It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Tim McVeigh is still alive?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Do you think that this could be true?

This is the first time, I've even heard or read about this, and no one on here posted that MCVEIGH had the possibility slightest chance of being alive on a thread.

I did a search nothing came up.

McVeigh
www.goodnewsaboutgod.net...[/ur l]

Quote:
Lorraine Day, M.D.

3. Before Tim McVeigh’s scheduled execution, the state announced that none of his organs would be donated after his execution. This very strange. A state OWNS the body of an executed prisoner, and can receive $200,000 or more for the body parts of a young healthy specimen like McVeigh.

4. Before his execution, the state announced that Tim McVeigh’s medical records would be sealed for 25 years. The question is, Why?

5. Tim McVeigh’s lawyers petitioned a judge to rule that no autopsy would be done on his body after his execution, a highly unusual request.

6. The IV that was supposed to deliver the lethal injection dose to Tim McVeigh was placed, of all places, in his leg! I knew right then that they were NOT going to execute him. This was a fake execution, to pacify the families of the victims involved in the bombing disaster.

The public doesn’t understand what every surgeon and anesthesiologist knows very well. There is no large vein close enough to the skin surface in the leg to place a large enough needle or catheter to deliver the proper dose that would reach the vital organs fast enough to kill a person cleanly. It would be a mess.

Learn something new everyday...

Background for Chandra (which you probably already know, but for those who don't)

[url=http://nstarzone.com/LEVY.html]http://nstarzone.com/LEVY.html

It was reported that Chandra noted some twelve or more visits to McVeigh by Dr. Louis Jolyon West, the UCLA mind control expert for the CIA who pronounced Jack Ruby insane after he suggested a conspiracy in the JFK assassination. He also was the government psychiatrist who handled Sirhan Sirhan while he awaited trial. Jolly West was infamous for his early use of '___' on unsuspecting victims. He was the head of the CIA's mind-control program known as MKULTRA, and was a pioneer of electronic brain experimentation. Chandra's disappearance was conveniently just two weeks before McVeigh's scheduled execution. Due to the discovery of documents that had not been given to McVeigh's defense team, his execution was rescheduled and carried out on June 11, 2001. Rumors ran strong with speculation about the date of Chandra's disappearance and McVeigh's two execution dates. The information that Chandra Levy possessed would have been far more damaging to the government, and their desire to eliminate the potential loose cannon, McVeigh.

Disclaimer:
Do not take it as the gospel, for I do not believe in god. I posted this, strictly for information purposes only. If you are not interested, do not view or go the websites please. But, coming from a MD, I tend to believe her. Especially, about the leg? As for Chandra, I can see it.

Lengthy if you have time to READ through it.

Now, we will go to thoughts.
Thanks.

edit on 27-6-2011 by Manhater because: links wont come out right.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My best friend from high school actually worked at the Terra Houte federal prison. He got the job about a month after he separated from the usmc. The first execution he took part in was for Mcveigh. He walked him down the hall for the last time. And then he was nearby when they wheeled the corpse out.

No he didnt check for a pulse afterwards.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

This is the first time, I've even heard or read about this, and no one on here posted that MCVEIGH had the possibility slightest chance of being alive on a thread.

McVeigh
[url=http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.net/studies/current_news/mcviegh_alive.htm]http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.net/studies/current_news/mcviegh_alive.htm[/ur l]

6. The IV that was supposed to deliver the lethal injection dose to Tim McVeigh was placed, of all places, in his leg! I knew right then that they were NOT going to execute him. This was a fake execution, to pacify the families of the victims involved in the bombing disaster.

The public doesn’t understand what every surgeon and anesthesiologist knows very well. There is no large vein close enough to the skin surface in the leg to place a large enough needle or catheter to deliver the proper dose that would reach the vital organs fast enough to kill a person cleanly. It would be a mess.

