It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've experienced demons before, 2 of them to be exact. One i saw was in the guise of the grim reaper, all shadowed with a hood, but with skeletel hands, the rest of the robe flowed off into shadow, its face unseen in the dark. Being in its presence made me want to throw up, and i could feel the evil roiling off it. Being a christian, i was disturbed but immediately knew what i was dealing with. I could feel its evil intent as it stared at me, it didnt move but it wanted to.

I used to not believe in ghosts or demons, but that all changed that night. Since that night i've seen other things i cant explain, things that defy science and the laws of physics. Sometimes i hear footsteps running across my floor from my kitchen to my living room, and it cant be animals because i have yet to see an animal that can run that fast while upside down under my floor. I've seen cups come flying off my counter top, no A/C on, no windows open, no cieling fans on because i dont have any.

My wife has seen someone come into the bathroom when she was showering, and thought it was me, while i was on the other side of the house in my office. I've heard footsteps behind me, and i turned around and looked and no one is there, so i got up and and looked down the hall, and it wasnt my wife because she was in the bathroom at the other end of the house. Sometimes i feel like someone is watching me, that im not alone when im the only one home, and the hair on my neck stands up straight, but i can feel SOMETHING with me. I've tried to shake these things off and be aloof. One night before the movie 2012 came out, it was about 2 am in the morning and i heard knocking on my windows like somoene was there rapping on my windows, i looked out the window immediately and saw nothing there, couldnt have been a person because no one can move that fast and get away, theres no bushes by my windows, and the trees are trimmed far back so it couldnt be tree limbs hitting the window in the wind .

The very latest thing that happened to me happened a month ago, i was asleep and all of a sudden i woke up, and had the feeling that someone was standing in front of me, so i cracked open one eye just a bare slit, and i saw what some people call a shadow person, and what the ancient greeks called shades in their times.
Im not afraid, but i find these things a little disturbing...i know im not going crazy, ive had psyche evaluations, talked to enough psychiatrists to know this is not my imagination or some mental defect or hallucination...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You stated that you are a christian, you do realize this is why you are coming under attack? Why not just plead the blood of jesus and rid yourself of these pests?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
it could be a spirit, in both cases. sometimes, if you're bugging a spirit or ghost by your actions or thoughts, they will take on a guise to scare you off. however, i believe if it was a demon and it showed itself to you, you would have been boned in more then one way. as for all the happenings with you and your wife, it could just be that your 'eyes' are finally opened up. for some people, these experiences need to happen in order for you to see.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yeah man you need to be using your authority. Dont be a wimpy christian. Keep that hedge of protection up on your household.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

You stated that you are a christian, you do realize this is why you are coming under attack? Why not just plead the blood of jesus and rid yourself of these pests?

You say that with conviction ...
It is possible you're right ... that his christianity, or worship of jesus or God could attract this ...
But you say it as fact .. suggesting that only christians need worry about this .. cos these entities would never bother annoying non-christians ??

Why is that the case ... Is there something special about christians, that demonic entities don't waste their time on non christians ?

You also say, to get rid of these pests ... "why not just plead the blood of jesus" ?? Is this your own personal advice ... or this actual factual advice that is known to get rid of these pests ??

So to surmise .. If you are a christian .. then that is why these demonic entities are pestering you .. and so the resolution ... just 'plead the blood of jesus' .. and that will stop them pestering you .. ???

edit on 26-6-2011 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

If any evil or demonic type entities have latched onto you, your partner, or both ... or your house ... or whatever ... Fair to say, theyre not going to just go away of their own accord again ...

If it were me ... i would probably get my local priest in to do some prayer .. spray some holy water .. whatever he wants to do ... or a medium ... For all the slanting priests take, youd be quite surprised, how openly many of them will talk of demons .. demonic possession .. exorcisms, etc ...

Scary as this can be (and ive never been on teh receiving end of such a thing myself, so easy for me to say), but so long as you keep God in your heart .. Pray from your heart .. and know that the demons can never harm you (short of driving you crazy) .. then armed with that knowledge .. apparently they cannot harm you ..

