It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeleton appears in two photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Horror mask? I see where you are coming from but unfortunately, that is that man's face! haha These pictures were taken after a graduation ceremony outside the main hallway of a high school.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If it wasnt photoshopped, probably demonic. I've tangled with a demon once that took on the visage of the grim reaper minus the scythe, a truly unsavory being. Being in its presence made me want to puke and i felt the evil roiling off it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Some people need to actually read the thread. lol It's okay, I do it too sometimes.

So what we know: it's in a high school. During a graduation. Very crowded hall way. The lines behind the skull are that of a gate used to close a concession stand. Okay, I'll need testimonies of eye-witnesses of the murder scene....oh, wait. Wrong situation. Okay, so I have to say that the first picture being out of focus kind of ruins things. Lack of detail in the first picture to compare to the second kind of makes it suck but I'll see what I can do to come up with an answer. It definitely looks to be a fake skull seeing as how the eyes look like they do on a plastic skull. Creepy s*** if this is for rizzeal though.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
What is even more interesting is Benjamin Franklin in the first picture!

Time traveler?
+

I mentioned that too. Is it possible someone read anything I've been posting? The old guy with the over coat and cravat, right?

Some interesting guests for a high school graduation...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Didn't really notice it until you pointed it out. But I think it's more that ones perception will jump to something like that. I just saw an old man in a casual suit at first. Really hard to make an assumption since the picture is so blurry.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Its imo a reflection too because there are blinds/luxaflex behind the skull in the second picture.

but that guy in the second picture looks zoomed in like he walked out of the movie "They Lived"

And that Benjamin franklin type guy looks out of place too.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Grey Magic because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by imnotanother

Well, it is at a graduation, so most likely a school, or some such place that would have a skeleton model around.

You may not have seen it, but clearly there was one there.

It's too perfect to be anything paranormal...

It's just a skeleton model.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've done a 50% transition between the two images. The out of focus skull fits the in focus skull exactly, and if you look closely you can see the eyes and nose in the out of focus skull. This wasn't anything paranormal, just a display piece that wasn't noticed.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by imnotanother

C'mon! This looks like the shot is through into a biology room or some other room. The skeleton looks physical not spiritual. Meaning, EVERYONE there would have seen this skeleton there. I'm sorry, I don't buy that this is anything but model skeleton. Have you asked your sister-in-law if she recognizes it?

edit on 27-6-2011 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm more of the school of thought that the skeleton never appeared.

However, was always there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join