It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood Figure and Former Spokesman in the West: Establish a Global Islamic State

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

WN0CVZ2G6FQ

Whoops

The storyline for this game is a Russian invasion of America, and notice the WWIII reference at the end.
edit on 25-6-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by BlackStar99

Those backward people should never be given the right to choose, never ever, until they decide that it is best for them to choose what the West wants them to choose, only then is Democracy viable.

As long as they think it's their right to take away other people rights, no they shouldn't.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Yeah I know right, they have a habit of doing that.

Those backward useless Muslims, they shouldn't choose their own future because they always choose to take other people's rights away.

Get it?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I'm not claiming anything, am I reading the story wrong? Are the words "United States of Islam" just a figment of my imagination?

And I live in the "United States of America"! Can there only be one republic? Can there only be one nation of people united under a set of principles? Are we so arrogant to think we must run around the world spreading democracy, but there can only be one nation that is "United".

You're just playing words as far as I am concerned. Your ideology is one that bolsters your freedoms, but attempts to prohibit other's when you see it unfit.

Hypocritical..... and your ideology spits in the face of true freedom and the spirit of what America was meant to be!
edit on 26-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

If you think about it, they kind of have a point though, I mean, every nation has a right to be its own entity, its good that they're realizing they should be united, the only terrible part would be is if they execute their means by resorting to violence and other ways. Brainwashing people is wrong but they definitely deserve to have some sort of pride of being independent from the entire world.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

It's funny how you generalize a group of people calling them backwards, it was actually the Muslims during the Golden Age of Islam that are responsible for many ideas that are springing up today. Every people have a right to be independent and be their own entity, but we all know that if they do that via violence its irrational and downright stupid. Stick to the principles of this website, deny ignorance, you're only giving into it! Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

I completely agree with your statement.

the only terrible part would be is if they execute their means by resorting to violence and other ways

Sound much like the USA and it's actions overseas? See how easy it is to justify our actions as noble, but others attempt to do the same and its called terrorism!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Sorry for the mis-understand,
it was sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Its been a few weeks since TPTB have trotted out the Moslem boogeymen. Thankfully theres someone else to scare monger now that the Osama myth has been put to rest. Much like every other major "terrorist" figure, who have been allies or assets of the West, the Muslim Brotherhood is no exception.

Brotherhood collaboration with Western intelligence continued with an alliance between the Brotherhood and the CIA that began around 1955.

The power elite officially endorsed the Muslim Brotherhood in May of 1979 at the Bilderberg meeting held in Austria (Engdahl 171).

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Miles Axe Copeland, Jr. -a prominent U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operative who was one of the founding members of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) under William Donovan- divulges the confessions of numerous members of the Muslim brotherhood that the organization had been thoroughly penetrated, at the top, by the British, American, French and Soviet intelligence services, any one of which could either make active use of it or blow it up, whichever best suited its purposes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds very similar to the way in which izrael created Hamas as an organization which would never compromise, which is exactly what the izraelis wanted.

Israel "aided Hamas directly -- the Israelis wanted to use it as a counterbalance to the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization)," said Tony Cordesman, Middle East analyst for the Center for Strategic Studies.

Israel's support for Hamas "was a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO by using a competing religious alternative," said a former senior CIA official.

www.upi.com...

Of-course none of this will be reported in the corporate media, which is why we need sites like ATS.

Regardless, if the Moslem Brotherhood or any other group wants to take over the World, they better hurry. They've got a LOT of catching up to do.

edit on 26-6-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
GUYS STOP FOR A MINUTE PLEASE.

This article is from MEMRI. This is the one of the biggest and most powerful propoganda media manipulators in the world. In fact this is part of who dictates your media.

Run as a charity it was started by Yigal Carmon, Former Colonel in the Israeli Military Intelligence and Israeli Megrav Wurmiser. Look at who is Israeli Military Intlligence and working for them now.

I post what a Guardian journalist warned about this lot back in 2002 www.guardian.co.uk...

Look past the innocuous description you first hit on Goggle and go down to seeto the more informative entries and you will see Israeli Military Intelligence cheekily working out of offices in our cities they don't pay for as they get charity mates rates etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

less propaganda than u think my dear,
nostradamus predicted this
"AND THE MUSLIMS WILL MARCH OVER EUROPE"
edit on 26-6-2011 by davesmart because: efd if i know seemed good at the time

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I hope you read through the Guardian Journalist's article because I would put more faith in his view than Nostradamus's. Who has not always been proved right on some things.

Do not get me wrong about this, I am in favour of hard line Islamists living in their own State where they can do as they wish. I certainly don't intend putting up with any Islamic ideas being told to me. I see it as an old boy's religion that is missing its creative side. I think the Arab peoples went backwards after Islam arrived.

However I will not be lied to or manipulated either emotionally or their so-called facts by Israeli Military Intelligence, into deciding what I believe. These practices are carried out by a country wanting other countries to fight its battles, our blood and expense not Israels.

Look around, Sharia law will never influence the established legal system of the UK or any other country with any common sense. Too many lawyers won't share their fee's, don't you think. I have Islamic friends who have come here and want to live in a free society. They work, pay their taxes and the women dress the Western way. I feel no different to them than to my Jewish friends

I agree there is a sterile bearded hardcore but I suspect deportation will be on the cards when it suits Cameron as he clearly doesn't want them in our jails. If you establish an Islamic State where you can deport nuisances the easier it will be to get rid of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

you were the first to say my thoughts...

the Muslim Brotherhood is just a puppet org. like the embyronic mujahadeen were before the al Qaida
supplanted them...

