It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood Figure and Former Spokesman in the West: Establish a Global Islamic State

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

So you're ticked because you find this important and it's not on the front page, or generating tons of flags and stars?

Could it be that what's most important is that your thread gets to those who are truly interested, and not a mass influx of knee-jerk flaggers?

Could it be that your thread is attempting to play off of fear against the Islamic faith, and most people are either tired of it or don't fall for it?

If all it takes to make you happy is a flag or two, I can help you out. I wish my wife was as easy to please as you!

I see what you're doing now....you're making little comments and adding NeoCon video's just to bump your thread. OK, I've had to bump my threads from time to time but at least be honest and say "Bump".
edit on 25-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah but religion throws out any chance of that happening. Seems like Muslims and Judeo-Christians were born to fight each other over land.

It's a war that's been going on for millenia. A thousand years from now, we'll still be fighting. A sad commentary on the human condition, but what can you do?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The muslim brotherhood has been a tool of the west like alCIAduh from day one
first run by the brits then the NAZIs and aftert the war the brits AGAIN
now they are being installed alover the ME in order to prep the joint for WW3

Dr. John Coleman, a former British Intelligence agent...states in his report on Iran's Islamic Revolution that the Muslim Brotherhood was created by "the great names of British Middle East intelligence"...and that their mission was to "keep the Middle East backward so that its natural resource, oil, could continue to be looted..."

www.topix.com...

edit on 25-6-2011 by Danbones because: ha ha, Sheepslayer thats a awsomw AV makes me laff ever danm time heh heh

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't know, but for starters we need more than religious tolerance. We need understanding and comprehension of our own (especially Christians) and other religions.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

So you're ticked because you find this important and it's not on the front page, or generating tons of flags and stars?

Could it be that what's most important is that your thread gets to those who are truly interested, and not a mass influx of knee-jerk flaggers?

Could it be that your thread is attempting to play off of fear against the Islamic faith, and most people are either tired of it or don't fall for it?

If all it takes to make you happy is a flag or two, I can help you out. I wish my wife was as easy to please as you!

I could care less about stars or flags, this isn't kindergarten... I want people to be informed, but ATS is doing a good job of making sure that doesn't happen. I don't know why it seems so unplausible that the largset fringe site on the net could be a globalist front.

edit on 25-6-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
this aint about religion
its about money and power

religion is just a tool
like TV
radio
movies and books
politics
and the internets

BS99
informed?
we are already informed
edit on 25-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
this aint about religion
its about money and power

religion is just a tool
like TV
radio
movies and books
politics
and the internets

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful. - Seneca

BS99
informed?
we are already informed

I know a lot of us are, but the countless numbers of people who aren't and are brand to conspiracies and this site read the front page and see no real news.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sounds pretty extreme huh? An entire "Islamic State"?

I bet they would ask for complete sovereignty and to rule themselves in a way in which no other nation on Earth could have any say in what happens in their individual, private nation from where they could impliment religious directives to across the vast network of Mosques........

Oh, let's say, like the Vatican? Should we fear the Catholics as well? If they can do it, why can't the nation of Islam?

I say we protest, demonize and whine about the Catholics in the same way we do the Muslims! In the interest of being non-hypocritical.

edit on 25-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: grammar

The Vatican tried forcing their religion on the world when they still fought with sticks and stones . The Muslim Brotherhood is sworn to turn the whole of mankind to Islam and believe killing or being killed is the only way to heaven. That being said when, not IF but when they get a nuke you can bank on it being used. They also want. The 12th imam Mahdi to return to usher in this one world Islamic government with sharia law. Islam is the religion of Satan.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
reply to post by beezzer

I don't know, but for starters we need more than religious tolerance. We need understanding and comprehension of our own (especially Christians) and other religions.

beezzer's theory of life
People need to get over themselves.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I could care less about stars or flags, this isn't kindergarten... I want people to be informed, but ATS is doing a good job of making sure that doesn't happen. I don't know why it seems so unplausible that the largset fringe site on the net could be a globalist front.

I believe that there is a set formula of replies/flags that dictates what makes it to the front page. Is it possible that ATS in holding your thread back? Sure, I guess. But I'm sure there would be a record of this happening to other threads of simialer content. Have you found that out?

Look, I'm all about giving ATS grief when I think there has been some shady misdealings, but your just complaining because it's not blowing up on the front page.