Maybe you should take an anatomy course. The saphenous leg veins or the veins in the dorsum of the foot are routinely used to start an IV, even to deliver large boluses of fluid, in cases where an antecubital (arm) vein is inaccessible. For me, that killed the entire theory.

Sorry.

ETA: Timothy McVeigh is (was) the scum of the Earth. I hope he's standing right next to Hitler getting his daily pineapple.

edit on 6/27/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You know a time traveler mentioned there will be a second american civil war in the future. If so then I'm sure McVeigh might be involved somehow. (If alive only with a new face and identity)
edit on 27-6-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A witness said after the execution that she still saw him breathing??

7. One of the witnesses at Tim McVeigh’s supposed execution was Susan Carlson, a reporter for WLS-AM Radio in Chicago. She stated on the air that McVeigh “ appeared to be still breathing or what appeared to be shallow breathing, even after being pronounced dead, and his eyes remained open.”
There were ten media people present and no one contradicted her. But the mass media in Chicago, including apparently her own radio station, immediately suppressed her story.

wonder what happened to her? If she did see it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
How funny! Periodically I like to pose outrageous topics to a friend who is FAR less conspiratorial than I. I thought of raising this question yesterday, but chose another.

I have never heard this theory proposed, but always toyed with the idea...
What IF the bombing was an inside job and his confession was to fast track the faked execution and adoption of a new identity.
I have nothing concrete to add, but like the way you think!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Maybe you should take an anatomy course. The saphenous leg veins or the veins in the dorsum of the foot are routinely used to start an IV, even to deliver large boluses of fluid, in cases where an antecubital (arm) vein is inaccessible. For me, that killed the entire theory.

S

QUOTE:
Lorraine Day, M.D. Wrote the article,
can't you READ?? I'm sure she took an anatomy course. DUH..

Why post if you people are not going to bother reading the articles?? Then, I can see you bashing my threads.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
can we really call victims of mind control evil?...or are they just victims ?

I believe he was a MK Ultra victim, whether they let him die for real..I have no idea..but it stands to reason that they may have wanted to keep him around for further use.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
You know a time traveler mentioned there will be a second american civil war in the future. If so then I'm sure McVeigh might be involved somehow. (If alive only with a new face and identity)
edit on 27-6-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the exact same thing.
Just refresh my mind what the hell are you on about ?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

McVeigh
www.goodnewsaboutgod.net...[/ur l]

Quote:
Lorraine Day, M.D.

3. Before Tim McVeigh’s scheduled execution, the state announced that none of his organs would be donated after his execution. This very strange. A state OWNS the body of an executed prisoner, and can receive $200,000 or more for the body parts of a young healthy specimen like McVeigh.

4. Before his execution, the state announced that Tim McVeigh’s medical records would be sealed for 25 years. The question is, Why?

5. Tim McVeigh’s lawyers petitioned a judge to rule that no autopsy would be done on his body after his execution, a highly unusual request.

Background for Chandra (which you probably already know, but for those who don't)

[url=http://nstarzone.com/LEVY.html]http://nstarzone.com/LEVY.html

It was reported that Chandra noted some twelve or more visits to McVeigh by Dr. Louis Jolyon West, the UCLA mind control expert for the CIA who pronounced Jack Ruby insane after he suggested a conspiracy in the JFK assassination. He also was the government psychiatrist who handled Sirhan Sirhan while he awaited trial. Jolly West was infamous for his early use of '___' on unsuspecting victims. He was the head of the CIA's mind-control program known as MKULTRA, and was a pioneer of electronic brain experimentation. Chandra's disappearance was conveniently just two weeks before McVeigh's scheduled execution. Due to the discovery of documents that had not been given to McVeigh's defense team, his execution was rescheduled and carried out on June 11, 2001. Rumors ran strong with speculation about the date of Chandra's disappearance and McVeigh's two execution dates. The information that Chandra Levy possessed would have been far more damaging to the government, and their desire to eliminate the potential loose cannon, McVeigh.

