It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your opinions...TPTB...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

According to these famous figures, yes the illuminati-esque elite exist.

I, as nearly all laymen, do not have the complete picture or understanding of who 'they' really are. For all we know, the top guy could be game show host Bob Barker!

According to what is most openly obvious, the House of Rothschild, the House of Windsor, and the Vatican. Assuming a step lower would be members of organizations such as the Trilateral Commission, Chatham House, Council on Foreign Relations, JASON Society.... too much compartmentalized power to name, just follow the war financiers and the money. Knights of Malta, MI5, CIA, Mossad, and the likes do the dirty work.

How do they control international business, the media, and you? Because they own everything! Less than a dozen companies own all the media. The Rothschilds own the Central Banks, along with Associated Press and Reuters; the bulk of ALL news comes from them. Yes, seriously. They own even you via your straw man.

Why are they doing what they are? I believe not one of us knows for certain. I can only assume:

1. They believe they are helping the planet and our species. Depopulation and eugenics to improve the overall vitality of the human race, our genes, our evolution, and world peace. Order out of chaos. A New Age out of the ashes of the old.

2. They want full and open tyrannical rule over the entire earth.

3. We have not shown that we are worthy or capable to rule ourselves with fairness and love.

This post is only my personal opinion. Hope it helps.

edit on 6/28/11 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by niceguybob

Local governments up to the federal take advantage for their own cupidity and greed, most of the time. Yet they are puppets to a much higher source. Which is the one that I'm aiming for.

Thanks for your reply.

I was using that as an example. SOME of the PTB are in cahoots whether in public or private sector,some are combined.
Bilderburg people, Bohemia Club people,Opec,etc. Who knows. Tell us when you find out please.

I personally new an individual that paid a LARGE amount of money to keep his name off of the Forbes Wealthiest Americans lists. He wanted to stay off the radar. He did.
His wife's bedroom closet was SO big,she had a full size commercial electric drycleaning rack to keep her clothes.

I know someone who was at the house one time, who sat at a baby grand piano with BOB HOPE and sang "Thanks for the memories" with him.

Bob Hope and Bing Crosby split up the San Fernado Valley and cookie cut it into parcels.
You think they made any dough?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Bumping this.

It's been six months since I posted this opinions thread and I'm still working on it...

I am starting to find some answers. But would like more opinions, please.

* Do they really exist?

Oh yes. They do.

* Who do you think they are?

Very very complex but I'm starting to have a general idea.

* Who's at the top of the ladder?

There is a top.

* How do they control the international business, the media, and you?

Also very complicated but there seems to be a pattern.

* What is their current agenda?

This one's the hardest. But working on it.

I would appreciate more info from members who might have parts of this gigantic puzzle or complements to those answers.

On this thread or U2U if wanting to stay anonymous.

Thanks.

<< 1   >>

join