It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Group LulzSec Says It's Done

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
good, the kiddies were only in it for their own kicks, not for any noble cause.

They # themselves as they were feeling the heat from the fuzz.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I don't know if I can believe it. Telling Lulzsec not to chase lulz?

"That's like tellin' Gene Krupa not to go 'boom boom bam bam bam, boom boom bam bam bam, boom boom boom bam ba ba ba ba, da boo boo tsst' " - Flander's Dad

edit on 26-6-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Good. Maybe those kiddies can grow a conscience some day.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

thats the best article so far, ty =)

read it, i just hope lulz made hacking public again and showed the world that "cyber nerds" are in fact one of the most powerfull group in the world - 50 days and the whole world was loose =) and half a million supporters is quiet a good numbre...

and i think they showed us that they arent cia blablablawhatever - just some skilled people with the willing to show that all the internetz belongs to us!!!!!

and for the lulz to continue: one of TeaMp0isoN latest hack - tony blairs Address & Phone Book + moar =)
http:///raw.php?i=mn6Dhgcd

i hope they deliver as far as they "battled" lulzsec and are also members of the antisec-movement...

here are some lulzsec&gn0sis member details by The A-Team
http:///raw.php?i=iVujX4TR

and here for the real lulz a nasa&dod&nsa hacker:

www.thehackernews.com...

edit on 26-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I don't believe any of this. Perhaps I have been on ATS way too long. The governments around the world want to know what we are doing and thinking, especially ours. What better way than to plant a false flag to require all anonymity be removed from the net. Denmark (one of the freer countries) is contemplating this now. And who better to attack than an Arizona police department? Arizona is a state this current administration would simply disappear. A reasonable target in their view and damn the consequences, although I haven't pesonally heard of police information being released yet. IF it truly is Lulz, they are not simply going to be able to slip quietly away. They had their fun, now the feds will have theirs. However, if no one goes to jail on this, I will then know it is a government operation to kill more of our freedom.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Believe what you like but you weren't talking to these people when this was going on so... Your belief is going to be flawed.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
ATS could change its motto

Deny Ignorance, by "We love gullibles ignorants"

Seriously, there is so many experts on ATS.

Because of this, i love ATS, you're gullible to the point we can make you believe anythings.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
ATS could change its motto

Deny Ignorance, by "We love gullibles ignorants"

Seriously, there is so many experts on ATS.

Because of this, i love ATS, you're gullible to the point we can make you believe anythings.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

Is this a reply to my post?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The inside joke is that anonymous was behind lulzsec the entire time. So of course they would go viral and eventually join up with anonymous. Now that they are gone, people are like, hey look, anonymous is still there!

Least... that's what I hear...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
..i guess the new group would be named roflz, now that would give everyone a new conspiracy, you know, keeping the "z" at the end

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
lulzsec is composed of former members of anonymous and others that where denied membership in the Anon group. it is not an affiliate of anon it is just a bunch of fan-boys with no real agenda...lulz made the comment that they where against the sony hack...they love the dreamcast...etc.

none of this is new...ever see the movie hackers??

"hack the planet"
edit on 26-6-2011 by CaDreamer2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here's some tissue for all the hacker fanboy sheeple around here.
They allied with those other criminals Anonymous so expect them to rat them all out soon.
Barney Fife could have solved this case and rounded them all up.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Believe what you like but you weren't talking to these people when this was going on so... Your belief is going to be flawed.

I have no desire to talk to these people or anyone who also spoke to them. Seems to me, one is either with them or against them. Which side are you?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well then you aren't looking for the truth
And if that's the case there's no point in me taking the time to talk to someone who says stuff based on nothing but their feelings :/

Oh and I'm all for transparent world governments and Internet freedom so whatever side that is.. That's where I sit
edit on 26-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Oh and I'm all for transparent world governments and Internet freedom so whatever side that is.. That's where I sit
edit on 26-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

Explain why please. Terrorist use this information to destroy. Why do you want those who wish to see the world burn get the information to light the fire?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Since when is pastebin a credible news source, anyone could have posted that message and said it was from Lulzsec. Thats the 3rd major news outlet that I have seen use a pastebin dump as a source that Lulzsec disbanded.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckmate

Another group, the Jester, posted a blog page linking and exposing the cloud server lulzsec was on and revealing it's original IP address. It was immediately after this, lulzsec made their announcement, and on the Jester post he claimed "I imagine lulzsec will be down wile they try to scramble to change their hosts before someone get's them".

Its all very interesting...

Mention of the Jester brought this up....

The logs reveal that the members are obsessed with their coverage in the media, especially in physical newspapers, sharing pictures of coverage they have received in the Wall Street Journal and other papers. They also engineered a misinformation campaign to make people think they were a US-government-sponsored team.

Members express their enmity towards a rival called the Jester - an ex-US military hacker who usually attacks jihadist sites, but has become embroiled in a dispute with WikiLeaks, LulzSec and the notorious hacker group Anonymous over the leaked diplomatic cables and, more recently, LulzSec's attacks on US government websites, including those of the CIA and Senate.

A lone-wolf hacker, originally thought to be the Jester, temporarily crippled LulzSec's website on Friday morning. Another activist known as Oneiroi later claimed responsibility for the attack but did not give an explanation.
m2m.tmcnet.com...

So Lulz actually tried to throw folks off with a "misinfo" campaign" suggesting there were GOV Ops.
Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

We're not quitting because we're afraid of the FBI, we're just bored, claim LulzSec hackers as they abruptly disband

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
While one leaves the stage, more will just follow in their footsteps.

2nd line

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
for those interested in the data dump
thepiratebay.org...

Final release torrent 50 days of lulz: lulzsecurity.com...

Got new stuff as a grand finale of lulz so to speak

in the final 50 days torrent you will find
AOL internal data.txt
AT&T internal data.rar
Battlefield Heroes Beta (550k users).csv
FBI being silly.txt
Hackforums.net (200k users).sql
Nato-bookshop.org (12k users).csv
Office networks of corporations.txt
Private Investigator Emails.txt
Random gaming forums (50k users).txt
Silly routers.txt
navy.mil owned

Also a lot of the data found such as government emails and some really controversial stuff turned over to wikileaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join