It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeleton appears in two photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
These pictures are taken at the beginning of June at my sister-in-law's graduation. In the background of these pictures, it appears that there is a skeleton that takes form and is staring at the camera. It clearly looks like a skeleton and I know for a fact that one was not there that day and I am not sure why one would be there.

Please tell me what you all think...

P.S.
This is my first thread so please be patient with me.

This is the first image, in the back right you can see the "skeleton" forming:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad63acf0c33a.jpg[/atsimg]

Here it is zoomed:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b97ccd6b8b85.jpg[/atsimg]

The 2nd picture with it looking very much like a skeleton:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8963dedb6b4c.jpg[/atsimg]

Zoomed:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d961772700.jpg[/atsimg]

It gives me the chills.

I once saw another thing happen similar to this. My friend's older sister was a wedding photographer, she had a picture she took at a wedding of the bride and father walking down the isle. Everything was blurry and out of focus besides a 9 foot tall silhouette of a man with wings hovering above them. She said there was nothing of that sort in the church and didn't notice anything until she developed the pictures. It was on the print and the negative. You could clearly see muscle definition in the thigh and stomach and you could see feathers in the wings. It was very interesting.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hmmm interesting, but nothing to say it isnt a model skeleton?? What kind of building is it? College/university? It definately seems to be a skeleton, but paranormal?? Not enough to go on.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sure does look like a skull...

Would you happen to have the original unaltered pictures that you could upload to say photobucket. MATS tends to erase all the EXIF data :/

Also, do you have a photo of the area without all the people?

Ineresting, nonethless

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by imnotanother

It most definitely looks like a skull....what college is this? It also looks like this skull is in a "case" of some sort behind the people in the next room. One other thing...there is in the first picture something that looks like a flash of a "gentleman" from the 1700's. He is wearing a white wig and has a lacey cravat at his throat.

Your skull looks very much like a skull.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

They are standing in the entrance way of a high school. In the background where the skeleton appears is the main hallway where thousands of people walked through that day. I didn't recall seeing a model skeleton there and I can't logically think why one would need a model skeleton in the busy hall either.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So maybe someone has a skeleton in the corner of their office? My high school biology teacher had a full skeleton in the classroom.

link   
I really hate being a naysayer but that definitely looks like a model skeleton that's sitting in the background. Really, if you look at both pictures it doesn't actually move at all. It stays in the same location. If it's possible can you post pictures anyone else might have been taking that day? Something that we can get an idea. Maybe ask if anyone noticed the skeleton there during the whole thing.
edit on 6/26/11 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The original photo is on my sister-in-law's camera, we uploaded the pictures to our computer and cropped/lightened them on iPhoto. I did have to download these copies from my sister-in-law's facebook because I no longer had the files on my computer.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When you compare the two full photos, you can see the second one is a much sharper overall picture, this explains the difference between the skulls in both shots, so from a skeptical point of view, the first skull is not 'forming' it's just blurred. But if you say there was no skull or skeleton there that day anyway, well I don't know how that can be explained?
edit on 26-6-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
do model skeletons usually wear clothing? it also looks like it's looking at the camera

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Some people cloth their model skeletons becaue it looks funny yes. It looks like it was some sort of graduation party so maybe the skeleton was dressed in a graduation gown??

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The setting of the of the 2 pictures is in the entrance way of a high school. You walk in the main doors from outside and to the left is a entrance to the office (which are the double doors behind and to the left) and then you go through another set of doors where you enter the main hallway.

It was a high school graduation and there were a few thousand people there. That was one of two exits and it was very very very crammed right there, that is why we took the pictures on the other side of the doors. There was a display case in the hallway, roughly in the photo area but I looked at it while there and it was full of trophies not a model skeleton.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ok maybe it is the grim reaper, who knows right?

But seriously if you said it was at a graduation, than the odds are certainly in favor of this turning out to be a mere biology classroom run of the mill model skeleton.

I have seen tons of them in my days. So I know they can be found all over schools everywhere.

I am open to grim reapers existing, but Occam's Razor is telling me that's not the most likely explanation.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Not sure either, it stood out when we looked through the photos and it struck me as odd and gave me that funny feeling in the stomach. I thought I would share and see what people thought.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Are there any other pictures from that day you can share with us? Maybe you missed something somewhere. Or maybe it would reveal a little more than what we're not seeing.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What is even more interesting is Benjamin Franklin in the first picture!

Time traveler?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Sorry, none that are in that same area with the camera pointed at that hall. I do know in the background of the 2nd image of the skeleton, that the horizontal lines behind him are from a metal gate that closes over the concession stand window in the hallway.

I am open to the idea that it is possible to be a model skeleton but I do know that one was not there at that time.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The environment appears to be professional. Like a doctor's office.
If so, the skeleton would not be out of place, and I can think of a few doctor or chiropractic offices where I have seen similar views of a skeleton.

You should go back and check the original location to be sure of this.

The one fact that is favorable for a paranormal event , is that the 2 pictures of the skull are not identical, and there is no real reason why they should be anything but identical, if it was a standing skeleton model.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yes, and in picture 4 the man on the left is obviously wearing some sort of horror movie mask or makeup. Props for some kind of play I say.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

The picture was taken at a high school's graduation, the skeleton is standing against the wall of the main hallway where everyone had to exit from.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join