from radar to radar to make sure I wasn't seeing something that wasn't there. You are just a rude person. And I just noticed your "signature", so you are a debunker.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
There's a saying about credibility, and it goes something like this...."Your credibility is only as good, as your last failure."
In other words, people tend to only remember your mistakes, or put those mistakes (mistakes,secrets, lies, whatever) at the top of their "judgment list",....even though you may have had far fewer mistakes within a long history of good deeds and successful decisions..

Don't you hate when that happens to you....that you are judged solely on your few mistakes ?

news.blogs.cnn.com...

edit on 28-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: english breakfast

edit on 28-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: ...and then some honey.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Hahaha ..well you just did a complete Tool maneuver...

First ....you linked the mouthpiece of the NWO to discredit chemtrails yet the picture SHOWS the after effects of a days worth of Chemtrails.....

...Ohhh and Stars15k ....I see it's your shift today. ...this should be easy

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

...but this phenomena has been known to happen for hundreds of years.
Can you explain that ?
...or is it just the source of my link that bothers you ?

edit on 28-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: filled "in"

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

I realize this.... I'm not denying that sundogs can happen naturally...

I'm saying we see A LOT more of them when there is a "Chemtrail Day" ....

ATS thread..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
No, I have never in my 56 years of watching the sky, seen anything like yesterday!!! I've seen the moon, my grandmother use to tell me what that meant. Big ring, bad weather, small ring, fair weather. Don't even pull that on me, I saw them spraying!!! I have also seen the rings around the sun, very rare, but seen them, but not like this. So don't even insult my intelligence please. Wish I could find the dude that took the pic yesterday. Seems it disappeared from this other website that was posted.

You saw contrails being made. Then you saw a solar halo. These things are related because they require similar atmospheric conditions.

It only happens a few days of the year, and does not always last for very long. A particularly dramatic halo is very rare, so that's probably what you saw.

Unusual weather, by its nature, does not happen very often. So when you see it, it seems odd. But you are always, through your entire life, going to see unusual weather of one form or another.

Consider that day, a few years ago, when it rained so incredibly hard, like nothing you've seen before, that it seemed like a hurricane had visited Oregon? It was just unusual weather. Same thing with overly dramatic solar halos.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

It only happens a few days of the year, and does not always last for very long

Wrong.

It happens when "they" want to do it.

A few days out of the year?? Did you just pull this number out of your as*....

And this is all coming from the supposed owner of contrailscience ......

You chemtrail debunkers can't seem to agree on anything..... just as you accuse us of doing the same..

Ironic isn't it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Uncinus

It only happens a few days of the year, and does not always last for very long

Wrong.

"a few" is not a number.

I'm talking about solar halos. I think "a few" is quite reasonable there. I've only seen a few this year so far (back in the early part of the year), how many have you seen?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

How do you mean supposed? I am the owner of contrailscience.com.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Wrong.

Umm, I believe in the possibility of chemtrails but even I have to ask if you have any proof of that or just an opinion backed by other opinions with no evidence?

And who's "they"? The USA, UK, France, Russia? "They" is very vague.

Contrail Science is a great site and if you actualy took a unbiased look at it you might learn something.
edit on 28-6-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

That's what you're telling me. I don't know what you lie about....you are clearly capable of it.

Also...assuming I don't see every single sundog ..... I have seen somewhere around 10 this year and it's only June.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Sorry I should have clarified.... "They" ...the people who spray the Chemtrails is what I was referring too.

took a unbiased look at it you might learn something.

Umm I have looked at that site plenty..... and the only thing that is biased is the site itself....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
She is from Poland, and the chemtrails are really getting bad over there. This needs to stop if humanity wants to live. I am a chemtrail believer. I've seen them, I know how it mucks up our skies, I've watched normal contrails all my life, these are NOT normal contrails.

The problem with chemtrails as promoted by the "they are out to get us" brigade is that amongst the thosands of people working in this conspiracy - pilots, ground crew, aircraft mechanics, chemical companies et al, there has never been a single credible person coming forward.

What airports are feeding the planes which are poisoning our skies?

Chemtrails exist only in the mind of people who are happy to roll with ideas which have no evidence.

Oh, and a rant on YouTube is not evidence.

Regards

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

That's what you're telling me. I don't know what you lie about....you are clearly capable of it.

As is everyone. But I don't lie - I think it's counterproductive.

To verify I own contrailscience, I've changed the "about" page to add "hello dplum517", temporarily.

contrailscience.com...

Also...assuming I don't see every single sundog ..... I have seen somewhere around 10 this year and it's only June.

Well I've only seen a few solar halos. How many actual full halos have you seen?

How many did you see the previous year?

Would it be fair to say you've been paying more attention to them this year?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Well.... gj for going out of your way to show you have admin rights to that server.

As you have said before ...this is your "hobby" ...ok sure ..I'll leave it at that for now.

Sure... I may pay more attention now than I did 5 or so years ago.

Sooo ... where have all the chemtrails gone unicus? I haven't seen a bad day in a while?....

And to the above poster who thinks pilots and mechanics would come forward.... please tell me why??

And even if they did ...as one or two have...they are immediately attacked and discredited making it all pointless.

I can tell you right now I wouldn't come forward if I was apart of a huge weather modification program in which I signed an agreement to stay silent due to the sensative nature of what they are trying to do..

I'm sure those people gladly take their paychecks home to live there life and support their families.

edit on 28-6-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Sooo ... where have all the chemtrails gone unicus? I haven't seen a bad day in a while?....

It's the weather.

Contrail formation depends on the weather. Sometimes the conditions are not right for contrails to form.

You know how sometimes it's sunny for a few weeks, sometimes it rains for a few weeks?

Same thing.

For those of you in the US, here's a contrail forecast:

www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

Looks like the Pacific Northwest might see a few today.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Hmm well the Chemtrail days would seem to contradict that logic.

Meaning I've seen them happen in any kind of weather.

But of course you will come back and say ..."well the weather in the atmosphere is completely different"

Ok...ya it is....but are you also going to say that the seasons have no effect on that? and that it's the same temp and humidity all year round?

I also have to say your answers in the other ATS thread "Where have all the planes gone" were kind of weak...

Yes....where have all the planes gone? I haven't seen the same amount that I see on Chemtrail days .... well since the last Chemtrail day...

And yes I can see planes just fine with NO trail ..... so don't try and say I wouldn't be able to see them..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

How do you mean supposed? I am the owner of contrailscience.com.

Well there ya go, glad we now know why you troll these threads.

Please go pedal your disinfo somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Hmm well the Chemtrail days would seem to contradict that logic.

Meaning I've seen them happen in any kind of weather.

The weather on the ground has very little to do with the conditions 30,000+ feet above you.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Didn't read through the posts did you......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join