MB (Muslim brotherhood) might just be the shorthand for the 'MABUS' of Nostradamus origin
~~ a charasmatic figure might emerge from the MB=Mabus to become a 3rd antichrist as forecasted some 500 years ago ~~

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Having read the ops statement, looking into the back ground of the Muslim Brotherhood, and the goals that they are setting the following can be stated:
The Muslim Brotherhood, while they do have some noble goals, is not the best group to do such. The very ideals that established their entire movement, along with some of their actions is neither wholesome or something that the world would want to see. Everyone talks about an empire, but for this one group, to set up shop in so many different Islamic countries, if they succeed in their goals to bring about revolutionary changes, and get into power, would be a far greater problem in the long run than it is right now. While many of the governments that are in power in most Islamic states are not the best, tyrannical would be more the appropriate word, the underling idea behind this revolution and joining of the different Islamic states would be to set up a Caliphate, an Islamic Empire, dominating many of the countries in the region.
While as it is stated that they do have noble goals, there is one slight problem that this group would never be able to get rid of and that is their ties to the Nazi’s and their ideology. Even its founder admired Hitler, and they did try to spread this to the different countries in the area and region. We can not forget, nor allow such to happen, for that very reason. Think about it 37.35% of the oil that is pumped comes from countries that are in that region of the world, and how much control would they have if they were to join together. It would have devastating effects for the rest of the world, if 37.35% of the total supply of the worlds oil were to just stop flowing. Combined with their allies and now it is a crisis in the making. Not that they would do that, or would they? OPEC tried an oil embargo before, and it back fired, though it would not be unlikely that they would try it again, if the timing was correct.
No this is not the best thing in the world, if the Muslim Brotherhood gets into power, as it would mean a lot of other countries would end up hurting and its people subjugated. This is the same group that would demand that all non Muslim’s pay and additional tax, and be further subjugated, treated as second class citizens.
So the question should be asked, is this something that the world can afford, is it something that you can afford?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
I hope you read through the Guardian Journalist's article because I would put more faith in his view than Nostradamus's. Who has not always been proved right on some things.

Do not get me wrong about this, I am in favour of hard line Islamists living in their own State where they can do as they wish. I certainly don't intend putting up with any Islamic ideas being told to me. I see it as an old boy's religion that is missing its creative side. I think the Arab peoples went backwards after Islam arrived.

However I will not be lied to or manipulated either emotionally or their so-called facts by Israeli Military Intelligence, into deciding what I believe. These practices are carried out by a country wanting other countries to fight its battles, our blood and expense not Israels.

Look around, Sharia law will never influence the established legal system of the UK or any other country with any common sense. Too many lawyers won't share their fee's, don't you think. I have Islamic friends who have come here and want to live in a free society. They work, pay their taxes and the women dress the Western way. I feel no different to them than to my Jewish friends

I agree there is a sterile bearded hardcore but I suspect deportation will be on the cards when it suits Cameron as he clearly doesn't want them in our jails. If you establish an Islamic State where you can deport nuisances the easier it will be to get rid of them.

i agree with all you said
i live it here in tiny britain
mosques everywhere
people preeching this n that
and 1 law for 1 and another law for the others
im saying this straight now as a spectator
britain is going down the pan/keiser/swanny/everything else
i no longer feel a brit anymore
believe me ive been spat at for wearing a t-shirt with the union jack
my beloved britain is now multicultural
identity slowly fadeing
some areas are turning into a no go zone
such a small part of the midlands
but crammed with every national one can think of
good bye britain
such perill has only been seen in roman times
.....dave

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This is what has been predicted all along, the Muslim Brotherhood is gaining tons of momentum in Egypt and other countries, and now they're going to use the anger of the people and direct it at Israel, Europe, and us.

It is about the governments and TPTB , not about people.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sunni people believe in khalīfah.

Shiite people believe that , ( may be majority of ) people all around the world should really want " Baqiatallah " , otherwise it will not be given.

There will be no force on accepting that dominion , but with free will it should be done. so don't be scared.

and if some body says some thing about 'Arabic khalīfah' or just 'khalīfah' , it is not accepted by Shiite.

Refering Quran :

Hud 86 : WHAT REMAINS WITH ALLAH IS BETTER FOR YOU IF YOU ARE BELIEVERS, AND I AM NOT A GUARDIAN OVER YOU.

source

Added :

In Shiite we believe that Muhammad told whom to follow after his death , and he told us about the people we have to follow ( to have a better life on earth and as god wills ).
edit on 26/6/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
Nothing wrong with this at all.I think a Caliphate would be the best thing that happened to modern Islam. There would probably less fighting and strife in the MENA.

Caliphate was some thing that your leaders made to follow and Muhammad had introduced his own Caliphate that your leaders refused to follow and they did as they wanted to be.

Caliphate is not guaranteed to success , because they were people of low knowledge and they failed to control their own ego and they killed their prophet's (Muhammad's) daughter that he used to dear much.

Read more history books and tell me , Did they succeed ?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Some of them did some of them didn't, just like any empire.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

yip yip yip, runs right along the lines of the mason, nwo theory...you know the masons are islamic, yeah? well, they don't all know it, poor dolts, not even the leet masons aka shriners who don the fez with symbol of islam aka "The Ancient Arabic Order, Nobles of the Mystic Shrine"

is it gonna be religion de mesopotamia ftwin? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join