But i would absolutely get some professional help ... cos these entities can be relentless .. dont need to sleep .. and from what i understand ... when they latch onto you ... by instilling any type of fear into you .. they thrive on it ... like it feeds them ...

I have read many NDEs .. some of which suggest, when these entities latch onto someone .. they seem to 'suck' their energy .. which can leave the person feeling rather drained .. negative .. lethargic ... and so on ..
Not sure if such a thing is happening with yourself ... but my point is .. its likely when these creatures hang around, that they are getting more out of it, than just a laugh ... If they keep coming back .. they are getting something real out of doing so ..

Get some real help ..
edit on 26-6-2011 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yes, I very much agree with the last post, that fear will feed these entities, it is like their food, the more you fear it, the stronger and more aggressive it will get, not only fear, but ANY negative energies. I think all you have to do is be a true believer in God, it's not just Christians per-say, it is also others who worship the same God, the same holy spirit whether they know it or not. So this is what you need to do, because I too have been tormented by these beings, I would stay up til the sun shone because it seems these beings only come out at night, and between 2 and 4 am is like the prime time for whatever reason.

But instead of driving yourself nuts by fear and insomnia, tell yourself that you feel sorry for these beings (demons, spirits), because they are pathetic that they can never have the holy spirit that humans have and are born with (which we lose upon our first sin and need to gain back through repentance, faith, then baptismo), that is why they hate us, that is why they torment us, they want us to lose that spirit. They are jealous of us, it's sad really, poor things, they disobeyed God and now they are banned from reaching heaven yet us as humans have the ability to go there. But not only do you have to know this and realize it and feel it, heck maybe even say it aloud, but you need to also feel love for them too, I know this sounds totally sacrilegious but it's not, whether we like it or not, they were our cosmic brothers, our God made them and He made us too, only we are more innocent. They are fallen angels, they were once loved so much by God, but they tried to corrupt us instead of protect us like they were supposed to among other things, that is why they are punished to be in the realm they are in. They feel it is our fault they are stuck, if it wasn't for our creation, then they would have never had a conflict with God, that is how they feel, I hope you understand this because this is key into feeling sorry for the pathetic poor beings.

I can tell you, that once I realized these things, I have not been bothered since. Read the Word aloud at night before bed, then tell yourself these things I said, pray to the Lord in Jesus' name to wash you and your home of any unclean spirits and ask for forgiveness of sins and ask Him to surround you, your wife, and your home with the Holy spirit. You NEED to tell yourself and these beings, "I'm sorry, I love you as a lost brother, I feel sorry for you, but I have authority over you now so you need to leave."

I hope this helps you, it has helped me, I've been spirit free for months now. They can come and go, but this has been a pretty long stretch... God bless and I will pray for you. And remember to pray to God silently, but read the Word of God out loud OK.
Peace and Love,
Marriah

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I am a christian too and have noticed lately I am under attack at night, I feel better tonight but last night i just couldn't sleep and was frightened all night. I think something is happenign very soon and satan really wants to get us believers away from God. But instead i am praying but also realising how weak satan really is. Why do you think a lot of attacks are at night? when you are at war with someone you attack at night, and because he is weak and so are we really at night sleeping, it is a lot easier than during the day when instantly we can call out bible passages. But I am learning a few short verses now I can immediately speak out and end the terror. I suggest you do the same, satan and his demons hate the word of God but by His law are to obey, and they do because he is much more powerful. So arm yourself with a psalm etc, I like the verse about the words word being a lamp unto my feet, or ever knee shall bow in the heavens, on earth and underneath the earth..... i know personally satan HATES that verse!

Anyway peace be with you meaning Yeshua be with you and nothing will harm you

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
i know im not going crazy, ive had psyche evaluations, talked to enough psychiatrists to know this is not my imagination or some mental defect or hallucination...

I believe what you are experiencing is certainly something supernatural. But this bit amazed me the most.

The medical industry saying you are fine when you talk of the supernatural is weird. I'm suprised they didn't start writing a prescription as soon as you started speaking. Golden opportunity to increase sales.

