It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your opinions...TPTB...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hello Fellow Friends,

I am presently accumulating data and info on the Infamous TPTB - The Powers That Be - for a new thread.

I would need your opinions on the matter.

* Do they really exist?

* Who do you think they are?

* Who's at the top of the ladder?

* How do they control the international business, the media, and you?

* What is their current agenda?

I would really appreciate your take on this - pro or con - as it is such a mysterious topic...

Off to work but will be back later to discuss.

Please, share what you know (or don't) and don't be shy to ask questions as some members here (I am sure) have interesting info on the subject...if they are willing to share...

Catch you later...

Discussion open.

edit to add: Mods, this might not be on the right board, not sure, so move as you please. Thanks.
edit on 27-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: note to Mods...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I wish I had some exact answers for you....but I don't. I have been wondering the same things myself. I hope and yes even pray that some knowledgeable and more learned members will answer your questions in a way we can all understand.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If they don’t then the sheep are running operations. Common sense!
What drives everything on this planet? There’s your answer….MONEY thus Bankers and Corp owners
No one person. Would not work! Not everybody sheep and some have same money and power. So it must be a club!!!
Reply to Q2
Power and more power. Human nature, greed and ego the driver

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
info here also:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

general structures....

true for today.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
George Soros is an agent of TPTB with Rothschild connections.

he funds many NGO's that infiltrate and exploit economies worldwide.

OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Rothschilds control the central banks worldwide.

bushstole04.com...

www.rothschild.com...

www.rothschildarchive.org.../textguide/articles/loans

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Anyone, or any organization that has influence on the masses can be a PTB.
It starts right at local govenment.
Sayyyy.... the Mayors brother-in-law owns the local garbage collection business. They're having a BBQ and the brotherinlaw tells the Mayor He's jacking home pickup collection prices to pay for the house they're having the BBQ at.
Mayor says OK, we'll push the prices up based on the cost of fuel..but.now that your seperating glass,plasic and cardboard into recycling,your already making a killing in the secondary market now. Brother in In Law says. "Whats your Point?"

The masses have no say so on decisions made behind closed doors.(Or out in front for that matter,but theres an ulterior motive)

Bump it up a notch for Lobbiests, And new laws.

Bump it up a notch for Military deals, and sales of arms.

We are told what is BEST for us,from the TPTB, regardless of the motives.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My humble opinion is that there's probably no single entity deserving that name. Rather than a single monolithic conspiracy, there's a large number of groups with their own agendas, competing against one another for power on a national and international level. I don't think any single group will ever exert total control, although institutions such as financial institutions, governmental agencies and media outlets could, in the short or long term, come under the control of one such group. In short, I think the world of conspiracies is a lot more chaotic and incoherent than people such as Alex Jones claim. So on the top of the ladder, there's no one. And there is no unified agenda being carried out. This is the Multi-conspiracy view, which I don't see discussed very much on ATS, although I will start a thread about it when I'm able to. Anyways, that's my opinion on the matter.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
-Do they really exist? // not a bunch of vampires under a 20W bulb. Several sides, dozens of corporations.

-Who do you think they are? // who do THEY think they are
? no, really, probably the Bilderberg list sheds some light.

-Who's at the top of the ladder? // there's probably a vacant up there yet and they're fighting for it.

-How do they control the international business, the media, and you? // ---------- money!!!!! ------------

-What is their current agenda? // a world of absolute individual freedom, dependant on a few world-wide corporations.

I wish we were already there so we could save the ordeal.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Before I answer your questions, I'd like to say that it doesn't matter who is at the top of the pyramid, because the pyramid is a joke/scam, YOU are at the top of the pyramid, YOU are all that matters (not "them").

* Do they really exist?
Yes, more so than aliens and Greek gods.

The heads of state, heads of government agencies, the "heads" of power.

There is no top, they occasionally battle with each other, but they mostly join together to leech off the people. The top is the "devil" those who claim to be good but really do evil. Some people say it is the Rothschilds, others say it is simply the U.S./Israel.

Propaganda and fear mongering like "babies thrown out of incubators" or "Gaddaffi raping civilians" or "Iran is trying to nuke us". They also demonize the truth by calling it a "conspiracy theory."

Control and brainwashing the public so people do not trust in the individual or the truth, only in official doctrine.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by SonoftheSun

* Do they really exist?

I believe they do, although I think we give them way too much credit. They are only as powerful as we the people allow them to be, and they get their power from our fear.

I think TPTB may be different for everyone, with some similarities. I think TPTB are made up of various national governments, the Vatican, Oil Companies, Media bosses, labor union bosses, international organizations like the UN and NATO, and most importantly, international banks and international banking cartels like the Fed, IMF and World Bank, and I'll throw the WTO in there for good measure.

The international banking cartels are at the top of the ladder, because money makes the world go round.

They control international business through intimidation and coercion. They control the media through propaganda and keeping those reporting said propaganda ignorant, or promising those that report the propaganda a seat at the table. They control the people by keeping them ignorant of the truth through the art of distraction. They also use fear tactics as a major tool for controlling people. A PERSON is smart... but PEOPLE are ignorant and irrational, and are easily led. They also control people by organizing the organized, and this is where Union Bosses come into play.

Their current agenda is world domination. It is to control all aspects of humanity and the resources that humans need to survive and thrive.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hello Caladonea,

Complex it is. I am starting to get an overall idea of TPTB but it's complicated.

Thanks for dropping by.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

Power and Money. History of the world !

Common feature.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Hello Xuenchen,

Thanks for the multiple links. I'll have a lot of reading to do !!

Great contribution !

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Local governments up to the federal take advantage for their own cupidity and greed, most of the time. Yet they are puppets to a much higher source. Which is the one that I'm aiming for.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I personally think they are a strawman for every ill that has happened for the last few centuries.
Illuminatti
TPTB
Bloodenborgs
Whomever. . . .

We are under the control of several world leaders that are arrogant, narcisistic, ego-driven, but don't have an ounce of brains between ALL of them.

Poor management, sloppy decision making, ignorance. . . . that is your true enemy.

Not some amorphous "TPTB".

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantiaNegant

And a very good opinion !!

I agree with just about everything you say. Great avatar ! Chris Carter added to the overall TPTB conspiracy with that character !

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Great reply Filosophia !

Instigating fear is indeed an excellent step of control. The "for your own good" propaganda is very powerful. The pharmaceutical industries are marvelous teachers of the concept. Scare you, then medicate the heck out of you. Not for your own good but for their own power and greed.

The best slave is the one that thinks that he isn't. The one that's almost saying "Thank you, thank you for my golden chains..."...the one that is so brainwashed in his comfort that he totally ignores the overall picture.

Many many truths in your reply.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I think TPTB may be different for everyone, with some similarities. I think TPTB are made up of various national governments, the Vatican, Oil Companies, Media bosses, labor union bosses, international organizations like the UN and NATO, and most importantly, international banks and international banking cartels like the Fed, IMF and World Bank, and I'll throw the WTO in there for good measure.

The Vatican...often forgotten that one. Remember the old saying "Don't talk about politics and religion with the guests" as it would inflame conversations? Excellent propaganda. Simply meant "Don't ask questions."...

Questioning is always bad. Being busy is always good. The perfect enslaving scenario !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join