It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Do you think Tim McVeigh is still alive?

page: 2
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Do you think that this could be true?


Sure they probably have him at that CIA resort with Noriega and Bin Laden


Never know when you might need to drag up an old terrorist again





posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
TPTB have no respect for life. ZERO. Go watch the Ruby Ridge and Waco documentaries and get a clue.

McVeigh served their purposes and then was disposed of. Why would they care to keep him alive? The only people they care about are the rich at the top. Everyone else is an animal to them, something to be used and slaughtered when needed.

As for those of you who demonize McVeigh -- I dunno whether he was a govt. operative, or just a nutcase. Regardless, he was used by the government, and the government really destroyed the Murrah building. No truck of ANFO could do that, and it's proven. Again, get a clue.



posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp




In 2004, she began marketing her "Cancer Doesn't Scare Me Anymore" videotape with an infomercial which was declared to be "misleading" by the National Advertising Division of the Council of Better Business Bureaus in December 2004


And OH, so much more about this huckster can be found on the Wiki page on her: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6/27/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)


Well, she has a MD license and you probably don't. So, bring in your MD and let him or her discredit her. You have no credentials to even say she is possibly wrong. She has worked in the trauma field, have you? Unless, you're an MD then I can see you being biased against her.

For now, I'm being opened to the idea and possibility that maybe it could be true and maybe it could be false. I'm staying neutral in the situation. But, I do find it a bit odd that Lattimer was with McVeigh and the supposed Hijackers.


edit on 27-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok...lets say all of this is true...who really wanted him to be kept alive...for what reason?



posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


Thanks for the info. McVeigh was a patsy just like Oswald, Hitler, Saddam and Osama. Most likely he is having drinks with Saddam and Osama.



posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
Tim McVeigh is dead and good riddance to him. I am not sure of this but I am pretty sure depending on the chemicals used in the execution that men and women who go through lethal injection their organs are pretty much capote but don't quote me on that. Yup I was right, now to note this site is a bit biased but here you go: www.gavelife.org...
edit on 6/27/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)


I'm looking for the Indiana Law at the moment. Let you know what I find. Thanks.



posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by Manhater
Originally posted by OldCorp



Well, she has a MD license and you probably don't.


Orly Taitz has a law degree - would you hire her?



posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by OldCorp




In 2004, she began marketing her "Cancer Doesn't Scare Me Anymore" videotape with an infomercial which was declared to be "misleading" by the National Advertising Division of the Council of Better Business Bureaus in December 2004


And OH, so much more about this huckster can be found on the Wiki page on her: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6/27/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)


Well, she has a MD license and you probably don't. So, bring in your MD and let him or her discredit her. You have no credentials to even say she is possibly wrong. She has worked in the trauma field, have you? Unless, you're an MD then I can see you being biased against her.

For now, I'm being opened to the idea and possibility that maybe it could be true and maybe it could be false. I'm staying neutral in the situation. But, I do find it a bit odd that Lattimer was with McVeigh and the supposed Hijackers.


edit on 27-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)


While she may have an MD she hasn't actually practiced medicine since 1989.

During the mid-1980s, she received considerable media attention related to the risk of acquiring AIDS through exposure to the blood of AIDS patients during trauma surgery. Her book AIDS: What the Government Isn't Telling You, states that in 1989 she resigned from her jobs because she thought the risk of getting AIDS was too high
www.quackwatch.org...

You don't have to be a trauma surgeon to understand that IV's are given in the leg rather routinely. Any EMT, army medic, corpsman etc... can tell you that in an accident or other trauma scenario where the arms are amputated or severely damaged you have several options for placing an IV in the lower extremities. That's just the tip of the iceberg of false or outlandish claims made by this woman.
I don't have an MD but I do have this letter from the FDA to Dr. Day that does the job just as nicely.If she was this top notch trauma surgeon, I find it very difficult to believe she didn't know what she was marketing was not up to muster. www.casewatch.org...



posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well, I just also found that Organ donation is illegal in all state for death row inmates.

bioethics.iu.edu...