Disclaimer:
Do not take it as the gospel, for I do not believe in god. I posted this, strictly for information purposes only. If you are not interested, do not view or go the websites please. But, coming from a MD, I tend to believe her. Especially, about the leg? As for Chandra, I can see it.

Lengthy if you have time to READ through it.

Now, we will go to thoughts.
Thanks.

edit on 27-6-2011 by Manhater because: links wont come out right.

He's deader than yesterday's fish.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Probably initiate a civil war here no doubt look at our current geopolitics. People are becoming increasingly more and more divided.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Of course he is dead, they picked him for his mission. He carried it out, and they cleaned up the mess.

It was a blatant plot to demonize militias, and it worked perfectly. Did you think they would ever allow him to live? Of course they killed him when they were done with him.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
wow, I swear, some of you just don't read. Do you?

Chandra was in a perfect position to have access to highly classified data about McVeigh, that linked him to U.S. intelligence operations involving CIA sponsored terrorism, both here and abroad. Chandra would easily be able to obtain this information pertaining to McVeigh, and more importantly, related inside information to the impending 9-11 attacks. Information such as the 1993 WTC bombing materials having been purchased with the credit card of a US Muslim and an FBI provocateur named Melvin Lattimore. Melvin Lattimore was seen by 4 witnesses in McVeigh’s car at the OKC Travelers Aid office adjacent to the Murrah federal building just ONE DAY before the OKC bombing. Six FBI agents spent 9 months browbeating the 4 witnesses, trying to make them change their story about seeing Lattimore at the Travelers Aid. Lattimore was the roommate of the 20th 9/11 hijacker Zacarias Moussaoui while he attended the Airman flight school in Norman Oklahoma in 2000 and 2001. Lattimore was also the roomate of 9/11 hijackers Al Hazmi and Al Shehhi in Norman Oklahoma. At McVeigh's trial his sister read a letter from him to the grand jury in which he told her he was going into the Special Forces Covert Tactical Unit.

Chandra's website.
nstarzone.com...

edit on 27-6-2011 by Manhater because: Why am I not surprised....

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

S

QUOTE:
Lorraine Day, M.D. Wrote the article,
can't you READ?? I'm sure she took an anatomy course. DUH..

Why post if you people are not going to bother reading the articles?? Then, I can see you bashing my threads.

I can read quite well thank you. I can even go to college and study A&P. I don't know who this "doctor" is, but if she maintains that there are no veins in the legs where a large bore IV can be inserted then she must have gotten her degree from a Nigerian internet medical school.

Have a graphic to see for yourself.

P.S. No need to be rude.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Dr. Lorraine Day's Background

www.drday.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Do you think Tim McVeigh is still alive?

No

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
well this is news to me, what would be the point of keeping him alive though. Please explain.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Tim McVeigh is dead and good riddance to him. I am not sure of this but I am pretty sure depending on the chemicals used in the execution that men and women who go through lethal injection their organs are pretty much capote but don't quote me on that. Yup I was right, now to note this site is a bit biased but here you go: www.gavelife.org...
edit on 6/27/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Assume for the sake of this insane line of reasoning that McVeigh was just playing the role of a violent bomber, perhaps he was playing the role of a racist as well? Where would someone like that hide after the event?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Dr. Lorraine Day's Background

www.drday.com...

Well see there? Thank you so much for pointing me to that site.

ANYONE who would charge $29.95 for a homeopathic "cure" for cancer is herself a cancer.

So she's a fraud and a snake-oil salesman, as well as an idiot.

ETA: Just a quick Google confirmed my suspicions:

In 2004, she began marketing her "Cancer Doesn't Scare Me Anymore" videotape with an infomercial which was declared to be "misleading" by the National Advertising Division of the Council of Better Business Bureaus in December 2004

And OH, so much more about this huckster can be found on the Wiki page on her: en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join