It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush announces Goss to head CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I wasn't sure where this topic should go so I apologize.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush on Tuesday announced his choice to lead the CIA as U.S. Rep. Porter Goss, an eight-term Republican congressman who butted heads with former CIA Director George Tenet over the agency's intelligence gathering.
www.cnn.com...

Why doesn't it surprised me that Bush selects a republican to head the CIA?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
He's the last person we need!

I still would like to know what he, Graham and the Pakistani (ISI) general were discussing (in D.C.) the morning of 9-11. Funny, that general had $10,000 wired to Mohammad Atta a few weeks before that awful day.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Goss will get pushed through because "We need leadership in this time of terrorism"

I guarantee it....

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
He's the last person we need!

I still would like to know what he, Graham and the Pakistani (ISI) general were discussing (in D.C.) the morning of 9-11. Funny, that general had $10,000 wired to Mohammad Atta a few weeks before that awful day.

That sounds interesting...can you provide any links to further info? Especially more about this guy Goss.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hmm...spy for 11 years, field officer, and currently a congressman...man that reeks...hate it when spies go into politics...

Got any more info on the general wire transfer bit? That sounds intriguing... Never really delved into the 911 conspiracy too much, as it just didn't make sense that fat cats would sabatage their own economy. Lately though, more and more things are starting to stink....such as the Saudi flight while the other planes were grounded, etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You know what really scares me, is that Bush has direct links to this guy. Thats the last thing we need is more of his cronies pushing us towards a police state.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
www.namebase.org...

connection to Bristol Myers Squibb ?

also

ACHTUNG777
CIA Shill Porter Goss: HR3179 Expands Patriot II
Wed Jun 23, 2004 17:46

CIA Shill Porter Goss: HR3179 Expands Patriot II
by CONSPIRACY PLANET

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

In his column, "The M3 Money Supply Story: A New Twist, Rep. Porter Goss (R-FL) and Patriot II Skullduggery," political analyst Al Martin details the sordid history of former CIA operative Porter Goss, who is on the short list to become the director of the CIA.

Goss (R-CIA) is the sponsor of HR-3179, the Anti-Terrorism Intelligence Tools Improvement Act of 2003, previously known as Patriot II and the expansion of the USA Patriot (sic) Act, which would allow not only secret grand juries, but secret arrest of US citizens.

"And who is Porter Goss?" Martin asks. "Porter Goss, (R-FL) is surprise! a former CIA agent who left the CIA under clouded circumstances. He was a field agent but was actually forced out because of a trail of bodies that got tagged to him, literally, all over the world.

The rise of Porter Goss as a contender for DCI (Director of Central Intelligence) can be likened "to the crime family where the soldier rises from the street to become the capo, which has taken the hits over the years for his superiors in the organization," writes Al Martin, author of "The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran Contra Insider.

www.apfn.net...

[edit on 10-8-2004 by psilocin]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You asked for it you got it.
Tut

"When the news [of the attacks on the World Trade Center] came, the two Florida lawmakers who lead the House and Senate intelligence committees were having breakfast with the head of the Pakistani intelligence service. Rep. Porter Goss, R-Sanibel, Sen. Bob Graham and other members of the House Intelligence Committee were talking about terrorism issues with the Pakistani official when a member of Goss' staff handed a note to Goss, who handed it to Graham. "We were talking about terrorism, specifically terrorism generated from Afghanistan," Graham said.
www.globalresearch.ca...
(...)

Mahmoud Ahmad, director general of Pakistan's intelligence service, was "very empathetic, sympathetic to the people of the United States," Graham said.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Is this actually a democracy??? I dont remember voting for him for our countries highest intelligence post...

This whole system is an outrage...

democracy is a joke

[edit on 10-8-2004 by bigtex007]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
I wasn't sure where this topic should go so I apologize.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush on Tuesday announced his choice to lead the CIA as U.S. Rep. Porter Goss, an eight-term Republican congressman who butted heads with former CIA Director George Tenet over the agency's intelligence gathering.
www.cnn.com...

Why doesn't it surprised me that Bush selects a republican to head the CIA?

Uhhhh.....him being a republican is the least of our problems. More importantly, and also more unfortunately, he's Skull and Bones

What does that say?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
One more time, Goss is not Skull and B ones he is a Yale grad with a Bachelor's degree and went to the CIA like a great many Yale Alumni.
Goss graduated in 1960, here is a list of Bones Boys from that class

Beane, Jr., Frank Eastman 1960
Capron III, Paul 1960
Dominick David DeWitt 1960 1960
Ernst Frederick Vincent 1960 1960
Garnsey William Herrick 1960 1960
Giegengack, Jr. Robert F. 1960 1960
Holbrook David Doubleday 1960 1960
Lindgren Richard Hugo 1960 1960
Lusk Peter A. 1960 1960
McCarthy Charles Edward 1960 1960
Meek John Burgess 1960 1960
Northrup Robert Smitter 1960 1960
Scott Eugene Lytton 1960 1960
Smith III Bruce Donald 1960 1960
www.ctrl.org...

You do not see Porter Goss on there, do you?

NAME: Porter J. Goss

AGE-BIRTH DATE: 65, November 26, 1938, in Waterbury, Conn.

EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree, Yale University, 1960

EXPERIENCE: Republican Member of U.S. House of Representatives from Florida, 1988-present; City of Sanibel Mayor, 1975-77; Clandestine Services, CIA, 1962-71

FAMILY: Married to Mariel Robinson. Has four children; eleven grandchildren

QUOTE: "I think every American knows the importance of getting the best possible intelligence we can get to our decision-makers. The essence of our intelligence capability is people."

www.newsday.com...

Now would you young'ins please "Deny Ignorance", he is not Bones he was a simple Patriotic Spy.

TUT

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't think spies should be allowed to get jobs elsewhere in the government. Why make it easy for the NWO?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What can I say about bush choices now we are having an assassin on charge of the CIA, people be afraid very afraid to discuss or said anything on the internet or you will magically disappear.

new topics

top topics

join