State Legislation

All states prohibit organ procurement from death row prisoners and do not allow these prisoners to donate organs after death. Despite the attempts from various states below, no legislation has been passed allowing condemned prisoners to donate their organs.


Question is now:
Dr.Day may be less credible now, then before. on 2 things off her 7 list.

what about the news reporter and the 10 news reporters that saw the same thing?

Or,

why hide his medical records for 25 years? When he's already dead supposedly? Heck, they got Anna Nicole's faster than that.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So I haven't gone through and read all the other posts but I don't need too as I am in the know on this subject.

I'm not revealing my identity but I will tell you this, I have met his sister. She was my English teacher in 7th grade, we got along great, in fact I typically sat with her at lunch as her class was the one. I was in her class immediately before lunch. Haha, yes you can brand me as a teachers pet with her. Ill tell you she was also probably one of the most influential teachers I ever had.

Well to the pertinent information, "coincidentally" mcveigh was executed during my 7th grade year so she left for two weeks to go to it and when she returned I could since her disappointment in her brother as well as the acceptance of the inevitable loss she had just endured. I cannot go into details as at the time she was being protected from people who may have wanted to hurt her and her family and may still. Omitting her first name, we called her Ms. hill which was her mothers maiden name. It was recommended to her and her mother to revert back to the maiden name for safety reasons. Anyway, after her return from the execution her attitude altered a bit and (thinking back) I have no reason to believe that she thought he was still alive. Personally, based on demeanor differences, I believe she KNEW he was dead.

You may think I'm a liar if you please but I will not be revealing my middle school just in case she is still being looked for by those that may seek to harm her or her family.

On a side note, thank you Ms. Hill for inspiring me to make the best of myself. I loved your class as well as my science teachers class (which was right across the hall). Mr. Piggot and Ms. Hill encouraged greatness from me and altered the way I thought about education permanently. Haha, we got to listen to pink Floyd in Mr piggots class and Ms. Hill would always come across the hall and make us turn it down. Thanks to Ms. Hill I began to readmuch more and thanks to Mr. Piggot I have a bachelors of science degree In botany, woot.
edit on 28-6-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Someone like Mc Veigh that received that much media attention would be put in Quarantine away from everybody even their family.

I have no idea about details but:

The FBI was concerned about loose guns in the wrong hands so
We watched the Waco fiasco thanks to the cameras they had put in place before the massacre.
The victims were stubborn militia types with their innocent children.
Mc Veigh was reported to feel the Waco raid was wrong so
We watched the Murrah building fiasco thanks to the cameras they put in place before the implosion.
The victims were stubborn government types with innocent children.

To me this was an elaborate RFC.

Is the FBI still alive?



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If he did survive I am sure he was downed in a chopper on some mission.

Remember the Jessica Lynch story hoax? The story of the rescue of an army girl who was being treated in an Iraqi hospital? Well it has been proven to be a hoax, a propaganda video, made for tv. well Pfc. Lynch's rescuers and colleagues have met an early demise.

Petty Officer First Class David M. Tapper died of wounds received in Afghanistan. He took part in the rescue.

Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung was killed in a drive-by shooting. He was also part of the rescue team.

Spc Josh Daniel Speer died when his car crashed into some trees for no apparent reason. He was part of the rescue team.
Kyle Edward Williams, who worked in the same company as Lynch, died of "suicide".


"A Tucson man was shot to death outside a West Side hotel Wednesday after breaking into a vehicle and being confronted by its owner, an Army soldier, who shot him in the back and fled, police said Friday.

The soldier, Spc. Kyle Edward Williams, 21, was found dead outside San Diego on Thursday and officials believe he committed suicide with one of the seven firearms he had been carrying with him.