I want all my threads on the front page...NOW! No, why not? It's a conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I believe that there is a set formula of replies/flags that dictates what makes it to the front page. Is it possible that ATS in holding your thread back? Sure, I guess. But I'm sure there would be a record of this happening to other threads of simialer content. Have you found that out?

Look, I'm all about giving ATS grief when I think there has been some shady misdealings, but your just complaining because it's not blowing up on the front page.

I want all my threads on the front page...NOW! No, why not? It's a conspiracy!

If it were just my threads I wouldn't think twice about it, but when it's every thread on this topic, and what's happening to the dollar, it makes me wonder.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Godsontoo

I invite you to look into other threads on this subject and become better informed on Islam itself. You are spewing nonsense, based on your fear of what you don't understand.

While you're at it, go talk to some of the local Muslims in your neighborhood and see if they are sporting horns in honor of Satan! My neighbors are good so far, no horns.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It gets pretty boring for the average ATS'er having thread after thread claiming that Islam is going to take over the country, and the world, with Sharia Law! You're not saying anything new!

Sorry to put it that way, but if you're here to spread fear of Muslims you are barking up the wrong tree. FoxNews has forums for just that sort of thing.

By the way, do you know what Sharia Law and the MB are exactly?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It gets pretty boring for the average ATS'er having thread after thread claiming that Islam is going to take over the country, and the world, with Sharia Law! You're not saying anything new!

Sorry to put it that way, but if you're here to spread fear of Muslims you are barking up the wrong tree. FoxNews has forums for just that sort of thing.

I'm sure it gets boring, but maybe the desensitization of radical Islam is what they wanted all along.

I'm not claiming anything, am I reading the story wrong? Are the words "United States of Islam" just a figment of my imagination?

I can't really decide if the globalists are just using them, or if the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood are as Muslim as Bush was Christian.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Well basically this is what the Quran calls for, for the Muslims' religious identity to supercede that of their cultural/ethnic identity considering they are all brothers etc. Even then this idea is not new and is not strictly religious, there were many secular Arab nationalist organisations which adhered to a doctrine of unifying Arabia under one flag etc. All religions call for this essentially since they urge companionship and compassion with co-religionists no matter what their backgroud is. From a geo-political point of view it would essentially turn the middle east into a superpower assuming the majority Muslim populations agree to such a decision.
edit on 25-6-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Starred and flagged my friend. But unfortunately many ATS'ers are embracing ignorance in the name of political correctness. "Oh no, it's not Muslims but !". Every time someone comes out with a thread discussing the true horrors and dangers of Islam, people jump at the chance to be political correct super heroes and apologize / make excuses for Islam and how it's "not their fault".

They'd rather jump all over Christianity (seeing how that's fashionable today) which is aging and pretty weak compared to the real threat of Islam.

Just wait, history will repeat itself.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackStar99

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Never happen, they like fighting each other too much. On the plus side, I figure they'll kill a whole bunch of each other trying to figure out who gets to run things, before it all blows up and they go back to fighting amongst themselves.

Not as much as they'd like killing us.

I have two Syrian neighbours who have just returned from Syria, they go over there to see their relations every year. They are Christians, of which there is only 2 % of the population, the rest are muslim. What we are being fed through the media and by the politicians seems to be at odds with what is occurring in reality. There is much terrorism in Syria at present and the soldiers are fighting against them. It is also the soldiers who are protecting the Christians, while the terrorist organisations are paying money to poor people to convert soldiers to their thinking and kill off as many Christians as possibly. Truck loads of bodies and mass graves are a reality there now.
Perhaps the idea is to allow the Muslim brotherhood to unite the Arab lands and then wage war against the rest of the world as a united front. This then plays into the hands of the 'New World Order' line of uniting for the common good against something that is perceived as evil.
I really do get the sense that people, across the world, of all religions are being manipulated en mass and things aren't really as they appear in the media. No big surprise really.
edit on 25-6-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

Not to mention the full support of China and Russia.

WN0CVZ2G6FQ

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Its in my nature to be nonconformist in a christian state. Just imagine how much fun I'll have with an islamist one!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yeah, the people of the Middle East have no right to choose their own future, the West must choose it for them. The Muslim world have no right to choose their own future, the West must choose it for them because they are backward, they don't know what is good for them or not. They don't know what they want, surely they don't want Islam, they are Muslim for no reason, in reality they are Atheists, no, no, actually they are Christians.

Those backward people should never be given the right to choose, never ever, until they decide that it is best for them to choose what the West wants them to choose, only then is Democracy viable.

Get it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join