The fact they said you were ok sort of implies that they accept these events as real, which is a huge no-no for the medical industry.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Get a camera and when you go to sleep let it record, or when you are in your office, put it somewhere in a corner so you can see whats behind you or what is in your house.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
To me it sounds like it could be poltergeist phenomenon. Do you have any children or adolescents in your home?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You felt the evil coming off the grim reaper?

Since when is the grim reaper evil? Hes just death , it comes from us all, that in itself isnt evil......

I saw him too once.......in a very bad accident I had.....well what i percieved to be him........there was nothing inherently evil to the presence......

Death isnt evil its a part of life.......

This statement alone makes me doubt this post........sorry

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think it's always hilarious that people assume that Christianity will scare away the demons or they come because you are a Christian. Do you throw water on an electrical fire? Or a grease fire? No. There isn't an all encompassing solution for anything. Some demons are religion specific. Some predate man made religion. When the Catholic's can't remove a demon from a human host they employ a charismatic exorcist. One able to complete the ritual and remove the entity not through religious ritual and the invocation of the name of Jesus but through sheer spiritual pressure.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I think it's always hilarious that people assume that Christianity will scare away the demons or they come because you are a Christian. Do you throw water on an electrical fire? Or a grease fire? No. There isn't an all encompassing solution for anything. Some demons are religion specific. Some predate man made religion. When the Catholic's can't remove a demon from a human host they employ a charismatic exorcist. One able to complete the ritual and remove the entity not through religious ritual and the invocation of the name of Jesus but through sheer spiritual pressure.

I agree, my ancestors dealt with entities long before christianity ever came to ground here in the US......

As did civilizations throughout the ages

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Whatever religion or beliefs you have, the power of prayer can help protect you. If you're a Christian, use your prayers. If you're a Native American, use your prayers. Either way, it'll help "disspell" whatever is harassing your family temporarily. Long term, I suggest you get a priest/shaman bless your house.

Power of prayer has always helped me throughout my life against the paranormal.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Not all demons are humanoid either..although some are given human characteristics and names.
I have read a lot on demons, from different times, cultures and religions. It is quite interesting how different they are from one another and how different they are adapted into each belief system. There is no cookie-cutter type of demon...and not all supernatural phenomenon is neccesarily tied to demons. Much of if it either time lapsing (residual) or intelligent...in other words, the spirits are aware of the living and themselves to certain extent.
I have two demons that I use as shields. I know it doesn't make sense to the modern western world, but Christianity makes it seem that all demons are evil, this is not true. Demons have also been regarded as guardians in other belief systems and more-so in the past.
Just out of fun, I will evoke a demon and send it your way. It may relieve the demons that you claim are haunting your home. Or it may make it worse.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by DrJay1975

Just out of fun, I will evoke a demon and send it your way. It may relieve the demons that you claim are haunting your home. Or it may make it worse.

UUmmm, yeah, please DON'T do that

Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by guppy
reply to post by Segenam

Whatever religion or beliefs you have, the power of prayer can help protect you. If you're a Christian, use your prayers. If you're a Native American, use your prayers. Either way, it'll help "disspell" whatever is harassing your family temporarily. Long term, I suggest you get a priest/shaman bless your house.

Power of prayer has always helped me throughout my life against the paranormal.

Again, some entities are susceptible to specific religions and some are susceptible to multiple religions. The most challenging entities are not bound to any religion as they predate modern religion. Perhaps you are simply fortunate enough to deal with those which are bound to your religion. I've been in exorcisms where multiple priests participated and had no luck so they brought in a charismatic to remove the possessing entity.

There is no one religion that can protect you against ever malevolent entity in existence. But a person of extraordinary spiritual pressure isn't bound by the limitations of a particular religion.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If they are not bothering you, don't bother them. Such things have been rumored take it up a notch in aggression. At this point, your best bet is getting a priest to bless the property and cast off any spirit attachments.
They are there for a reason, be it not realizing they've crossed, fear of judgement, or possession.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

This is the answer here folks.

It never ceases to amaze me how so many want to make things more complicated than they really are.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join