He left no note to explain the suicide or why he fired six shots at Noah P. Gamez, also 21, after spotting the man stealing an ice chest from his Jeep.

Williams spent seven months in the Middle East as part of the 507th Maintenance Company, the same unit as Pfc. Jessica Lynch, Army officials said.

He didn't have any disciplinary or mental health problems before he left Fort Bliss, Texas, at the end of September for 20 days of leave before moving to a new military job, the officials said."


So you know how it works now.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


So why did they bomb the babies in that building-WHO IS RESPONSIBLE??



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
too many lies here THAT NEED TRUTH SMH if he is alive



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Manhater
 


So why did they bomb the babies in that building-WHO IS RESPONSIBLE??


To pull on your heart strings. Make you mad, demand death. Mcveighs accomplice was claimed to be and Iraqi. See where this was going? Lets get those Iraqis.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
If he did survive I am sure he was downed in a chopper on some mission.

Remember the Jessica Lynch story hoax? The story of the rescue of an army girl who was being treated in an Iraqi hospital? Well it has been proven to be a hoax, a propaganda video, made for tv. well Pfc. Lynch's rescuers and colleagues have met an early demise.

Petty Officer First Class David M. Tapper died of wounds received in Afghanistan. He took part in the rescue.

Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung was killed in a drive-by shooting. He was also part of the rescue team.

Spc Josh Daniel Speer died when his car crashed into some trees for no apparent reason. He was part of the rescue team.
Kyle Edward Williams, who worked in the same company as Lynch, died of "suicide".


"A Tucson man was shot to death outside a West Side hotel Wednesday after breaking into a vehicle and being confronted by its owner, an Army soldier, who shot him in the back and fled, police said Friday.

The soldier, Spc. Kyle Edward Williams, 21, was found dead outside San Diego on Thursday and officials believe he committed suicide with one of the seven firearms he had been carrying with him.

He left no note to explain the suicide or why he fired six shots at Noah P. Gamez, also 21, after spotting the man stealing an ice chest from his Jeep.

Williams spent seven months in the Middle East as part of the 507th Maintenance Company, the same unit as Pfc. Jessica Lynch, Army officials said.

He didn't have any disciplinary or mental health problems before he left Fort Bliss, Texas, at the end of September for 20 days of leave before moving to a new military job, the officials said."


So you know how it works now.


Oh, wow, didn't even know that was a Hoax, but I did find it odd how she was the only one to survive out of the whole team. And the rescuers dropping like flies, interesting. Didn't know that, thank you.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

To pull on your heart strings. Make you mad, demand death. Mcveighs accomplice was claimed to be and Iraqi. See where this was going? Lets get those Iraqis.




SMH


I hope this wasnt an attempt back then to get over "there" AND THE BABIES IN THE DAY CARE LIVES AS WELL AS OTHERS????? ---SICK---



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I have never looked into this before, but I am going to try and find out more about this topic as I think the families of the people killed have a right to know what really happened to Mcvey



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder



Did you see the full length of the video of her rescue? I do think that is real along with her pain. And like she stated to the committee and to the news reporter, she's even confused as to why the government and the media would exaggerate her rescue the way they did. She wants answers as well, especially a 2 hour gap where she said she can't remember anything because she was out of it. That's also on Youtube. But, she does sound sincere in what she says.




edit on 1-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
www.apfn.org...

Another great website for information on Timothy McVeigh, government patsy.

There is a downloadable link to the lady witness who claimed he was still breathing. She clarifies the statement in a letter to the webpage owner.


please remove my soundbite from your website immediately.
there should no confusion over whether mcveigh was dead. he was. i saw him.
my comment about him "appearing to still be breathing" was misunderstood.
my point was that his death was anti-climatic. it was hard to tell his exact
moment of passing.
i regret not making that point clearer. you're using my words to
deliberately mislead people and i want any reference to me to be removed
from this webpage.

susan carlson


It is possible he is still alive, and was only injected with an agent that would make him appear dead,



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join